Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

may be worth a try! they wanted your name and age, so i guess they are pretty strict with entrance, but since you live in london, it won't be quite the same mess as it' be for one of us, from outside london or even the uk, if we get there and are refused.

just try, maybe you are lucky! :wink2:

i gave them my details but seems like i didn't get a reply back from them... i sent them another e-mail but i hope it's not like a computer genrated thing and there are ACTUAL people reading the emails and KNOW what they are talking about cos so far this is all a ****hole

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right so i sent them an e-mail saying that i already told them i wanted to be in the vid but i got no response from them then they send me that stupid 'URGENT NEWS' email, i bet no one even read the damn email and now i'm just pissed off lol i'm never gonna listen to mika music ever again!! no i'm just joking, it's not mika's fault lol

This so sucks, I don't get it at all. Why make us all so excited and then all of a sudden cancel the whole damn thing? And why do some get emails and others don't? I didn't get a single one and it all is very confusing to me. If something like this happens, isn't it polite to just tell the true reason instead of being so mysterious?

This so sucks, I don't get it at all. Why make us all so excited and then all of a sudden cancel the whole damn thing? And why do some get emails and others don't? I didn't get a single one and it all is very confusing to me. If something like this happens, isn't it polite to just tell the true reason instead of being so mysterious?

yeah i didn't get an email either so i sent them an email and got an instant reply to them saying that they didn't need fans anymore so i bet no one even read the email, now i wish i didn't send them an email just in case, but i don't get why everyone is getting different emails and stuff... this could kill people!! seriously i will sue them hehe maybe i can get loadsa money and just go to all of mikas gigs hehe

yeah i didn't get an email either so i sent them an email and got an instant reply to them saying that they didn't need fans anymore so i bet no one even read the email, now i wish i didn't send them an email just in case, but i don't get why everyone is getting different emails and stuff... this could kill people!! seriously i will sue them hehe maybe i can get loadsa money and just go to all of mikas gigs hehe

Yeah, well I've send them 2 mails and haven't got a single reply. I wonder what Mika himself will say about this. It's not his fault, and I don't think he'll be very happy with all this either...

both on 14th may

edit: and WTF are zones?!

Hi....if they are using the expression 'zones' and London in the same sentence, i would assume they mean the areas in London as described when using the London underground transport system. Zone 1 and 2 is categorized as central London...

NO! NO! Don't give you hope up just yet, maybe they sent just for me, you know. Maybe they are just looking for a different type of person. E-mail them again!

And who is Jayne?

Jayne is the woman at the agency, Jayne Collins.

I had the first Email like everyone, then I got one saying I was on the list and she would get back to me with details of where and when. That's all I've had so far. All these random Emails flying around now are getting confusing, I sent Jayne at the agency one today to ask what on earth is going on, but haven't heard back yet. I'll check again in the morning before I leave for Birmingham, talking of which, should I see Mika tomorrow night I will be asking him if he has any idea of what is going on and how much it's upsetting folk on here, how unorganised things appear to be.

HELLOOOOOO when was THIS taken?!

Caz that is a Picture i took after the Leeds concert on Sunday hehehe

Its a reaction to what we told him about Freddie + co not getting in to the concert :thumb_yello:

Jayne is the woman at the agency, Jayne Collins.

I had the first Email like everyone, then I got one saying I was on the list and she would get back to me with details of where and when. That's all I've had so far. All these random Emails flying around now are getting confusing, I sent Jayne at the agency one today to ask what on earth is going on, but haven't heard back yet. I'll check again in the morning before I leave for Birmingham, talking of which, should I see Mika tomorrow night I will be asking him if he has any idea of what is going on and how much it's upsetting folk on here, how unorganised things appear to be.

at least you're on the list :( so u have a much higher chance of being in it, but then again they prob don't even know themselves what is going on, they should seriously make up their minds

you are actually right.. the fact the email came straight away and that had the same text seemed that it's computer generated.. :blink: yes, it feels reasonable.

why would they set all arrangements and reply to shall I say "personal" email, meaning individually written from a person to another person, and then go all automated all of a sudden..

dazzle told mika about the video thing and he said mika was very confused, like he knew nothing..

let's just agree on this: we keep each other posted, right? as soon as one knows smt, will post here, makes sense? :wink2:

you are actually right.. the fact the email came straight away and that had the same text seemed that it's computer generated.. :blink: yes, it feels reasonable.

why would they set all arrangements and reply to shall I say "personal" email, meaning individually written from a person to another person, and then go all automated all of a sudden..

dazzle told mika about the video thing and he said mika was very confused, like he knew nothing..

let's just agree on this: we keep each other posted, right? as soon as one knows smt, will post here, makes sense? :wink2:

oh yeah def:thumb_yello: the more we know the more we can sort things out and understand what is actually going on

I think Mika NEEDS to be told, to be honest. I mean, this whole thing is so confusing. Sure, it would be a marvellous surprise seeing his fans in his video but this whole thing seems completely disorganised and I can see it going wrong on the day. At least if Mika knows he can have some input!

It should've been Mika's decision in the first place, or he should at least know whats going on as it will be his video, i mean shouldn't they work in a team instead of individually, what kinda business is that?

It should've been Mika's decision in the first place, or he should at least know whats going on as it will be his video, i mean shouldn't they work in a team instead of individually, what kinda business is that?

yeah. i mean a surprise would be great but this is getting wildly out of control. Mika DOES read the forum so hopefully he'll see this...

he does, honey, but he's SO many gigs these days, i doubt he's strenght or time to also read forum...:boxed:

he's been told of the video making and his reaction was confused. but it was before all this happened. so maybe someone must tell him how messy it's NOW... :blink: