Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx a lot for the reports! :original: i'm soo jealous, i now really wish i had spent the 200 euro for a flight to london, it would've been totally worth it!! :crybaby::annoyed_h4h:

brenda, there are pix on the 2 myspace-blogs and in the news section of this forum.

Right, now that the dust has settled and we've got a tiny bit of energy back we've had our first attempt at a blog on our myspace page

http://blog.myspace.com/julesnkev

Hope you enjoy it...

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful account of things!

I was in London (staying near Victoria) a couple of weeks ago... I wish I could have stayed longer!

• 11 months later...

Wow!

1 year on, it only seems like yesterday.

And mine was the last post before today, ha ha.

Jems never did answer my question.

It's fantastic that on the day of the one year anniversary, MsDivine from the Butterfly Lounge is over here in London, should be meeting up with her tomorrow night.

Bumping day?! LOL!

I remember that, at the actual day of the shoot we were sitting glued to our screens, wondering if the participants were being kidnapped by Mika as it was getting late and then early and nobody had heard anything of them :lmao::lmfao: I was expecting something grand. :roftl:

It's fantastic that on the day of the one year anniversary, MsDivine from the Butterfly Lounge is over here in London, should be meeting up with her tomorrow night.

Coincidence? I think not :fisch: Lol.. have we any idea what's happening tomorrow then?