Mika's Brother

Fmbm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN A PIC OF FORTUNE (thanks jemmalee!!!!) AND HE'S (apprently) THE MAN I'M MEANT TO MARRY! that is according to Lucy and those weird fortune tellers. 'The man you like most is not the man for you' Me: 'Why???' HEr: His brother is :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Hahah, if that is true, and he indeed looks like Mika in that childhood publicity photo, you are a very lucky girl!

Also, I never cared all that much before, but now that Mr. Deek has told us that Fortune looks like that, I very much want to see him. I think Mika was an absolutely adorable kid, and to see a younger-Mika in the flesh would be amazing. :)

My sister and I used to look entirely different when we were younger (funnily, even when I had the short hair, she would be the one told she looked like a boy!) but now that we're grown up supposedly we look almost the same. I can look at her and imagine what I'd look like if I dyed my hair, etc. Siblings can be an interesting window of possibilities!

--Jack

It is amazing how these resurrected threads get so circular, everyone first gets shocked by fmbm's sarcastic post, (which you find out later if you read on) then they see the photo from the GK video (which is not Mika's brother, but you find that out later on) and then the name of the vid disappears so people are no longer sure what is being talked about...and then the whole thing starts again!!

Welcome to the MFC magical merry-go-round forums, where you can relive old moments on threads you thought were finished, months after you thought hey were finished, and enjoy the confusion and craziness all over again...wondering if this was the thread where you first read this or was it another thread...so you go check it out, and resurrect that other thread too....and round ....and round...and round....getting dizzy:shocked: :shocked:

hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking...

It is amazing how these resurrected threads get so circular, everyone first gets shocked by fmbm's sarcastic post, (which you find out later if you read on) then they see the photo from the GK video (which is not Mika's brother, but you find that out later on) and then the name of the vid disappears so people are no longer sure what is being talked about...and then the whole thing starts again!!

Welcome to the MFC magical merry-go-round forums, where you can relive old moments on threads you thought were finished, months after you thought hey were finished, and enjoy the confusion and craziness all over again...wondering if this was the thread where you first read this or was it another thread...so you go check it out, and resurrect that other thread too....and round ....and round...and round....getting dizzy:shocked: :shocked:

haha oh man, sooo true

Looooll and I was the one who bumped this thread again by posting another screen cap of supposedly Fortunée... hmm dunno really think that looks like his brother (he could look very different in reality from the video).

And you can see the same boy standing right behind Mika with the light in his hand.

Well I've got another screen cap, but this time it's about Mikas older sister Yasmine, I think this girl looks like her, she's disguised and holding a pineapple :naughty: and has the same fringe as Yasmine:

mikaGKvideo2.jpg

Haha going round and round and round...:roftl:

THUMBS UP FOR THAT - Amen :biggrin2: I love this thing!

And that boy still looks really cute no matter who he is :das: