MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAW, you must miss him. Hope you are going to eat somewhere nice anyway!!

i do!

he will be home in 2 more months!

yay!!!

but dreading the adjustment of mfc time!

dont know for sure where we are going to eat -

but definitely not mcdonalds!!!!!:roftl:

btw - my neighbor is from japan!

she got me a little wooden japanese doll w/ a bell to hang on my rear view mirror in my jeep

when i asked her what the writing said, she told me

"drive safe! no accident!"

she is so sweet!:biggrin2:

i do!

dont know for sure where we are going to eat -

but definitely not mcdonalds!!!!!:roftl:

:roftl: We have been McD FREE for nearly 4 years. Tokyo has a McD on almost every corner, and we were eating there way too often. We went for a hol to Oz and there was a McD 2 mins from our house, so I said Let's try not to go there the whole holiday, and we didn't go at all, so when we went back home to Tokyo, we just kept it up. (I do love Big Macs though, I craved them in pregnancy with my first baby!! Sad but true!!) THEN a year ago I saw the movie Supersize me, and that just clinched it for me.

btw - my neighbor is from japan!

she got me a little wooden japanese doll w/ a bell to hang on my rear view mirror in my jeep

when i asked her what the writing said, she told me

"drive safe! no accident!"

she is so sweet!:biggrin2:

Yeah I know the ones you mean, you can get them at all the temples here. They have other ones, like to pass exams and even a pair one made for lovers where you each keep one half.

Happy Motherday... A world without mums => impossible. Thank you for being here :wub2:

Aww thanks violetsky, you made me teary...

Ok...sign me up for this here mommy hootenanny!

I'm 41--Ugh--live in the US.

I have four children, three daughters, ages 16, 13, and 4 and one son age 6. My youngest two love Mika, which is a big help. My 13 yr old thinks my fascination is "creepy," which is something of a downer. My 16 yr old thinks its amusing, I think. My husband, so far, thinks its "cute."

I home school the youngest two, and have been known to have the MFC on behind my children's online lessons for a peek while I wait for them to finish up their work books. :wink2:

I'm going to the DC concert in June and taking my oldest daughter with me. Hopefully she won't cramp my style. If she raises her eyebrow at me (I told her---we are going to the front, I will be singing, whooting, jumping, yelling, etc.) she will be sent to the corner or the ladies room.

Glad to be with the other mummies here!

Ok...sign me up for this here mommy hootenanny!

I'm 41--Ugh--live in the US.

I have four children, three daughters, ages 16, 13, and 4 and one son age 6. My youngest two love Mika, which is a big help. My 13 yr old thinks my fascination is "creepy," which is something of a downer. My 16 yr old thinks its amusing, I think. My husband, so far, thinks its "cute."

I home school the youngest two, and have been known to have the MFC on behind my children's online lessons for a peek while I wait for them to finish up their work books. :wink2:

I'm going to the DC concert in June and taking my oldest daughter with me. Hopefully she won't cramp my style. If she raises her eyebrow at me (I told her---we are going to the front, I will be singing, whooting, jumping, yelling, etc.) she will be sent to the corner or the ladies room.

Glad to be with the other mummies here!

YAY !!!! WELCOME MGPM !!!! MAMAS UNITE !!!!!:biggrin2::wub2::roftl:

Hi,I have 2 beautiful children my son is 9 and my daughter is 5 and we never to old to have fun and enjoying music and discuting about the artist that we love!!!Is just a bit more difficult to have time to do it!

Have a beautiful MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Much love Natie x

mgpm #17

natie #18

Welcome ladies! Lucky you, mgpm going to DC!! I have several American friends who homeschool here in Japan. I admire anyone who can do that, I think you must have soooo much patience. And cooperative kids. Mine would be disastrous.

Natie thanks for sharing the love!!!

Oooooooh, I also want to be a MFC-mom, please!

I live in Hamburg/Germany and I've got two kids (daughter=11 and son=9).

But I am the only mikamaniac in this family... they think I've gone totally crazy...

Okay, they're not THAT wrong with it :wink2: My husband is a little jealous I guess. Well, he really SHOULD be!:biggrin2:

May I join you?

Oooooooh, I also want to be a MFC-mom, please!

I live in Hamburg/Germany and I've got two kids (daughter=11 and son=9).

But I am the only mikamaniac in this family... they think I've gone totally crazy...

Okay, they're not THAT wrong with it :wink2: My husband is a little jealous I guess. Well, he really SHOULD be!:biggrin2:

May I join you?

WELCOME!! Mikamaniac is #19...I am so happy to see our number expanding!! Maybe we are all a little crazy , but hey! It's Mika crazy so it's fun!!

Mothers or not, I am concerned for our fellow MFCs who were denied entry to the show in Leeds...anyone have the lowdown? I saw a couple of posts on Leeds thread and oldlings thread, and can't quite believe Freddie and Kata didn't get in. They must be shattered. :badmood:

Mothers or not, I am concerned for our fellow MFCs who were denied entry to the show in Leeds...anyone have the lowdown? I saw a couple of posts on Leeds thread and oldlings thread, and can't quite believe Freddie and Kata didn't get in. They must be shattered. :badmood:

OOOHHH NOO !!! I hadn't heard anything about this ??!! What have you heard exactly Blue Sky ??:thumbdown:

Happikali if you go about 5 pages back into the Leeds thread, you can see some of it. (Of course that was a few hours ago, it could be more pages back now.) Posts started about 15 hours ago. I woke up to it this morning.

Happikali if you go about 5 pages back into the Leeds thread, you can see some of it. (Of course that was a few hours ago, it could be more pages back now.) Posts started about 15 hours ago. I woke up to it this morning.

Thanks Blue Sky ... I did that & now can see the tragedy :thumbdown:

Actuallly now I think about it 15 hours ago is not right, it must have been much less than that, it was all over when I woke up which is...oh about 9 hours ago...doesn't make much diff I guess... still sad.

Hey i think i should be on list too !!

Cherie - Mother of youngling number 1 Beckar

( who takes over my computer ALL the time she not @ school + Leaves school anyway in 3 days !!)

And Josh 12yrs & Little Mika fan Samuel 6yrs.

I work during the summer on the beach in Great Yarmouth Uk as a first aid nurse.

I'm sitting @ computer @ mo as i've hurt my knee and cant do housework :roftl:

( Beckar & i went iceskating, i was holding her hand and go round VERY fast and i fell over :( )

Hey i think i should be on list too !!

Cherie - Mother of youngling number 1 Beckar

( who takes over my computer ALL the time she not @ school + Leaves school anyway in 3 days !!)

And Josh 12yrs & Little Mika fan Samuel 6yrs.

I work during the summer on the beach in Great Yarmouth Uk as a first aid nurse.

I'm sitting @ computer @ mo as i've hurt my knee and cant do housework :roftl:

( Beckar & i went iceskating, i was holding her hand and go round VERY fast and i fell over :( )

Hi Cherie, you are #20 in MFC mums now, and you are certainly someone who needs to be on here!! Several months ago now, the first post I ever read on MFC was yours, because I remember you said you were mother of Youngling No.1 and I thought that was so cool to have 2 generations in your family on MFC...and here you are.

Hope the knee incapacitates you for only as long as you don't want to be doing housework...although no pain would be better:naughty: