Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Please be good!

I didnt like the 4th one... They just deleted chharacters and I felt like there was a huge hole between movies. The only thing I liked was Jack himself.

So I really hope this will be good! :)

Please be good!

I didnt like the 4th one... They just deleted chharacters and I felt like there was a huge hole between movies. The only thing I liked was Jack himself.

So I really hope this will be good! :)

I admit it wasn't my favorite either, but I still enjoyed watching it tho. :) I also hope this one will be better!

I read that it should be released on july the 7th 2016. It's in several websites and I hope that it is true XD

Hahaha this man is so amazing XD I would have done the same if I was rich XD

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2017 at 7:48 PM, dreams said:

So... Has anyone seen the film? What are your thoughts? :fisch:

I've seen it ! Finally ! I saw it yesterday and it is really good ! Way much better than the last one ! The story is really good !

1 hour ago, A. Clay said:

I love this add ! It is not really à new one but everytime I see it I stop and watch XD 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Maria :) said:

Dans cette vidéo, Mika parle de Johnny Depp  :wink2:

OMG I don't speak french but would he choose Johny as a person to stand a day with? Did he say why? 

I see now we have concurrence 😎 I'd share him with Mika tho 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dreams said:

OMG I don't speak french but would he choose Johny as a person to stand a day with? Did he say why? 

How strange the life is. Before 2007 I would choose Depp the same. But now I would prefer Mika without the slightest doubt :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dreams said:

Mika would like to be Johnny Depp during one day to know how is his life. 

And if he has to live a love story for a movie at the cinema, he would like live it with Johnny Depp or Hilary Sw**k :wub2:

Sorry for my bad English... 

Edited by Maria :)
  • Like 1

On 17/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, Maria :) said:

Mika would like to be Johnny Depp during one day to know how is his life. 

And if he has to live a love story for a movie at the cinema, he would like live it with Johnny Depp or Hilary Sw**k :wub2:

Sorry for my bad English... 

Thanks for the reply. ♥

• Like 1

On 17/11/2017 at 12:01 PM, Dreamy_Queen said:

How strange the life is. Before 2007 I would choose Depp the same. But now I would prefer Mika without the slightest doubt :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, sure. I think I'd have a really hard time choosing. Johnny was my idol since I was a small kid and I've always watched his movies with mom. And then Mika came after but it's still about 8 years. So... I'd really have a hard time choosing  ahaha

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
22 hours ago, swetlana said:

I‘m only a fan of him as a musician… Had only seen 2 movies with him… but love the Hollywood Vampires and saw them in Berlin😍😍😍😍 IMG_0617.thumb.jpeg.a033ea0b0dc9533dbb82f10854eecdcd.jpeg

I actually met Johnny Depp when he came to film a movie in my area in 2008. My sister was a huge fan back then and we waited in the cold for hours to see him. I only got to shake his hand, but he seemed nice.

• Like 1