Mika's Brother

Fmbm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it does look like him! lol

his lips.. i can see a bit of a resemblance..

and his face and eyes.... and skininness..... thats a good thing though!

<3333 and the curls, u gotta have

lol my dogs snoring so loud right now!!

im such a procrastinator!!!!!!

i got the project like 3 weeks ago, and we were supposed to collect 15 plaants right? so i didnt do it, im turning it in with a late pass, and its due tomorrow for me, and i waited till the last minute.

I dont have ANy OF THE PLANTSS! 0 out of 15, and its worth 200 points, and im just gonna do the written part instead, about the plants that we have to do. ill still get about 120 points though!!!!

9 days till MIKA!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!

thats all i care about and think aboout right now...

i cant think or concentrate!!!!! aarrggghhh!

im a procrastinating freak, and im trying to distract myself and postpone it be talking to you guyses..

yeah it does look like him! lol

his lips.. i can see a bit of a resemblance..

and his face and eyes.... and skininness..... thats a good thing though!

<3333 and the curls, u gotta have

lol my dogs snoring so loud right now!!

im such a procrastinator!!!!!!

i got the project like 3 weeks ago, and we were supposed to collect 15 plaants right? so i didnt do it, im turning it in with a late pass, and its due tomorrow for me, and i waited till the last minute.

I dont have ANy OF THE PLANTSS! 0 out of 15, and its worth 200 points, and im just gonna do the written part instead, about the plants that we have to do. ill still get about 120 points though!!!!

9 days till MIKA!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!

thats all i care about and think aboout right now...

i cant think or concentrate!!!!! aarrggghhh!

im a procrastinating freak, and im trying to distract myself and postpone it be talking to you guyses..

Haha I LOVE procrastonating...its a gift.

9 days? Don't you mean 11? You're gettin' my hopes up when the date is further than you say it is hahah

Haha I LOVE procrastonating...its a gift.

9 days? Don't you mean 11? You're gettin' my hopes up when the date is further than you say it is hahah

its 9 days you silly head!!!!!!!!!!! or, maybe i cant count.... lemme check..........

YUPP!!! 9 DAYS, 20 HOURS, AND 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I CANNT WAIT!!!!

were gonna have so much fun Fmbm!!!!!!!

ARRRAGHAGHGHLGJDSAHGIKORE,B CJBIEHRO!!!!!

countdowN!!

its 9 days you silly head!!!!!!!!!!! or, maybe i cant count.... lemme check..........

YUPP!!! 9 DAYS, 20 HOURS, AND 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I CANNT WAIT!!!!

were gonna have so much fun Fmbm!!!!!!!

ARRRAGHAGHGHLGJDSAHGIKORE,B CJBIEHRO!!!!!

countdowN!!

I don't know where you're getting 9 days from haha

Ok lets count together...1. Today (5-29-07), 2.Wednesday (5-30-07), 3. Thursday (5-31-07), 4. Friday (6-1-07), 5. Saturday (6-2-07), 6. Sunday (6-3-07), 7. Monday (6-4-07), 8. Tuesday (6-5-07), 9. Wednesday (6-6-07), 10. Thursday (6-7-07), 11. THE DAY! (6-8-07)

See 11 days! You crazy haha

And yes, we do have some serious mad skills. I still have to do a Biology report that was do like 2 months ago haha

I don't know where you're getting 9 days from haha

Ok lets count together...1. Today (5-29-07), 2.Wednesday (5-30-07), 3. Thursday (5-31-07), 4. Friday (6-1-07), 5. Saturday (6-2-07), 6. Sunday (6-3-07), 7. Monday (6-4-07), 8. Tuesday (6-5-07), 9. Wednesday (6-6-07), 10. Thursday (6-7-07), 11. THE DAY! (6-8-07)

See 11 days! You crazy haha

And yes, we do have some serious mad skills. I still have to do a Biology report that was do like 2 months ago haha

LOL ok i think we count differently... err

ok

im not counting today soo

1.tomorrow (wednesday), 2.then thursday, 3.friday, 4.saturday, 5.sunday, 6.monday, 7.tuesday, 8.wednesday, and 9.thursday!!!!! im not counting THE DAY because, the whole DAY is gonna be amazing...

today is almost over, so im not counting it!!!!!!!

HA HA HA BURRN!!!! lol just kidding....

HA see!!!!

9 DAYS you silly goosse!!!! :insane:

i guess u just cant accept the fact that theres 9 days left!!!!! ha!!:bleh::wink2::blink:

LOL ok i think we count differently... err

ok

im not counting today soo

1.tomorrow (wednesday), 2.then thursday, 3.friday, 4.saturday, 5.sunday, 6.monday, 7.tuesday, 8.wednesday, and 9.thursday!!!!! im not counting THE DAY because, the whole DAY is gonna be amazing...

today is almost over, so im not counting it!!!!!!!

HA HA HA BURRN!!!! lol just kidding....

HA see!!!!

9 DAYS you silly goosse!!!! :insane:

i guess u just cant accept the fact that theres 9 days left!!!!! ha!!:bleh::wink2::blink:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAA

You cheat when you count haha. You're just cutting off as many days as you want to make the time left shorter.Nicceeeee. hahahaha

Off topic, Do you have AIM?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAA

You cheat when you count haha. You're just cutting off as many days as you want to make the time left shorter.Nicceeeee. hahahaha

Off topic, Do you have AIM?

