Mika's Brother

Fmbm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that boy could be Mika`s brother. He looks quite asame like Mika. But I`m not sure. We should ask this to Mika himself! or Mika Should write the truth in this tread (and so, we wold even know Wich one of the fans in this site is He!!! That would be great! :naughty: )

Yeah, I'm 6 years younger than Mika, my mum is 5 years younger than my dad, so that may make a family tradition xD Yeah, Todey I got my identity card, so I can marry Mika even today! and, BTW, Mika said lately, that he's been proposed to (when talking about MySpace). So, I wonder: who has proposed to Mika? Come on, admit! :D

if mikas brother is 16 im theperfect age for him!, mika too, by the time her turns 24 ill be 17 thats what only a 6 year difference.

oh, i have the pefect age for Mika, 20 en 24, yep perfect match:cool: :naughty::roftl: hihi:biggrin2:

Yeah, I'm 6 years younger than Mika, my mum is 5 years younger than my dad, so that may make a family tradition xD Yeah, Todey I got my identity card, so I can marry Mika even today! and, BTW, Mika said lately, that he's been proposed to (when talking about MySpace). So, I wonder: who has proposed to Mika? Come on, admit! :D

Age doesn't seem to matter anymore, look at TomKat (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes) he's 43 and she's 27

Here you can see more examples: http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/specials/agelesscouples/pagina_2_1.html

Like I said:biggrin2: Age doesn't matter:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hmmm, little Mika eh? :roftl: Hmmmmm now i'm 15 - and big Mika is going to be 24 - that's a big difference, but if little mika is something like 16... :biggrin2:

No, i'm going for big Mika. :bleh:

I really don't care, honestly, that's not my problem, but it seems that people have issues with privacy/not privacy, etc. Here is one solution (not the only one) to find if you're comfortable with that : think HONESTLY, what would you feel, honestly, if old pics of your family were found and exposed on a website, that ANYBODY can see (not only caring and loving fans like you) ???

If you have the answer to that question, you know how you really feel about posting pics of Mika's family.

Like i said, it's only for those who don't really know if they're comfortable or not with those pics. It's not a judgement or anything, like i said, not my problem...

I really don't care, honestly, that's not my problem, but it seems that people have issues with privacy/not privacy, etc. Here is one solution (not the only one) to find if you're comfortable with that : think HONESTLY, what would you feel, honestly, if old pics of your family were found and exposed on a website, that ANYBODY can see (not only caring and loving fans like you) ???

If you have the answer to that question, you know how you really feel about posting pics of Mika's family.

Like i said, it's only for those who don't really know if they're comfortable or not with those pics. It's not a judgement or anything, like i said, not my problem...

couldn't agree more. yeah pls, guys, NO family pics...

or personal pics of our boy's childhood. :tears:

couldn't agree more. yeah pls, guys, NO family pics...

or personal pics of our boy's childhood. :tears:

Just to be precise, cause people will say i tend to be dictatorial :roftl:

I didn't post to say "NO pics of family", i posted to help you find out if you felt comfortable with posting them, cause in the whole family thread (deleted) some members had issues finding out if they were comfy or not...

You posting pics of the family or not won't change anything for me, so i'm not asking/advising anything. If you feel comfortable with that, go ahead. Your move.

We will see how the mod react to that, eventually ! I don't think a proper "rule" has to be created about posting-not posting, it's only up to you.

Well, if this is a still from the video, then I think it's fine, but if this is the same french forum I saw linked before, they had photos of his sisters from their classmates' private flickr accounts posted, and that was really too much, I thought. (Though I will admit I looked at the photos anyway. :blush-anim-cl: ) On the one hand, I suppose if Mika has his family in the videos and at all his shows, some measure of exposure is okay, but it should be kept to a minimum.

That stated, however, I have to say that I am kind of shocked at how gorgeous all of Mika's siblings that I've seen are. Usually when a particular person becomes famous and is celebrated for their looks, they are the exceptional one in their family, and the rest of their relatives are average. But, wow. All of Mika's sisters are incredibly beautiful (we've all seen Yasmine of course, but Paloma is also stunning), and his brother is lovely too. They are almost like some kind of fairy tale family.

oh yes, that'd be ME who said pls no family pics. i am no mod, no admin o.c.. nor I am aim to be. I think yoppa's been conducting this the most tactful and correct way. :thumb_yello:

think, guys: I'd NOT like my family pics are posted somewhere without me to say that's ok. leaving alone yasmine and his mum, they are all over the place with him. but maybe the others..?

Well, if this is a still from the video, then I think it's fine, but if this is the same french forum I saw linked before, they had photos of his sisters from their classmates' private flickr accounts posted, and that was really too much, I thought. (Though I will admit I looked at the photos anyway. :blush-anim-cl: ) On the one hand, I suppose if Mika has his family in the videos and at all his shows, some measure of exposure is okay, but it should be kept to a minimum.

That stated, however, I have to say that I am kind of shocked at how gorgeous all of Mika's siblings that I've seen are. Usually when a particular person becomes famous and is celebrated for their looks, they are the exceptional one in their family, and the rest of their relatives are average. But, wow. All of Mika's sisters are incredibly beautiful (we've all seen Yasmine of course, but Paloma is also stunning), and his brother is lovely too. They are almost like some kind of fairy tale family.

I agree with you, kinda...

BUT in the videos, you have many many people, that you really see dancing, quickly, without their names written under their face... Apart from his mother and Yasmine that we see everywhere with him so we recognize them in the vids, and Raffa cause he said she went out of the cake in Love Today video, we don't really know who's who... And i don't know if you noticed, but for exemple, in the Grace Kelly video, there are about 4 "fat women" dancing around, and when he talked about the vids and the family in it, he never said who his mother and Raffa were, we only knew that "his mother was quite fat" (i don't know how to turn it not to seem disrespectful, but i'm not), at the beginning of the whole story... So yes, he said his whole family is in the videos, but these are HIS videos, filmed like THEY wanted it to be filmed... Nothing to see with uncontrolled private pics posted all around the internet...

I don't know if the pic is from the video... And i don't know why i'm still posting here, since i don't care... Maybe for passion of discussion :roftl: :roftl:

BUT in the videos, you have many many people, that you really see dancing, quickly, without their names written under their face... l:

Yeah, I was thinking of that. It might be better not to splash their photos all over the place anyway--even those of Yasmine that are not plain publicity/public shots.

I think it's good to discuss more and be open about how we feel.

I read a thread and somehow Mikas family was shown, I don't know if the pics were private or who took them.

And when they are posted it's hard to miss them you know :bleh: and they're a lovely family must admit.

I would never post private pics without permission though.

Don't think I'm judging or blaming anyone plzz just wanted to share my opinion as well...:thumb_yello:

News travels fast on the internet I know that for sure! :fisch: