MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

i'm also a mother that loves mika. my daughter is 3 tears old and when i have little time off here i am. if you add me on your list, i'll be a very proud mom.

Crina welcome, you are #21...and you are a proud mum regardless of having a number here, thanks to your precious little girl!! (Also good to see you are a Queeniac like me!!)

And where is mebigsomeisbeautiful...how was the concert with your son...we are waiting for the link to your report!!:wink2:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crina welcome, you are #21...and you are a proud mum regardless of having a number here, thanks to your precious little girl!! (Also good to see you are a Queeniac like me!!)

And where is mebigsomeisbeautiful...how was the concert with your son...we are waiting for the link to your report!!:wink2:

thanks ! i'll edit to my signature right now!

Can I join the MFC Mothers club please:biggrin2:

I have 4 poison pygmies ( sorry - meant darling children, ages 7, 9, 12 and 16) and I have the stretch marks and haggard apperance to prove it!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA:roftl: Poison pygmies, that is the first time I heard that!! I have kids 12, 9 and 7 too, and all the above to prove it plus the ever-whitening hair!!!

Which part of the world are you? Any of your kids like MIKA too, or do they have no choice like mine...I inflict Mika on them every day, so now they really love him too.

Oops almost forgot, cathij0269 # 22 and welcome!!

Hi there - I live in central Scotland - I have 3 sons, 25, 18 & 17 and two daughters aged 15 & 13. I have a step-son of 33 as well!!

I have to try and get on here before they come in from school, otherwise I wont get on till they have gone to bed - and by then I am too tired.

I find leaving here difficult too - its almost hypnotic - and there are so many lovely people on here - they cheer you up when you are feeling down or sore, and they share happiness with you too!!!

A lovely second home for my second family!!! :biggrin2:

Great threat!

Hello mum!

Great threat!

Hello mum!

Hello Pamette - are you a mum too? If you leave details then Blue Sky will add you!!!

I am coming to France on holiday in July - near Limoges - really looking forward to it!! :cool::biggrin2:

I suppose it's time that I owned up and joined this thread!

My children are are Alice (6) and George (4) and they both love Mika almost as much as I do. We've had tears from both of them this week because they want to see Mika and want to come with me to Birmingham on Thursday.

I'm hoping to take them to the Big Chill festival so that they can see Mika there (persuading my husband is a slow process!)

My children are are Alice (6) and George (4) and they both love Mika almost as much as I do. We've had tears from both of them this week because they want to see Mika and want to come with me to Birmingham on Thursday.

I'm hoping to take them to the Big Chill festival so that they can see Mika there (persuading my husband is a slow process!)

:thumb_yello: GOOD LUCK TO YOU , MIKA MAD !!!:thumb_yello:

Persuading the husband is the toughest job isn't it!

The kids are a pushover, easy to convert to Mikadom, but the other half...well let's just say it's delicate.

At the moment, mine goes very quiet at the merest mention of the M word. Hmmmm. Maybe I'm overdoing it???:naughty::shocked:

You are lucky! Mine is only rolling his eyes...:biggrin2:

It's 'the M word' in this house too!

I failed as a mum this week. Some of you from this thread and oldlings will know of my attempts to make a roman shield - my 8 year old's homework. Well, he told me today that they were all displayed and the children had to sit by the one they made. He said that only 3 children and one teacher came to look at his and that everyone else had lots of people round theirs!!! I feel so guilty!

Well, I guess I'd like to join, I thought I was the only one. I'm from Utah and have an 8 year old son who was not hard to make a Mika addict. He's a smart boy!:thumb_yello: My AMAZING husband puts up w/me but does throw a little "mid-life crisis" comment my way here and there.:sneaky2: Is 33 old enough to have mid-life crisis? :boxed:

Well, I guess I'd like to join, I thought I was the only one. I'm from Utah and have an 8 year old son who was not hard to make a Mika addict. He's a smart boy!:thumb_yello: My AMAZING husband puts up w/me but does throw a little "mid-life crisis" comment my way here and there.:sneaky2: Is 33 old enough to have mid-life crisis? :boxed:

I think in our cases its a Mika-life crisis - but the men folk dont want to hear that!! :wink2::roftl:

Have your kids ever embarrassed you over this? My youngest AGAIN has told my friends today that I fancy Mika more than daddy!!

lmao!!! luv it and I'm the same hahaha (it's just one of those things and it's just gotta be accepted, he is DDG no doubt about that .)

I suppose it must be quite strange for the husbands. I don't know how I would feel if it was the other way round and my husband was like this over some other woman - no matter how unattainable!

Also, the fact that the kids love MmmMika too is just another nail in the coffin of sanity in this house!!

I know, think I would be most unimpressed, I would probably stomp about in a paddy and accuse him of neglect and all kinds, I really think Mika is magic, he has cast a spell on the worlds women and its infectious and soon we will ALL be in his harem.:mf_lustslow::naughty::sneaky2::mf_lustslow:

So I can hide behind him, and just be the clinging mother who needs to guard the nestling. (So much less embarrassing than being the aging woman drooling over the pretty young thing - or it it???) (Nope, they are both bad, sad and plain wrong!)

NOOO it can't be wrong, your just under a spell, your compelled, you simply can't help yourself my dear, how do I now this...how do u you think lol.

YAY !!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD POSTINGS MAMAS! MAMAS OF THE WORLD UNITE:punk: & THANK YOU AGAIN MRS. PENNIMAN !!!
what's this what have I missed by not having a sat nav to navigate this site well lol, or are you merely expressing your appreciation to his mum for giving birth to and bringing up such a beautiful, handsome, tall, (mmm tall) dark haired, talented, artistic, good humoured, amazing, sexy, adorable, cute, cuddly, dimple cheeked, ooooo sqwishy BIG hugs man ok ok I'll shut up now.

Mothers or not, I am concerned for our fellow MFCs who were denied entry to the show in Leeds...anyone have the lowdown? I saw a couple of posts on Leeds thread and oldlings thread, and can't quite believe Freddie and Kata didn't get in. They must be shattered. :badmood:

:protest:

Oh no thats poopy it was really bad weather too rained buckets all night your poor things, I wont' go on then about the gig....but it was awesome...oops sorry it slipped out my 1st gig but NOT my last!!!!!!:devil::naughty:

Oh I soo want to go to Brum on Thursday (omg that's 2 days now ish), I was offered a chance to get in, but I can't get anyone to take me, it's 3 hours drive or more each way and no one will play ball how selfish are they, I mean they know I am have MDC (MmmMika compulsive disorder), hey did I just make a new group up lol :bleh: the trains stop before the gig ends, I keep begging my hubby to drive me and my daughter there (under the pretence that SHE needs something good to happen for her this week after a poopy week for her AND when she couldn't make the Leeds gig she won the comp for, but NO I mean pfft NO he keeps saying NO, men can be sooo selfish!!

:naughty: Are there any nice cosy park benches in Brum, mind you I have no idea where the gig is as I have never been to Brum in my life, is it a big venue?

but does throw a little "mid-life crisis" comment my way here and there.:sneaky2: Is 33 old enough to have mid-life crisis? :boxed:

Hell no, but it IS at MY time of life and you know what...I don't give a hoot and why? cos men have theirs don't they, they get a flash car, or some other flashy toy, so I got my MDC and like them with their flash toys, I am proud of my MDC so there! I also spotted another Mikaizm disorder thing, the MLC, I am a proud MLC and MDC, think I need them on my sig lol.

so can I be added to the list please.

I am 4#£$6 cough cough, I have a 21 year old son who is at Imperial University studying computer sciences with artificial intelligence, tho for 6 months he is working at EA doing something with the making of X box games :blink:He doesn't share or undrstand my MCD or my MLC but heck I can live with it.

My daughter is 18 in June, she's a funny funny girl, has an amazing sense of humour as you can see form her videos too if anyone's looked at them. she is into all things performing as she has been into it since the age of 3-4 ish. she has chosen a very very hard career path unfortunately but what can you do? she emailed to see if Mika would let her be stand in for Lollipop girl lol but as you can imagine, well the costume is tailor made, but hey...I have sat up into the wee small hours with my fingers bleeding sewing on sequins to her lycra lol.

She is the one who got ME into MmmMika I merely thought he was OK on first glance, by 2nd glance I was in love and knew all the words to all his songs by about 3rd day lol.

My hubby is bemused by it all but told me to go and have a really good time at his LEEDS gig the other day and was pleased I had such a great time (don't think he would want to share in my new found obsession and he does find it amusing, but he knows I'm a good girl at heart..well he THINKS I am mwahahaha:roftl:

I have a beautiful German Shepherd dog called Jazz (reference ther to my daughters dancing as it was HER dog) lol, wonderful natured she is luving ma dawg.

I keep house and have a part time job that is nothing flashy, but it gets me out a bit as I turned into a bit of a weed at one point in my life.

I write poetry and am a member of a few online poetry sites, I probably have some on my myspace blogs. Incidentally if anyone who has MCD or MLC wants to add me to their myspace then feel free, I normally check out ppl before I add anyway so I hope I will recognise you from here, I need one of those MFC banner things for my myspace where do I get one?

anyway its stupid o clock, nearly 5am how mental am I told you I had bad disorders to do with MmmMika, so I am off to beddy byes to dream of my prince MmmMika on his unicorn to save the day...sigh:das::sleep_1:

OOer think I have been using the lmao guy icon instead of the sob cry wail one..ooops ppl will think I have been laughing at sad stuff doh!

That was a GREAT RAVE SPARKLY !!!!! And I'm sure when Blue Sky gets online she will add you to the front page of this thread (if not there already) !!!

I think you can get myspace banners from mikamyspace ... I am new at myspace ... but I did notice that !!!:punk: