Johnny Depp Thread

bee

he's actually kinda creepy looking as willy wonka, if you ask me. he does a fantastic job in the role, and i love the movie, but still...kinda creepy. lol

haha i agree there! i think its the bob and the teeth lol

Sorry to disrupt the Depp love, but I have to ask, Laura, you have a cool little Mika clip in your sig, and I've never seen it before. What interview is it from?

erm.....the Olympia one i think, i couldnt understand a word but i watched anyways :biggrin2:

i love these!!!!

the first one makes me think of mika's pic, where he's on his toes and leaning back.

p181.jpg

p58.jpg

i looooove the first one :bleh:

he is kind of creepy i guess... maybe i'm into creepy guys haha :naughty:

i changed my mind though(i do that a lot) sam is better than willy wonka i love sam :wub2:

sam is so cute!! i love the breadstick dance.and when he quotes the movie to that waitress whats-her-name.

i love gilbert too. i cried the whole last half hour of whats eating gilbert grape :crybaby:

sam is so cute!! i love the breadstick dance.and when he quotes the movie to that waitress whats-her-name.

i love gilbert too. i cried the whole last half hour of whats eating gilbert grape :crybaby:

i didn't cry in that movie but i did in edward.. the poor thing loved her :crybaby: and in from hell he DIED :crybaby::crybaby:

sam is definitely gorgeous....

HAHAHAHAHAHA

johnnydepp21.jpg