MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely need to be a member here... not just a mother, but also a grandmother.

NEVER TOO OLD TO FANGIRL!

:thumb_yello: I totally agree - age is just a no. :teehee: I'm not a granny, not yet, but hopefully I'll experience also that, one day :blush-anim-cl:

Because both my "kids" are at the same age as MIKA, they were adults when he came around, and captured my heart - but they think my fandom is funny, and also quite crazy :aah:

And Dreamy Queen - this was such a cute thing from your daughter!!:blush-anim-cl: She really seems to understand how to make her mum happy ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

Ah, i knew it! Thought a thread like this existed somewhere here, but as it had been abandoned since 2011, no surprise i didn't find it. :naughty:

My son, who is 5 months now, always becomes quiet and listens in awe when i sing lady jane to him. :teehee: he used to fall asleep to me singing the songs for sorrow ep (except blue eyes), but sadly those times are over now, it's not that easy anymore. :rolls_eyes:

:thumb_yello: I totally agree - age is just a no. :teehee: I'm not a granny, not yet, but hopefully I'll experience also that, one day :blush-anim-cl:

Because both my "kids" are at the same age as MIKA, they were adults when he came around, and captured my heart - but they think my fandom is funny, and also quite crazy :aah:

And Dreamy Queen - this was such a cute thing from your daughter!!:blush-anim-cl: She really seems to understand how to make her mum happy ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

One of my nicknames is FanGran (instead of FanGirl)...

My oldest daughter also loves Mika, she's just a bit younger than he is (28)... and my grandson loves him too. He's the only person he will allow us to watch videos of in concert on the TV.

One of my nicknames is FanGran (instead of FanGirl)...

My oldest daughter also loves Mika, she's just a bit younger than he is (28)... and my grandson loves him too. He's the only person he will allow us to watch videos of in concert on the TV.

:naughty: Awww - give your grandson my love! :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

:naughty: Awww - give your grandson my love! :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

He really loves the Bimbo Jones remix of Grace Kelly - had to inquire around here about it, because I couldn't find it anywhere without knowing what remix version it was. There are SO many remixes, some rather... well... interesting, for lack of a better word...

He really loves the Bimbo Jones remix of Grace Kelly - had to inquire around here about it, because I couldn't find it anywhere without knowing what remix version it was. There are SO many remixes, some rather... well... interesting, for lack of a better word...

I think a lot of artists have made their own, mostly unknown, versions of megahit GK - and I don't blame them at all :wink2: But yesterday the original suddenly was on my radio - and as always it made me very happy and energized...:fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

• 7 months later...

I'm so in - and a MFC GRANDMOTHER to boot! :naughty:

Now for the questions posed...

a. where you are in the world 

Eastern Washington state, USA.

b. how many kids you have (ages optional) 

Three, all girls: 29, 21 and 15. (My oldest is also a MFC MOTHER - laladallama.)

c. (optional) any hints you have for successfully combining motherhood and MFC!!!

I have no clue. Just remember to toss a piece of raw meat to the kids every now and then. Maybe a potato and some veggies if you want to be sure they're eating properly. Sorry, it's been a long time since I had to prepare meals for the household full of short people... 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear oh dear........I will be a mum who likes Mika

Well not for another five weeks I hope!

Expecting my first child at the end of July.

ooh, exciting! :excite: i've been in the same situation just over a year ago, and i couldn't imagine what it would be like... everyone said i wouldn't be much interested in mika anymore, just in the baby! it isn't exactly like this, i'm still as crazy a mika fan as i used to be. :teehee: but yeah, it becomes harder to travel around or even just follow all the news, especially was in the first few months. you don't really have much time for yourself anymore (and the time you do have you often prefer sleeping to anything else! :naughty:).

anyway, i wish you all the best for this life-changing event, becoming a mum - and for the first months with the baby! :)

Oh dear oh dear........I will be a mum who likes Mika

Well not for another five weeks I hope!

Expecting my first child at the end of July.

Oooooooh that is awesome :yay: Welcome (almost) to motherhood  :wub:

I'm now a mother of a teen who likes Mika  :yes:  

• 3 months later...

Oooooooh that is awesome :yay: Welcome (almost) to motherhood  :wub:

I'm now a mother of a teen who likes Mika  :yes:  

Well my original youngling is now a middling and i have a youngling of nearly 6yrs....alot has changed in the 8 years i have been a member here x