Johnny Depp Thread

bee

:shocked: he let me and my friend cross the road the other week...

HE REALLY DID!!!

then the next day orlando bloom nearly hit me in the face with a branch:sneaky2:

i'm deadly serious!!!

WHAT???? NO WAY!! WHY CANT ONE OF THEM TRY TO HIT ME IN THE FACE!!??!!?? lol

• 1 month later...

hi everyone!

Last summer I was for a week on the island Elba in Itale. When I came home I read in some magazine that Johnny Depp and his family was there too, on the same time on a boat!! I was really shocked, but I got over it..

a fews weeks ago I was with my family for a week in La Garde Freinet, a village in the South of France. We go there pratically every year since I was very little. And now I read that Johnny Depp lives in Plan de la Tour, not very far from where I was!!! (like the next village ore something)

getting crazy:insane: :hypo::mad3::annoyed_h4h:

This is random, but I was watching Jay Leno last night, and it was a repeat from 1995. Johnny Depp was on there promoting that Don Juan movie he did. So cute. :wub2:

haha, i was watching that too. he looked so nervous, i loved how he kept playing with his ear.:roftl:

You must watch this interview with Johnny Depp and Tim Burton..

http:// http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=0#videoid=189396

It's hilarious! The interviewer is so stupid, she doesn't even realise what a stupid mistake she's made.

And it's so cute seeing Johnny all giggly. :wub2:

omg, that was soo funny! haha, i couldn't stop laughing:roftl:

haha, i was watching that too. he looked so nervous, i loved how he kept playing with his ear.:roftl:

i was watching that too! :biggrin2: it definitely seems like he hates doing interviews :naughty: he was so twitchy lol i'm going to watch that movie today for the first time!