LOL i do not cheat!!

u just cant count you crazy phsycho!!!!

and so what if i want to make the time shorter huh?huh? huh????!!!!!

youre insane! :insane:

yes as a matter of fact i do have AIM!!!

do you!?

LOL i do not cheat!!

do you!?

hey i would cheat to if it made the days 2 days closer lol

LOL i do not cheat!!

do you!?

"crazy psycho" haha I love when he says that

You're the crazy psycho haha

I would like to say there are 9 days left but I don't want to get my hopes up

:[

Anyways yes I do have AIM, and I'm on! I have my screen name up (BoRhapsody1970) if you wanna talk or something. I have nothing better to do so yeah...psh. I'm a loser haha, but thats alright.

"crazy psycho" haha I love when he says that

You're the crazy psycho haha

I would like to say there are 9 days left but I don't want to get my hopes up

:[

Anyways yes I do have AIM, and I'm on! I have my screen name up (BoRhapsody1970) if you wanna talk or something. I have nothing better to do so yeah...psh. I'm a loser haha, but thats alright.

lol hahaha

im still not cheating tho, im counting the right way...

i ALWAYS say crazy pshyco now! i call everyone that! i love it when he says that!

hey, losers rock ok!!!

OK! ill sign on now..

my SN is holyguacamole884!

lol hahaha

im still not cheating tho, im counting the right way...

i ALWAYS say crazy pshyco now! i call everyone that! i love it when he says that!

hey, losers rock ok!!!

OK! ill sign on now..

my SN is holyguacamole884!

I know I call everyone it and try to mimick his voice...obviously I suck at it haha

Well I guess I'll talk to you on there. Bye!

It's come quicker than you think. Just don't count down the days like me or it'll take forever

oh i nkow it comes fast, his last show we got tickets for sooner than we did for this one tho, so its like dragging on

Sorry for making this thread. I feel very guilty because everyone is getting mad so I shall kill myself now. Sayonara

Pssh...you didn't do anything wrong. Don't let people guilt you into changing your posts. If he's in the video then he's obviously supposed to be seen otherwise Mika wouldn't put him in it nor would Fortune agree to be in it. I don't know why some people get so uptight about things like this. I mean, I understand not posting private pictures but besides that I think it's fair game. If the Penniman's are going to promote Mika and be at things where their pictures are going to be taken, well then, those pictures are going to get around whether it's right to some people or not. I don't think Fortune will really be upset that his picture is up here since he was in the video whether there's a bunch of people in the video or not. I don't know, this type of thing has been bothering me lately, and I've kept my mouth shut but you shouldn't feel like you should have to change or delete your posts. If it was out of line, it would have been deleted by a mod. Besides if people don't care or don't want to read about it, then they shouldn't even open the thread. You stated in the title what it was about...sorry if I offended anyone, but if they can state their opinion than I should be able to also.

Pssh...you didn't do anything wrong. Don't let people guilt you into changing your posts. If he's in the video then he's obviously supposed to be seen otherwise Mika wouldn't put him in it nor would Fortune agree to be in it. I don't know why some people get so uptight about things like this. I mean, I understand not posting private pictures but besides that I think it's fair game. If the Penniman's are going to promote Mika and be at things where their pictures are going to be taken, well then, those pictures are going to get around whether it's right to some people or not. I don't think Fortune will really be upset that his picture is up here since he was in the video whether there's a bunch of people in the video or not. I don't know, this type of thing has been bothering me lately, and I've kept my mouth shut but you shouldn't feel like you should have to change or delete your posts. If it was out of line, it would have been deleted by a mod. Besides if people don't care or don't want to read about it, then they shouldn't even open the thread. You stated in the title what it was about...sorry if I offended anyone, but if they can state their opinion than I should be able to also.

Oh well I didn't really mind the people on here getting mad at me, but I didn't want Mika to get mad at me

Oh well I didn't really mind the people on here getting mad at me, but I didn't want Mika to get mad at me

Oh, I don't think Mika will get mad at you. Let's hope not, at least, lol. What's he going to do? "Make sure FMBM from the MFC is banned from all my concerts!" Nah, he'd never do that, lol. About the rest of the stuff, it's not just in this thread that that type of thing has been bugging me, it's just I decided to post it in this thread.

I am so glad you didn't kill yourself. I took it so seriously and it really freaked me out, i nearly lost sleep over it. So glad it didn't happen.

Are you serious? I hope not. I'm gonna cry if you are. I'm so sorry I worried you, I won't do it again

Oh, I don't think Mika will get mad at you. Let's hope not, at least, lol. What's he going to do? "Make sure FMBM from the MFC is banned from all my concerts!" Nah, he'd never do that, lol. About the rest of the stuff, it's not just in this thread that that type of thing has been bugging me, it's just I decided to post it in this thread.

I always feel that my musical heroes hate me even when they may not. I hope not. Well thanks for sticking up for me :D

I always feel that my musical heroes hate me even when they may not. I hope not. Well thanks for sticking up for me :D

Why would your musical heroes hate you? I don't think you have to worry about Mika, I don't think he's that type of person...:wink2:

Why would your musical heroes hate you? I don't think you have to worry about Mika, I don't think he's that type of person...:wink2:

I don't know I'm always writing them emails and they won't reply to my thoughtful letters, but they'll reply to some girl who tells them to connect the freckles on their face! I mean for God's sake, the least they can do is say "hi". This doesn't refer to Mika by the way.