Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's chilhood?

Pamette

Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll

I won't.

After the reading of the threat "Mika's brother", I agree with Yoppapop. Except if it's Mika's choice. I read that an another website shows every pics they have.

I don't know if it's true. If it's true, it sucks :thumbdown:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely against posting family and childhood pictures. It's different when it's a photo from gettyimages for instance, where he poses with his family. But candid shots? No.

Sharing childhood pictures is just plain scary and an absolute no-go in my opinion.

To be honest, i dont care about seeing pictures of his family. I wouldnt purposfully scour the internet to find a picture of his great great uncle or whatever because it simply doesnt interest me.

If someone shows me a photo, ill look, if they dont, i dont care but i wont go in search of them.

But if i was a celebrity, i certainly wouldnt want pictures of the 1998 family get together, or my uncles' cousin's nephew's dog slapped all over the net to be honest with you.

Guest Ssnakey
To be honest, i dont care about seeing pictures of his family. I wouldnt purposfully scour the internet to find a picture of his great great uncle or whatever because it simply doesnt interest me.

If someone shows me a photo, ill look, if they dont, i dont care but i wont go in search of them.

But if i was a celebrity, i certainly wouldnt want pictures of the 1998 family get together, or my uncles' cousin's nephew's dog slapped all over the net to be honest with you.

Agree. I'm mostly interested about his music or I don't know...maybe pictures of him. But it's kind of cruel to show pictures of his family or his childhood...I mean, it's his life and it's not our buisness...

I'll admit that I'd LOVE to see pictures of his family and childhood! Only because he's such an amazing person and I want to know all there is to know about him <3

Me, too. I would love to see his photos from birth to now and the same goes for his family.

But, if he doesn't want to show them or would rather not, then I would respect his decision. But, if it's a posed pic, I think it's fine to show it because I'm sure he knows or should know that it will probably end up on MFC and/or his fans would see them. But, candid photos or photos of him with his family, for instance on the street the like the paparazzi take -- those are wrong and off-limits to me. That is really and truly invasion of privacy. :thumbdown:

So, even though I would love to see them, I would not go get them. The opera pic of little Mica is different, tho, because that's like published and so public, so that's fine to me. :biggrin2:

I suppose it's a fine line between private/public. :bleh:

If he or his management team post a pic on the Internet, or put someone in a video, they automatically make it public... That is why I voted "If it's Mika's choice"

I feel uncomfortable seeing pictures where he was photographed without realizing it, and it will even get worse as his popularity grows....

But that is media for you... you use it to get popular, but then they use you to get magazines sold and you suffer from it if you want some privacy...

... are you cyber stalkers?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*in a snit*

Well, I guess I made my opinion clear about paparazzi stuff and privatsphere in several threads in this forum.... so believe me: I'm not. And I'm pretty sure that most of us arent...:thumbdown:

i voted NO!

the picture about mika's holiday in italy made me sick to my stomach!

as much as we would like to know all about our boy

- a line has to be drawn somewhere!!!!

and most definitely when it involves mika's little brother - he is a minor for crying out loud!!!!

i would be quite upset if my child's picture was posted in a public domain without my authority!!!:sneaky2:

let mika have his personal life!

if he chooses to share intimate details or pictures of his past or present

- then it will be his decision!:wink2:

i voted NO!

and most definitely when it involves mika's little brother - he is a minor for crying out loud!!!!

i would be quite upset if my child's picture was posted in a public domain without my authority!!!:sneaky2:

I completely agree with you on Mika's younger brother and the holiday thing, he needs some privacy as he is in the public spotlight a fair amount of time and needs some timeout:wink2:

Well we don't mean to invade his privacy, we're just curious.

i know we are all curious.....

but just put yourself in his shoes....

mika seems to be very polite and courteous -

it is only fair that we are the same to him!:wink2:

and i'm not trying to sound like a mom...

-even though i am!

but please remember the golden rule...

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you":wink2:

As far as photo's of Mika himself go, only if he is happy with them being shown (if he's anything like me any photos as a child would be a big no no, I never liked any photos of me when I was a kid), but his family I would ay no. Mika is prepared for any attention the media are going to throw at him, as he knows it's part of the job (albeit a not very welcome one), but his family are NOT public property, despite what anyone thinks, and should be left alone.

i voted NO!

I voted No 3, but I'm completely with you. If it concerns private pics about him and his family I don't want to see them. It will be hard enough for him to keep his private life private, so I think we, who call ourselves fans, should give the good example.

(Wow, I really hope you know what I mean, it's difficult in English! :boxed: )

ok, i REALLY REALLY REALLY care about this, yoppapop knows this and others too (including freddie).

so, I think it's up to everyone's "conscience" to choose what to do and how to act in this respect. BUT I know I'd NOT like my family and childhood pics posted without my approval. and we don't have official approval from mika. so i voted NO.

thx ever so much to whoever posted this poll: you expressed my thoughts. :thumb_yello: