MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

I for one do NOT want to mother MIKA, he has a wonderful mother of his own, she looks and sounds like the nicest person! But anyone can set up any group, so if mothering him is what you want to do, go right ahead!!

No for me, I just like the rush the old hormones get when I listen to him sing or talk, watch him on youtube, look at his photos, think about maybe seeing him play in Tokyo...you all know what I mean. Addiction I guess.:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep - I agree - there is no mothering instinct in me when I see those hips shake!!!!! :wink2::roftl: :roftl:

I totally agree Wendi..:bleh:

And besides of that... It would be very strange for me to mother him...:blink:

My oldest son is 25 - and I wonder what I would feel like if I read threads about slightly "older" women lusting over him................................Go for it - you only live once!!!!!! :biggrin2::lmao: :lmao:

well if I am honest..my intentions fight with honourable ones and darn right too flirty too dirty ones mwaahahha. (but then I look in the mirror and see that weirdo and think "dogpoop, your past it lol)

But yea his mum must be some great woman to have brought up such a wonderful specimen of a human being, in fact he has to be as close to perfection as you can get in a man. dribble dribble drool (no NO someone:chair: slap me who set that mind set off arrgh)

well if I am honest..my intentions fight with honourable ones and darn right too flirty too dirty ones mwaahahha. (but then I look in the mirror and see that weirdo and think "dogpoop, your past it lol)

But yea his mum must be some great woman to have brought up such a wonderful specimen of a human being, in fact he has to be as close to perfection as you can get in a man. dribble dribble drool (no NO someone:chair: slap me who set that mind set off arrgh)

<slapping you and pouring cold water on you>

and i am:roftl: lmao!!!!!

because i know EXACTLY where you are coming from!!!

Well last night's excitement was such a BUZZ. You Tartan trews crew did a magnificent job. Took me more than an hour to read all the posts this morning!! Can't wait for the videos, but need to let you gals get some sleep first. Even happikali is off today...must have been a big night happi???? Saw you were posting at about 5am!!!

MIKA keeps us young eh...or wears us out...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I feel just like you , I want to join the mothers' club, grrreeat idea!!! yes I almost can be his mother, but ....who cares? I am going to the concert in Los Angeles next month with my husband:blink: , actually I would like to go with some of you, you know what I mean , the husband is not the perfect company :naughty: :naughty: in this occasion. Is sombody of you going to the concert in Hollywood, on June 8th? Thanks for answering me

I feel just like you , I want to join the mothers' club, grrreeat idea!!! yes I almost can be his mother, but ....who cares? I am going to the concert in Los Angeles next month with my husband:blink: , actually I would like to go with some of you, you know what I mean , the husband is not the perfect company :naughty: :naughty: in this occasion. Is sombody of you going to the concert in Hollywood, on June 8th? Thanks for answering me

Welcome Titty! I just pmed you about joining us! You are # 28!!

Some of the messages placed here recently since I think I suggested something on the lines of mothering Mika have been quite interesting.

Actually I felt I meant something more along the lines of looking after him - not for a minute doubting that his mum has always done a brilliant job there - this 'younger man' thing is a new one on me and I'm still working it out. Will let you know if I get any further...:wink2::naughty:

OMG, I am Old! I just realized that yesterday i posted that i was 38 and Im actually 37. How embarrasking !!! I need to start a new thread for alzheimers eligible.. Me being number one... Bad enough i forget my kids age, and i go and add on more years to mine... he he :

Hey Cloud don't worry, you are not alone in this, I forget my age all the time!!!:roftl:

If someone asks me it or I have to write it on a form or something I have to stop and think...erm..36, no.. 37 no sorry 38!!:shocked:

I used to laugh at my sister-in-law (who is only 2 years my senior) when she did this. I mean how can you FORGET how old you are? But now it's happening to me. Senile dementia here I come:naughty:

of course in my head, I am 23 or maybe nearly 24....:bleh::wink2:

Yeah me too, I think i got stuck at 23 and i don't know what happened after that... :biggrin2:

Someone somewhere pressed the Fast Forward button on my life!!

That's how it feels anyway:thumbdown:

:biggrin2: no it's okay as I'm young inside:biggrin2:

Hi,I don't know how I missed this thread; but I think its a great idea!!

I'm 29 years old and a mother to a 3year old going on 16!!! And luckily we both share in our love for Mika and his music...