MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

I got two unexpected Mika moments today linked to children

First was when I went to wake my daughter's up and "Relax, Take it easy" was being played

on her radio :wub2:

Then in the afternoon , one of the babies I was taking care of today, the youngest one , an eighteen month old girl who knows about twelve words started to say Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika ...and again and again :wub2: It was the first time she said Mika and I think she went on because she saw how happy I was everytime she was saying it :wub2:

Good girl :wink2:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got two unexpected Mika moments today linked to children

First was when I went to wake my daughter's up and "Relax, Take it easy" was being played

on her radio :wub2:

Then in the afternoon , one of the babies I was taking care of today, the youngest one , an eighteen month old girl who knows about twelve words started to say Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika ...and again and again :wub2: It was the first time she said Mika and I think she went on because she saw how happy I was everytime she was saying it :wub2:

That so sweet!

My little one again (daughter, that is. Older is boy) today, she was doing some arts and craft and discovered I hadn't confiscated one of the glitter powder tubes I usually take away the minute I see them, 'cause I hate finding glitter everywhere, including soap and sandwiches :roftl:, and was having the time of her life. At one point I heard her sing 'I live for glitter (mumble-mumble)'. And decided I like glitter powder after all :biggrin2:.

That so sweet!

My little one again (daughter, that is. Older is boy) today, she was doing some arts and craft and discovered I hadn't confiscated one of the glitter powder tubes I usually take away the minute I see them, 'cause I hate finding glitter everywhere, including soap and sandwiches :roftl:, and was having the time of her life. At one point I heard her sing 'I live for glitter (mumble-mumble)'. And decided I like glitter powder after all :biggrin2:.

:roftl::roftl:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Oh, what lovely stories! Children can give you a lot of sorrow but can also make you soooo happy!

Enjoy the time with them when they are still small, time goes by soooo fast, they are adults before you know!

But must say, the time I have with my youngest, 16, Maakie... is her MFC name, is so wunderfull! Going to Mika gigs together is the best thing! She's shy when meeting Mika, I'm not, so she relies on me to get in contact with him when possible! And we have succeeded more then ones, mind you, in a friendly way! But we are lucky to live close to the city where many tv shows are made, and close to Amsterdam, so everytime he was in the Netherlands, we were there too!

I shall :naughty: Well, it won't be for long as I have school exams coming up :mf_rosetinted: But then I'll have the summer holidays!

I entered the Uni when my daughter was 2 years old. It seemed so normal at that time, but now i remember it as a little nightmare :wink2: I can't imagine how I was able to study that hard with her. But anyway, I can boast the Red Diploma! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I was in a hurry before... I´m gonna introduce myself... :aah:

I´m from Spain and my son is 4 y.o. now.

Anything else?? :aah:

Nice to see you here:wink2:

Remember, I have a 11y.o. girl and 9y.o. identical twin boys :mf_rosetinted:

Nice to see this thread alive again :thumb_yello:

What sweet little stories :wub2:

My son told me last day: Mum, you does not listen to Mika all day long anymore? What is happening to you? Are you sick?

:boxed:

Maybe he is right, I should go to the doctor .. or ask Mika to hurry up :roftl:

Nice to see this thread alive again :thumb_yello:

What sweet little stories :wub2:

My son told me last day: Mum, you does not listen to Mika all day long anymore? What is happening to you? Are you sick?

:boxed:

Maybe he is right, I should go to the doctor .. or ask Mika to hurry up :roftl:

:roftl:

Mika, take your time honey, we want you to do your best. But please, hurry up:wink2: we're experiencing srtange withdrawal symptoms:shocked::boxed:

:roftl:

Mika, take your time honey, we want you to do your best. But please, hurry up:wink2: we're experiencing srtange withdrawal symptoms:shocked::boxed:

Yeah yeah, take your time! Of course, but why so much time? I hate this waiting! Glad that we have at least Liege this summer!:blink:

By the way: hello ladies!

Yeah yeah, take your time! Of course, but why so much time? I hate this waiting! Glad that we have at least Liege this summer!:blink:

By the way: hello ladies!

wish I could say that:wink2:

Everything will be worth the wait:biggrin2: Isn't it what we tell kids before xmas?:naughty:

wish I could say that:wink2:

Everything will be worth the wait:biggrin2: Isn't it what we tell kids before xmas?:naughty:

No, not me, my kids are not that small anymore, and we don't get gifts with Chrismas! We get gifts early december, the 5th, when we celebrate 'Sinterklaas'

Do you know Sinterklaas?:aah:

No, not me, my kids are not that small anymore, and we don't get gifst with Chrismas! We get gifts early december, the 5th, when we celebrate 'Sinterklaas'

Do you know Sinterklaas?:aah:

I've heard of it... So were your kids eager to have gifts at Sinterklaas?

I've heard of it... So were your kids eager to have gifts at Sinterklaas?

Oh yes, they still want to celebrate Sinterklaas! Allthough we celebrate it in a different way then when they were small kids!

Now we draw lots and make "surprises", that is a special way of wrapping our gifts. We write a funny poem to go with it! That's always a lot of fun! In that poem we teas a bit.

Oh yes, they still want to celebrate Sinterklaas! Allthough we celebrate it in a different way then when they were small kids!

Now we draw lots and make "surprises", that is a special way of wrapping our gifts. We write a funny poem to go with it! That's always a lot of fun! In that poem we teas a bit.

sounds fun!

• 3 years later...