An album in French???!!

CaroLollipop

I'll buy it even if it IS in french. I LOVE singing in different languages, even if I can't understand it lol! I'm a HUGE fan of japanese music so i can sing japanese...i know an italian version to a disney song...i know a swedish song...i know a song with a bit of jewish in it...AH! I LOVE IT! :wub2:

Would be another language to add to my ickle budding collection!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after visiting paris, come visit montreal :P

we speak french here too, but its different... well i dont know how to explain it. just some things we say, the way we speak the language(like the accent)

For example: "Les gosses" means different things in France and in Québec :naughty:

I heard the interview too and they were talking about a french album and something to do with Luc Plamondon translating some song. He is a very succesfull songwriter (Starmania, Notre-Dame de Paris and so many songs...)

Can't wait to see if that happen...

We read the same interview.

http://www.parismatch.com/recherche/lire_article.php?article_id=1615

OH! I LOVE FRENCH! I don't think the album will come to Norway. Could somebody send me the album then, or should I order it?

Very easy. You'll buy it on a website. I bought the american version of his album on a french website.

I heard the interview too and they were talking about a french album and something to do with Luc Plamondon translating some song. He is a very succesfull songwriter (Starmania, Notre-Dame de Paris and so many songs...)

I really hope he'll do an album in French!!! Would be too cool!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I really hope he'll do an album in French!!! Would be too cool!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I'm sure he will. Some people sings in french although i'm not sure they undersand what they sings (for example: Robbie Williams). I suppose some fans has already asked him to sing in french. So I think he will.

Thanks for the interview but I did not read that before. They talk about all of that on a radio station in Montreal. Guest the album could by a reality:thumb_yello:

Why does he need Luc Plamondon, aren't we enough bilingual here :wink2:

Thanks for the interview but I did not read that before. They talk about all of that on a radio station in Montreal. Guest the album could by a reality:thumb_yello:

Why does he need Luc Plamondon, aren't we enough bilingual here :wink2:

Maybe, he's a fan. He adores "Notre Dame de PARIS" and "Starmania" ("Tycoon" in english) :roftl:.

Maybe, he's not sure to do a good job with the lyrics. Don't worry Mica. Your french is nearly perfect. Maybe, he hates the word "nearly". :wink2:

I'm sure he will. Some people sings in french although i'm not sure they undersand what they sings (for example: Robbie Williams). I suppose some fans has already asked him to sing in french. So I think he will.

Oh yes....I remeber :biggrin2:

Was it "L'amour suprème" he did? *looooooool*

Mika singing in French would be amazing though... :wink2:

you heard an interview on Radio Énergie... with Mika ?

For example: "Les gosses" means different things in France and in Québec :naughty:

hahahaha indeed !!! :naughty:

you heard an interview on Radio Énergie... with Mika ?

Mika wasn't there when they talk about that, it was the day after is concert in Montreal. There were chatting about what they talk off "mic".

Did you heard Mika today on Radio Energie? He call Les Grandes Gueules to wish them good luck and invited José to sing with him the song in French at his next concert in Montreal!!! It was really sweet of him to take time to call. They look touch about it.

Love live Mika and Les Grandes Gueules, even if they made me cry today, like a baby too:roftl:

If I were Mika or his advisor, I'd be thinking along the lines of TWO new cd titles - one of covers (already nearly there with Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back, added to the Radio One covers from the Lounge.) He could even learn the words for Killer Queen :-)

I bet he could knock that out in no time.

Then he could do a French one, perhaps with translations of his own songs, but the full version of Aux Champs Elysses and other wonderful French songs would be great. I guess the French would buy it, but I certainly would too.

A sexy man singing in the most sexy language? I very much think so!

If I were Mika or his advisor, I'd be thinking along the lines of TWO new cd titles - one of covers (already nearly there with Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back, added to the Radio One covers from the Lounge.) He could even learn the words for Killer Queen :-)

I bet he could knock that out in no time.

Then he could do a French one, perhaps with translations of his own songs, but the full version of Aux Champs Elysses and other wonderful French songs would be great. I guess the French would buy it, but I certainly would too.

A sexy man singing in the most sexy language? I very much think so!

I don't agree about an album of french covers. :thumbdown: I will be very disappointed.

Translations of his own songs, why not?

New songs will be so great :biggrin2: After all, Céline Dion sings in french and in english and the songs are not the same. Come on Mika!!! And he said he wanted to work with Luc Plamondon so I think he wants to makes new songs. I don't think a french album with songs translated from the english one will satisfy him!

French people are requiring :naughty:.

Mika wasn't there when they talk about that, it was the day after is concert in Montreal. There were chatting about what they talk off "mic".

Did you heard Mika today on Radio Energie? He call Les Grandes Gueules to wish them good luck and invited José to sing with him the song in French at his next concert in Montreal!!! It was really sweet of him to take time to call. They look touch about it.

Love live Mika and Les Grandes Gueules, even if they made me cry today, like a baby too:roftl:

yes I put up a thread about this... here it is : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4557

and they made me cry too !! god that show was so emotional !!!

LOVE LOVE Mika and Les Grandes Gueules !!! :punk:

• 6 months later...

I wonder if that is going to happen! :shocked::biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: