Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I'm here! But I'm torn.

Mika.....Johnny.....Mika......Johnny....Mika.....Johnny.....

I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

i dont believe its a fair fight.

mika is cute in a childish way sometimes and he sings

johnny is never cute but hott! and he acts.

mika is english

johnny is american

mika is single

johnny is married (or almost)

not a fair fight!:wub2:

i dont believe its a fair fight.

mika is cute in a childish way sometimes and he sings

johnny is never cute but hott! and he acts.

mika is english

johnny is american

mika is single

johnny is married (or almost)

not a fair fight!:wub2:

You're right. The Mikaman has too many advantages. Another is age: One is old enough to be my father, one isn't.

EDIT* Well, I suppose it depends on the type of person. Let's just say that they can't be compared.

oh yes, i love when hes on the flying dutchman and one of him (there were 3) was like "wait! nobody move, i dropped me brain!":roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

my favorite part!!!

i think that was in the third...that part was soooo funny! i also like the part when they're going through the artic and everyone was frozd and one of the pirates tried to move thier toe and it snapped off! i didn't find it very funny when i first saw it cuz i had a sprained toe...:roftl: :roftl: :naughty: :naughty:

no:roftl: :roftl:

thats the name of one of his movies:roftl:

he does this really cute part, here:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6RzQK_luI&feature=PlayList&p=09EAB33B416E1325&index=71

:roftl::naughty:

OMM!!!!! so funny! i couldnt stop laughing!!!!! i'm gonna have to get that on dvd! aw, thanks for showing me that! the only films i've seen with JD in are POTC123, charlie and the choc factory, edward scizzorhands and i think thats it.

my fave have got to be POTC3 and edward scizzorhands, love them.

OMM!!!!! so funny! i couldnt stop laughing!!!!! i'm gonna have to get that on dvd! aw' date=' thanks for showing me that! the only films i've seen with JD in are POTC123, charlie and the choc factory, edward scizzorhands and i think thats it.

my fave have got to be POTC3 and edward scizzorhands, love them.[/quote']

omg!! thats it?? really???

do you have any idea what you've been missing???!!!???!!!

here, a list of all of his movies, and screen caps!

http://www.deppimpact.com/

i LOVE LOVE him!!!:wub2:

well' date=' i am only 12 and even though i am a movie lover, i'm not really up to date with whos in what!:naughty: sorry!:naughty: OMM! how can i forget about corpse bride?! and finding neverland?! my mum absolutley love johnny, has like nearly every single one of this films. so if she saw me writing on this, she'll go mad!!!!:roftl:[/quote']

haha, ok. if you were older i would have really flipped, lol. sorry :bleh:

well, hope that site helps, its good. i cant wait til his new one comes out!!:punk::mf_lustslow::punk:

i'm in Uk and the films dont come for a long time' date=' especially if its made in america. england always is the last to recieve film....[/quote']

aww, that sucks. i got a movie site that would probably have it on there before it comes out @ theaters

i could pm it to you?!

i'm in Uk and the films dont come for a long time' date=' especially if its made in america. england always is the last to recieve film....[/quote']

I'm gonna have to argue that statement!:wink2: Come live in South Africa and you will really see who gets films last! I ask my cousin to buy me DVDs in England of movies that have only just come out on the silver screen here. :thumbdown:

• 1 month later...