Johnny Depp Thread

bee

haha. "my jar of dirt!!!! Wheres my jar of dirt!!!???"

lol i love him

"good morning starshine,the earth says hello!!"

awesome

ahahah, i wonder how much of it he comes up with himself??:blink:

have you ever seen the movie that 2nd qupte comes from?? not charlie, it was in a musical called HAIR. freakin awsome movie, you should see it :punk:

omg omg omg ! my first love was johnny depp!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i was thinking of making a johnny depp thread ..but you beat it to me :bleh: my favorite movie with him in it has to be pirates of the caribbean or sleepy hollow......or edward scissor hands...or crybaby .....I CANT CHOOSE! :roftl:

omg omg omg ! my first love was johnny depp!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i was thinking of making a johnny depp thread ..but you beat it to me :bleh: my favorite movie with him in it has to be pirates of the caribbean or sleepy hollow......or edward scissor hands...or crybaby .....I CANT CHOOSE! :roftl:

thats the dilema for us all, mine might be sweeny todd after that comes out!! im soo excited!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

hahaha, whats that 1st one from??

i cant remember!!!

He said something like that twice, actually.:roftl: Once in Benny & Joon, but I don't think he said those exact words. My quote is from Pirates 1, and I can't remember if it was in the actual movie, or if I saw it in one of the deleted scenes. I like to think he was purposely quoting himself from Benny & Joon, lol.

He said something like that twice, actually.:roftl: Once in Benny & Joon, but I don't think he said those exact words. My quote is from Pirates 1, and I can't remember if it was in the actual movie, or if I saw it in one of the deleted scenes. I like to think he was purposely quoting himself from Benny & Joon, lol.

hahaha, i wouldnt doubt it. he's clever like that:wub2:

In Benny & Joon it was actually Joon who said it. She said something like: "They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. They taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes."

(Yes, I love this movie and know it by heart).

I'm watching Cry-Baby at the moment. This scene still gets me. :wub2:

In Benny & Joon it was actually Joon who said it. She said something like: "They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. They taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes."

(Yes, I love this movie and know it by heart).

I'm watching Cry-Baby at the moment. This scene still gets me. :wub2:

crybaby is one of my favorites :blush-anim-cl: i love this scene myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejtd05tWA6g

Yes. That one is actually my favourite Depp movie at the moment.

oh! not a lot of people know what i'm talking about when i say arizona dream i'm glad someone's seen it!! it's such a good movie :wub2:

not that it's why i love the movie so much.. but johnny depp in that movie is WOW :mf_lustslow:

oh! not a lot of people know what i'm talking about when i say arizona dream i'm glad someone's seen it!! it's such a good movie :wub2:

not that it's why i love the movie so much.. but johnny depp in that movie is WOW :mf_lustslow:

It really is brilliant. Faye Dunaway and Lili Taylor are amazing in this aswell.

The Depp looks wow indeed but then again, he could wear a plastic bag over his head and still look stunning.

It really is brilliant. Faye Dunaway and Lili Taylor are amazing in this aswell.

The Depp looks wow indeed but then again, he could wear a plastic bag over his head and still look stunning.

they really are great actresses!!

very true.. :biggrin2: