Should we post paparazzi pics?

violet_sky

Should paparazzi pics of Mika be posted or linked here?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Should paparazzi pics of Mika be posted or linked here?

• Yes, of course!
    • No way!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted for no of course, but we can't do anithing about it. let's face it. paparazzi will allways hunt celebrities and pics like this will be on front cover of magazines because those are money. and pics like those will end up on internet, so bye bye privete life. and i'm sure that will be someone that sooner or later will post those pics here, or on another thread.

i admit that i'm a little bit curiouse about mika's life.

Mika has a right to a private life. He puts up with being famous so we can hear his music- so that was for us. We should let him have privacy, as a gift from us, to thank him for his music... and his beautiful face :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I'm not interresting in his private life.... I think it'more interresting to learn about him through his music and lyrics.... Photographs can be interpreted or be touched up... Songs are authentic and inteviews are true

I'm not actually gonna vote here, it's up to each of us whether we want to post/look at such pictures I guess. What I do hope though, is that noone here becomes paparazzis :thumbdown: When we were in the queue in Birmingham, someone took pictures of Mika's mother, even if she kept saying she didn't want to be photographed, I sure as hell hope that pictures of that kind will never be posted in here :boxed:

I heard he was furious about that jetski photo... its hard being a celeb! And Mika is really only quite new to it all! He has been so busy touring and promoting that the paps are soo desperate to catch him during his down time! It's a shame that the paps can be such vultures... I wouldnt want to see pap photos here.. if its in the papers or gossip mags then fine.. but I dont think we need to share them here.

I heard he was furious about that jetski photo... its hard being a celeb! And Mika is really only quite new to it all! He has been so busy touring and promoting that the paps are soo desperate to catch him during his down time! It's a shame that the paps can be such vultures... I wouldnt want to see pap photos here.. if its in the papers or gossip mags then fine.. but I dont think we need to share them here.

I totally agree with you.

We shouldn't post any paps pictures here. I just don't get those pictures anyway...how can your job be following celebs and taking pictures of them in their private life? I wonder if they'd enjoy if someone was stalking them all the time.:sneaky2:

When we were in the queue in Birmingham, someone took pictures of Mika's mother, even if she kept saying she didn't want to be photographed, I sure as hell hope that pictures of that kind will never be posted in here :boxed:

:shocked: This is far beyond just rude. It's really sad and I hope it was noone from this forum. Bad enough to bother Mika - but his family ??? :boxed:

I suppose Mika has to accept that he's 'public property' now, and you can't turn it on & off when you choose, but his family should be left alone really. The paps are just doing their job - evil & sordid as it is, it sells papers etc and let's face it, this whole website is devoted to Mika & some members seem to love dissecting every little thing he does (seems a bit stalkerish to me sometimes but hey, each to their own!)

I don't agree with the question asked at all. His private life is just that. PRIVATE!!!! If he wants those kind of pictures available to everyone to see they would be available. I think pictures that are approved and obviously shared pictures from his shows would be alright, but nothing more.

Dont really know...

I'd like to see pics of him .. But it kinda sucks havng people watch what you do 24/7 ...

Dont know rly... I voted yes ... But still not sure...

Where do you guys find pics of him on holidays and stuff??

Xx

• 1 year later...

I voted NO: and above all I think we shouldn't open 3ds about such pics, making stupid comments on them; I feel it's totally irrespectful towards him!

We could just post a link to them, so if we wish we can see them privately, but don't discuss them here on MFC.

I don't think Mika is pleased to see such 3ds and such comments. At all!

We all know he's got a great sense of humour but IMO what's being posted here sometimes is too much.

I vote yes, and I'm not budging. :naughty:

Because this is why: Some of my most favorite pictures have been snapped by the papz. I mean they're the ones at the events getting those gorgeous shots for us to drool over. This in and of itself is in all honesty my shallowness talking...so sue me.

But, here's another thing: Getting Papped is a right of passage, a symbol that people care what you are up to and you are no longer a "nobody" It's a way to keep him in the spot light...People with short attention spans don't forget him, thus he continues to gain recogniation and success.

Often times the papped photos are the only indication that he is indeed alive and well.

I understand people's argument, that there is a "privacy" issue.

My feeling on this is that THIS issue is YOUR issue and I wouldn't expec YOU to go into any kind of industry that entails possible fame.

