Public

Spaghettie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMF! HIS STOMACH NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""!!!!1111!!!ONE!!!!

Lol... Hmm.. What does it say underneath the picture? I understand the Sexsymbol thing, but not the rest!

yeah, the cover was on the magazine website.

OMG no!! poor mika, and on the COVER too!!!! ARGGHHH i hate papparazzi!!! theyre such assholes with no life!!!! i mean who does that!!! well, he's got a lot more comin, cuz this is just the beginning!!!! awww....

hehe well finally we see him.. hehe ....... yumm

OMG no!! poor mika, and on the COVER too!!!! ARGGHHH i hate papparazzi!!! theyre such assholes with no life!!!! i mean who does that!!! well, he's got a lot more comin, cuz this is just the beginning!!!! awww....

hehe well finally we see him.. hehe ....... yumm

lol so are you against this or not? calling paparazzis assholes then u wanna see a bit of him :bleh: lol

Everyone loves Mika pictures! No matter when/where/from whom they're taken. No denying it ;)

oh iknow i love mika pictures, they are the pictures that take up most of my ipod, and the ones i use all of my ink up on!