Is he a "Freddy" or a "Michael"?

PolyPocket

Which one would you rather have MIKA be?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather have MIKA be?

• Freddy Mercury
    • Michael Jackson
    • Both

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Don't Get A Jackson Vibe From Him At All...and Freddie's Voice Is Soo Different Than His!!!

Come On...I'm A Huge Queen And Mika Fan...But There Ain't Gonna Be Another Freddie Guys! :)

^AND YES...IT IS TRULY AN HONOR TO BE COMPARED TO A MAN OF SUCH TALENT

i think their voices are different, but c'mon not many guys can sing with octivase like that, so i can see why they are comparable , i just like mika being mika.

Sorry... stupid question maybe...:blush-anim-cl:

But if there are so much saying that Mika is just Mika and no one else....

Why do then so much people vote for Freddie????:shocked:

(I didn't vote, by the way...:mf_rosetinted: )

Becuase Freddie is God. Fact.

Don't really give a choice to who you can pick. Your right Mika is Mika that's final. He has his own characteristics, yes at the begining I thought of Freddy but know there is no way. Freddy could not top the spunkyness of Mika..

my all time fave is freddie ofcourse! and i think no one could top him!

but i soooooo love MIKA the way he is :)

mika is AMAZING in his own way :)

:blink: Mika? Be someone else? But... :shocked: Come ooooooooooooooon !!!

If someone is himself and himself only, that would be Mika !!!!

That's what you call being UNIQUE !!!:mf_rosetinted:

No, no he could definitly not be anyone but himself.

Hey, :roftl: I couldn't stand Mika being seen as someone else !!! I like (love, I'm allowed to say "love" here, am I? :blush-anim-cl: ) him exactly the way he is... as himself !!!!!

lol Sophie xxx

I voted Freddie, because I really don't see Mika on stage lip-synching while partecipating in very elaborate choreographies as Michael does (did?). I love Michael too, it's just I don't think that kind of larger than life attitude can apply for Mika too. In the last few years Michael seems also to have lost his touch, while Freddie never faced the downfall, so that's why career-wise I'd say I wish Mika to be more like Freddie than Mike.

Private life-wise, I wish him all the luck and serenity and joy that these two icons never really had. :)

Guest Ssnakey

Mika is Mika, Freddy is Freddy, Michael is Michael.

I can't understand why people keep on comparing him with other artists...it's impermissible, especially for a young artist like Mika.

Mika is Mika, Freddy is Freddy, Michael is Michael.

I can't understand why people keep on comparing him with other artists...it's impermissible, especially for a young artist like Mika.

Yep !!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

By the way I would accept to say Mika is Michael as long as it's not Jackson ! :naughty:

Sophie xxx

mika is mika of course, but if he's compared to someone else, i belive that with freddie is more realistic. he have a voice who can paly high and also low notes, but stil have a powerfull voice. michael didn't have a voice like that. so i voted for freddie.

mika is mika of course, but if he's compared to someone else, i belive that with freddie is more realistic. he have a voice who can paly high and also low notes, but stil have a powerfull voice. michael didn't have a voice like that. so i voted for freddie.

couldn't agree more:thumb_yello:

Can't agree more, CartoonKellyGreen.

Both may have 4 Ocatve Ranges...but Freddie's voice stay's constantly lower than Mikas throught out his entire career...

I'll admit..sometimes Mika may sound like Freddie (Like when he says "HEY" in "Grace Kelly"...sounds exactly like Freddie's "HEY" in "Don't Stop Me Now"...go ahead and try it!)

We've had some daft polls on here, but this one really is prize!

Michael Jackson!!:shocked:

There are always going to be comparisons between Mika and Freddie Mercury, which is what this thread has turned into, but Michael Jackson? I'm still laughing now.......................

(apologies to any MJ fans!)

Both may have 4 Ocatve Ranges...but Freddie's voice stay's constantly lower than Mikas throught out his entire career...

I'll admit..sometimes Mika may sound like Freddie (Like when he says "HEY" in "Grace Kelly"...sounds exactly like Freddie's "HEY" in "Don't Stop Me Now"...go ahead and try it!)

My mom and I have actually said that very thing. How weird is that? But it's true, for me, that is the one (and probably only) time that I think Mika sounds like Freddie.

My mom and I have actually said that very thing. How weird is that? But it's true, for me, that is the one (and probably only) time that I think Mika sounds like Freddie.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! That is one of the only times...(come to think of it it is the only one I can think of!)

maybe i should start a thread...."The Only Time Mika Sounds Like Freddie Is When He Says "HEY!")

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! That is one of the only times...(come to think of it it is the only one I can think of!)

maybe i should start a thread...."The Only Time Mika Sounds Like Freddie Is When He Says "HEY!")

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

LOL good idea...and while you're at it, we need to add that Mika looks nothing like Freddie either!