Mika wanted this fame. He chose to work hard to get here. HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN that this was the price to way for his sucess and his fame. If he didn't want to be recognized for his music than I think he would have gladly just sung in his basement.

but, the boy was driven, and found this fame a symbol of success, obviously. Thus, he knew what he was getting himself into, and surely understands this is a small price to pay for the all of the good things that have come his way and will continue to come his way.

To qualify my answer further, I will admit to the flaws of the papparazi. Often times they are relentless and put people in danger. This is not cool:thumbdown: But that is something that may or may not improve. We shall see.

The issue of his family being photographed is also difficult to interpret.

Families of celebs I'm sure are along for the ride and know that getting papped is inevitable.

EDIT: also ignorance is bliss...certianly if the circumstances surrounding the photos being taken are rude,crude and just bad than I would not condone them being passed around.

I vote yes, and I'm not budging. :naughty:

Because this is why: Some of my most favorite pictures have been snapped by the papz. I mean they're the ones at the events getting those gorgeous shots for us to drool over. This in and of itself is in all honesty my shallowness talking...so sue me.

But, here's another thing: Getting Papped is a right of passage, a symbol that people care what you are up to and you are no longer a "nobody" It's a way to keep him in the spot light...People with short attention spans don't forget him, thus he continues to gain recogniation and success.

Often times the papped photos are the only indication that he is indeed alive and well.

I understand people's argument, that there is a "privacy" issue.

My feeling on this is that THIS issue is YOUR issue and I wouldn't expec YOU to go into any kind of industry that entails possible fame.

Mika wanted this fame. He chose to work hard to get here. HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN that this was the price to way for his sucess and his fame. If he didn't want to be recognized for his music than I think he would have gladly just sung in his basement.

but, the boy was driven, and found this fame a symbol of success, obviously. Thus, he knew what he was getting himself into, and surely understands this is a small price to pay for the all of the good things that have come his way and will continue to come his way.

To qualify my answer further, I will admit to the flaws of the papparazi. Often times they are relentless and put people in danger. This is not cool:thumbdown: But that is something that may or may not improve. We shall see.

The issue of his family being photographed is also difficult to interpret.

Families of celebs I'm sure are along for the ride and know that getting papped is inevitable.

EDIT: also ignorance is bliss...certianly if the circumstances surrounding the photos being taken are rude,crude and just bad than I would not condone them being passed around.

AND again, I can only put MYSELF in his shoes.

My vote is soley based on how I would feel if in his situation...and I would gladly take on the paparazzi as a part of daily life. I wouldn't compromise my passion which so happened to make me famous to avoid them.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be emotionally taxing, but the good would out weigh the bad...

in MY opinion:naughty:

PLUS, I would be hypocrit if I voted no... I am constantly reading PEOPLE and all the other mags...which by the way practically ALL have papped shots.

And perez, I read perez every day... its fascinating to me, and I'm not ashamed to admit that

i think mika is very kind to show us where is he going and what he likes/does in his blogs.

i don't think we really need the paparazzi pictures. And not in any circumstances with his family.

but that's just my point :)

P.S.: when i say paparazzi i mean pics with him in weird/bad/or possibly compromising situations...

i think mika is very kind to show us where is he going and what he likes/does in his blogs.

i don't think we really need the paparazzi pictures. And not in any circumstances with his family.

but that's just my point :)

P.S.: when i say paparazzi i mean pics with him in weird/bad/or possibly compromising situations...

aw i agree with you-bout family and this

when i say paparazzi i mean pics with him in weird/bad/or possibly compromising situations...
...i didn't mean on it...

ya u right...yes:cool:

aw i agree with you-bout family and this...i didn't mean on it...

ya u right...yes:cool:

i know you didn't :bleh: it's just how i see paparazzi (to be honest i kind of hate them:blush-anim-cl:) they're always hunting for something compromising that would make a good story.

i know you didn't :bleh: it's just how i see paparazzi (to be honest i kind of hate them:blush-anim-cl:) they're always hunting for something compromising that would make a good story.

yeah,i "kinda hate them" too:mf_rosetinted:

Thay just look like don't have their own life and ... would do anything to make good story ..even hurt smns feelings or ...dunno...

and there is so little good journalist -who does his job well and profesional thought:bleh: