Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For 9am Cherie, you will have to be up mega early!:cool:

Um yeah VERY !!

its about a 3 hour drive from my home in Norfolk ...and unless my knee gets better there is NO way i can drive that far !!

Do you live in Gt Yarmouth? Friend of mine lives in Lowestoft.

Yep we live in Great Yarmouth !!!

Lowestoft about 15 minute drive from us...we go there alot shopping !!

Where in Hertfordshire are you from ?

Welwyn, I work in Stotfold, though, near Baldock and we have another office in Bury, that's far enough, how far from Bury are you? I know Andy, ( my friend) threatened to meet me there for lunch, so I was assuming it wasn't too far from Lowestoft anyway.

I have holidayed on the broads a few times - lovely!

Watford, lol, now that's where they went to get the strobe lights for the LT video. :naughty:

Probably that big disco, can't remember what it is called. Only went there once!

And home of a huuuuge Asda! And my friend's boyfriend.

That's what I know about Watford!:naughty:

I know Beckar will REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna go to this....

i could have driven to uncles in Brent (london) late Friday night - gone bed for few hours then gone to filming !! and then spent day in london looking for prom shoes for Beckar and then home again unless i decided to stay another night in london.

But due to it being VERY painful to drive @ mo after a ice skating acciedent - i dunno now what to do !

(NEVER SPEED SKATE WITH BECKAR !!!)

How far can you drive then?

Well i've only been driving for short distances for last few days.....

Went Ice skating with Beckar Saturday morning - we was going VERY fast round rink when i tripped over and hit the ice with my right knee VERY hard - bit bruised and very painful to touch !!!

If no better by wednesday i will pop to Hosp for x-ray

Just was going to say, if you want to drive say halfway or something, then meet me and I will drive the rest (in my car). I don't want to be in the vid, but would quite like to go, so chauffeur might work! :naughty:

I got my E mail today, and even though it's in London, it's not a problem for me, I'm used to driving up there and the time isn't a problem either, actually it's good 'cause there's never much traffic about going in around 8am on a Saturday, like there is in the week.

And it's all day, so does that mean they'll be feeding us then?

I was surprised, i thought id have to talk the 'rents into it more, seeing as im a minor and all that

But i asked me mum and she replied almost immediately with 'Yes! of course!' I was a bit taken aback!

She said itll be good for me cos itll increase my confidence in front of people. thats if i get in ov course!