Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

I have no reply after the initial first one. And I sent an email this afternoon. I really hope I get in because all that I seem to be getting is bad news bad news bad news. If I go I'm gonna look like a twat anyway, because I'm on bloody replacement food drinks!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I already said, if I, or anyone going to Birmingham tomorrow night, get to talk to him it should get mentioned, so he knows how it's upsetting everyone, especially those who have recieved the confusing Emails.

Possibly anyone at Glasgow tonight who gets to meet him, might bring it up, and post to let us know.

The last Email I received was before all the ones saying things had been changed, so I'm not sure that I'm on any list now. Never mind.

It is quite strange because on Monday, I had the email asking me for details and telling me that they weren't sure about the location. Then, they sent an email the same day, later on asking not to make any travel arrangement as they weren't sure about the schedule. Since then, no news, I just had this "urgent news" after I sent an emil after reading your post.

I don't understand...

Who knows what is going on, but one thing is for sure, if they wanted people there, they would let you know where and when.

I mean, they might not have permission to film wherever at the moment, so can't make arrangements.

Nothing to say that Mika will be there either, it may be just one part of the video they are doing then edit it all together later.

Just assume nothing, I would say.

Who knows what is going on, but one thing is for sure, if they wanted people there, they would let you know where and when.

I mean, they might not have permission to film wherever at the moment, so can't make arrangements.

Nothing to say that Mika will be there either, it may be just one part of the video they are doing then edit it all together later.

Just assume nothing, I would say.

you know what? I actually also wondered if mika'd be there, esp. since it was told he was rather confused about this.. :blink:

I thought that for a while, but then again, in all his other vids they were filmed in the same place (well, its looks like it anyway) but also, filming a video with a person like MIKA in the middle of a park? Don't they think they'll get bothered? Especiallally at 1 - 2pm?

And on a Saturday too.

I'm not saying he won't be there, I don't know, but I am quite a literal person, and I would only think he would be there if the original blurb categorically stated that!

But that's just the way I think. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought that for a while, but then again, in all his other vids they were filmed in the same place (well, its looks like it anyway) but also, filming a video with a person like MIKA in the middle of a park? Don't they think they'll get bothered? Especiallally at 1 - 2pm?

Sorry about the double post earlier. Stupid broadband.

This is beginning to look very dodgy. The whole advert has dissapeared off the site. MIKA will be in Sweden the day before, and then is meant to be in London by 9am (probably earlier) so how much sleep does he plan on getting? Should he even know anout the whole thing. One minute its going on the next its not.

May I ask how old you guys are and which reply you got once you gave them you age?

I am in my 30'ies and i wrote that in my 1st email, so they knew it from the start. then, as I posted above, we exanged a few emails (like 5 or so) with arrangements (not location of filming, but others) since I live outside the uk.

it's most odd..

I am in my 30'ies and i wrote that in my 1st email, so they knew it from the start. then, as I posted above, we exanged a few emails (like 5 or so) with arrangements (not location of filming, but others) since I live outside the uk.

it's most odd..

so did they actually answer your questions properly then? like someone wrote them or did they seem like computer automated?

yes. after the whole suggestion some answers me automatized, which is surely true when you come to think to it, I revised our correspondace and the only automatized emails I got may be 1st and last.

all the others were "personal" as i wrote above.

did anyone see this today http://www.capitalfm.com/Article.asp?id=407742

I emailed and got a response within a few hours... again asking me to confirm age and contact of any others i might bring.

also that they are desperate for anti zero sized men and woment for the shoot! :)

omg thanks for this meimei, i've e-mailed them hopefully it'll go all well :thumb_yello:

anti zero sized..? what does that mean..? :blink:

thx for the link!

so, now we know the video is big girls. did someone else email this address?

no reply after the age one, meimei?

I may try, just for the sake of hearing what they say..LOL

not got a reply yet after submitting my details and friends details.. email was signed Clarice from Shaded Glam. so I googled it... There is a myspace page, for clarice and one for shaded glam but there isnt much info on what/who they are or do...

sound like possibly promo company and there are a few comments from friends like "Have you got your dancers and people for Saturday??"