MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

Dreamy Queen and bkxx, numbers are in the first post if you want them, welcome, more obsessive mothers are always a happy addition to MFC.:naughty:

I should be wrapping presents, no, BUYing presents, and here I am instead!:aah:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello MFC Mothers, can I join too?

I'm happily married for almost 25 years, have two beautiful daughters of 18 and 15 years old. The youngest ist also a huge fan of Mika, together with her mum! We go to gigs together and whenever Mika is in Holland, we'll be there aswell!

The first time we saw Mika life was in Amsterdam, 2008. On July 8th. On that day we had the cremation of my father, who had died the week before after being ill for 6 years. After talking with my mum we decided to go to Mika that night, in memory of my father, who was a big music lover and guitar player! That night was very emotional. One moment I was dancing and singing, the next I stood there, crying! But is was one night to remember!

The last time we have seen Mika live was in Dusseldorf in March. The next time will be in Amsterdam, May 7th!

I liked his music from the first day on, but became really Mika addicted when I looked into his beautiful eyes. That was in Amsterdam, summer 2009! It feels like a magic potion! I feel like I'm 20 again! Although I could easaly be Mika's mum in age! But who cares! He brings a lot of fun in to my life again, and that's what counts!

Edited by Jojotje

Hello to all MFC mothers :biggrin2:

I have just noticed thta thread and I have felt attracted by that thread because I am a big Mika's fan and a mother.

Well, I am 36 yeard old, my real name is Valérie and I have got 3 children :

- Lisa 5 1/2 yrs

- Sarah 3 1/2 yrs

- Axel 18 months - the only boy but the more tiring :teehee:

We do live in France, in the North, near the belgian border.

I have been a Mika's addicted since I saw him in the Parc des Princes in July 2008. I was liking him before but when I saw him performing, I have felt "in love" with him :wub2: ("love" is not the right word because I love my family more but irresistibly attracted by that singer, by his voice :wub2:)

I have decided to join MFC and some other french forums when I was meant to go to the Cirque d'hiver in June 2009. I wanted to meet some Mika's fans, not to be queuing alone before the gig.

And I am so happy to get some new friends like them.

Last week, we had the chance -thanks again MFC :thumb_yello:- to get some tickets for a private Coca Cola showcase in Paris and we have seen him for only 45 minutes but he was at 2 meters from us :thumb_yello: that was excellent :biggrin2:

Now I am going to see him in Paris on monday April 26th, and I am very excited (it's in 3 days time :roftl:)

After, I will see him in Liévin on May 4th.

Well, I come on MFC when I can, when my chilfdren are sleeping, or like now : I am having a break, at work :teehee:

Take care mothers :thumb_yello:

My ex doesn't want my little girl listen to Mika anymore.. :sneaky2:

(my kids live with them.. :wink2:)

I just have to buy her a MP3 player with both Mika's album on it..:teehee:

Oh, yeah.. :doh:

Hello new mommies.. :woot_jump:

When me and my girl are together, without the rest of the family, we just play Mika's music in the house, in the car, where ever we are! It's so much fun to share something like this with your child. Although I first have asked whether she would mind me being a Mika fan aswell! But she reacted very positive, now she had some one to share her feelings with, she said!. And..... she has her own personal driver to al the gigs she wants, as well as a sponsor! :wink2: And I got the fun out of it, and being together with her is always fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I also want to join!

I am from Montreal and I have 3 kids: Arianne 10, Alexandre 8 and Philippe 8 (no typo, the boys are twins)

I usually come on MFC while at work (should be ashamed but I don't care) and after the kids are in bed...

Edited by cathouzouf

I also want to join!

I am from Montreal and I have 3 kids: Arianne 10, Alexandre 8 and Philippe 8 (no typo, the boys are twins)

I usually come on MFC while at work (should be ashamed but I don't care) and after the kids are in bed...

Sorry, I just realized I forgot to introduce myself :teehee:

I'm french but I live in Seoul (South Korea). I'm 38 and I have 2 kids (Ines 9 and Noe 5).

Like Cathouzouf, I come on MFC mainly on work hours because I have to manage my kids and also my husband who doesn't like Mika.. :sneaky2:

But believe me, this does not discourage me..:naughty:

Sorry, I just realized I forgot to introduce myself :teehee:

I'm french but I live in Seoul (South Korea). I'm 38 and I have 2 kids (Ines 9 and Noe 5).

Like Cathouzouf, I come on MFC mainly on work hours because I have to manage my kids and also my husband who doesn't like Mika.. :sneaky2:

But believe me, this does not discourage me..:naughty:

We share another thing... my husband can't stand Mika:sneaky2:

WOW, four new mothers in one week here! But none of you are actually new, you just found this thread:wink2:

And only WE know how challenging it can be to juggle kids, partners and household responsibilities with being a Mika :fangurl:

I gave you numbers if you want them:

francoise #86

cathouzouf #87

Shine #88

Treasa #89

WOW, four new mothers in one week here! But none of you are actually new, you just found this thread:wink2:

And only WE know how challenging it can be to juggle kids, partners and household responsibilities with being a Mika :fangurl:

francoise #86

cathouzouf #87

Shine #88

Treasa #89

Thank you!

The only difficulty I have with being a mother and Mika fan is dealing with my kids' (all grown up) embarrassment of the fact that I love Mika:teehee:

My main problem is the fights for the use of the same laptop. It reduces my possible time on MFC:teehee:

Mine are all much more into online activity than they were when I started this thread three years ago :aah:

francoise #86

cathouzouf #87

Shine #88

Treasa #89

Thank you Blue Sky :thumb_yello:

Thank you!

The only difficulty I have with being a mother and Mika fan is dealing with my kids' (all grown up) embarrassment of the fact that I love Mika:teehee:

:aah: I can understand perfectly

Even my 9 years old daughter looks at me strangly when I talk to her about Mika..:teehee:

• 1 month later...

Hi moms! May I join?

I live in the UK, but originally I'm from Estonia. I have a son and a daughter, aged 6 and 5, and a scientist husband, so I actually have 3 kids to look after :biggrin2:. Partly kidding of course :wink2:.

Fortunately, all of my family likes MIKA's music and fortunately my husband knows nothing about MFC, so he believes me to be a truly hardworking wife staying up to work till 2 or 3 am :biggrin2:.

How embarrassing it can be sometimes to be a mother & a Mika fan ...

Few days ago, my 5 years old son told me during the diner :

"Mummy is in love with Mika. She wants to marry him" :boxed:

OMG.. fortunately my husband was not there..:fisch:

I've :blink: few seconds and didn't find anything else to say than: "Don't be silly, boy. You know that mummy is already married" :crybaby: