Johnny Depp Thread

bee

*whispers* No.

Have you seen gilbert grape? I haven't but my mom loves it.

Oooh you should see it! It's bizarre and brilliant. One of my fav Depp films.

I have seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape, yes. It's absolutely fantastic.

Leonardo DiCaprio is in it aswell, giving one of his best performances ever.

Your mum has good taste!

*whispers* No.

Have you seen gilbert grape? I haven't but my mom loves it.

OMG, What's Eating Gilbert Grape.....:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I love it.

Did everyone see the little Sweeney Todd vid on myspace?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22328992

HE SINGS!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that Sweeney Todd is coming out on Christmas Day...that's the one day I can't go to the movies. I want to see it when it opens!:thumbdown:

ouuh!!, johnny depp's thread!!, i don't think he's like so handsome, but attractive to me!!

i like him in chocolate, he looks very sexy there!, and love the way he acts:wink2:

yes, the new movie looks great! expecting to see it

one last note:

Some franchises just don’t know when to quit. Whether or not people are getting sick and tired of the whole Pirates of the Caribbean thing, when a franchise makes that much money, it’s hard to let it die. We’ve been hearing rumblings about a possible fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie for months now, but tonight I got an email from the old friend of the site which not only confirmed a fourth movie will almost certainly be happening, but dropped details on where the series may end up going when it continues.

Our source says that Pirates of the Caribbean 4 is no longer just a possibility, it’s almost a certainty. More importantly, Johnny Depp is all but assured to return, though our scooper claims he may end up making as much as $35 - $40 million to do it. Also returning will be Geoffrey Rush and Gore Verbinski as director, but forget about the rest of the cast because from now on the movies will only be about Captain Jack.

That’s right, Pirates 4 will cast aside Will and Elizabeth to make it an all Jack Sparrow movie. That won’t be the only change Disney is planning to make when the series continues though. Our scooper says, “the ending of Pirates 3, the fountain of youth story might not be the only story they might used the next pirate’s film. The fountain story could used in another form to introduce the story for Pirates 4… the next film might be a departure from the same formula of the last three movies as well, meaning that Jerry Bruckheimer could be planning to enter the realm of Science Fiction this time around and it could be the heart of a new trilogy with Jack Sparrow and his crew of misfits. Some of the brainstorming going around involves some Jules Verne type of scenarios involving some pretty big flying machines, a man who wants to rule more than just the ocean, a encounter with the most famous and dangerous pirate of all, a race to get to a lost world (Hint, Hint) and Jack and his crew going to where no pirate has gone before (No, its not space but Disney had made animated movie about this place before with Michel J Fox voicing one of the characters).”

Pirates science fiction? What the heck? The Michael J. Fox movie our source is referring to is almost certainly Atlantis, which would tie in the Jules Verne and science fiction elements mentioned. Apparently we’ll also get more of Jack’s past and his family, which could also mean more Keith Richards. I’d actually be ok with that, Keith was surprisingly good.

Don’t get too attached to the idea of another Pirates of the Caribbean sequel though. Our insider thinks that Disney plans to take a long, long breather between Pirates movies: “word is that the start date could be around 2009 to 2011.” I don’t think we need another Pirates sequel, but if they’re going to do one, giving the franchise time to recharge is probably a very good idea.

As always, consider everything above as nothing but rumor till something more develops. Our source is a proven one, but if we can’t give you our source, then consider anything we tell you as unconfirmed gossip.

heres the site i got it from: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop-Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-4-Details-5506.html

one last note:

Some franchises just don’t know when to quit. Whether or not people are getting sick and tired of the whole Pirates of the Caribbean thing, when a franchise makes that much money, it’s hard to let it die. We’ve been hearing rumblings about a possible fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie for months now, but tonight I got an email from the old friend of the site which not only confirmed a fourth movie will almost certainly be happening, but dropped details on where the series may end up going when it continues.

Our source says that Pirates of the Caribbean 4 is no longer just a possibility, it’s almost a certainty. More importantly, Johnny Depp is all but assured to return, though our scooper claims he may end up making as much as $35 - $40 million to do it. Also returning will be Geoffrey Rush and Gore Verbinski as director, but forget about the rest of the cast because from now on the movies will only be about Captain Jack.

That’s right, Pirates 4 will cast aside Will and Elizabeth to make it an all Jack Sparrow movie. That won’t be the only change Disney is planning to make when the series continues though. Our scooper says, “the ending of Pirates 3, the fountain of youth story might not be the only story they might used the next pirate’s film. The fountain story could used in another form to introduce the story for Pirates 4… the next film might be a departure from the same formula of the last three movies as well, meaning that Jerry Bruckheimer could be planning to enter the realm of Science Fiction this time around and it could be the heart of a new trilogy with Jack Sparrow and his crew of misfits. Some of the brainstorming going around involves some Jules Verne type of scenarios involving some pretty big flying machines, a man who wants to rule more than just the ocean, a encounter with the most famous and dangerous pirate of all, a race to get to a lost world (Hint, Hint) and Jack and his crew going to where no pirate has gone before (No, its not space but Disney had made animated movie about this place before with Michel J Fox voicing one of the characters).”

Pirates science fiction? What the heck? The Michael J. Fox movie our source is referring to is almost certainly Atlantis, which would tie in the Jules Verne and science fiction elements mentioned. Apparently we’ll also get more of Jack’s past and his family, which could also mean more Keith Richards. I’d actually be ok with that, Keith was surprisingly good.

Don’t get too attached to the idea of another Pirates of the Caribbean sequel though. Our insider thinks that Disney plans to take a long, long breather between Pirates movies: “word is that the start date could be around 2009 to 2011.” I don’t think we need another Pirates sequel, but if they’re going to do one, giving the franchise time to recharge is probably a very good idea.

As always, consider everything above as nothing but rumor till something more develops. Our source is a proven one, but if we can’t give you our source, then consider anything we tell you as unconfirmed gossip.

heres the site i got it from: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop-Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-4-Details-5506.html

that's made in june07, so I don't know if I should believe it.. I actually don't^^

but you never know:wink2:

I think I'm too scared to see the movie..:bleh: I really looks horror:blink:

i really don't think it's a scary movie :naughty: maybe bloody but not scary

the story line is really good :biggrin2: you should see it!

Really? I was told Christmas Day. *goes to check movie times*

It is the 21st!! GAH. I still can't go; it's my brother's b-day. But I will be able to go the day after it opens! Thanks Norwalk!:wub2:

your welcome my sister and i thought it was christmas day too :bleh: i'm glad my sister is so obsessed with this movie or i wouldn've have known :naughty:

I am going to see that, too, but def not for our Christmas movie (my family and I go see a movie on Christmas evening every year).

:naughty: i wouldn't say it's really a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! type movie lol

like tim burton said it will make you feel better about your life though :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...
Really? I was told Christmas Day. *goes to check movie times*

It is the 21st!! GAH. I still can't go; it's my brother's b-day. But I will be able to go the day after it opens! Thanks Norwalk!:wub2:

Haha. Crazy...that's my brother's birthday too. Though, I think he is going to see it then anyway.