Mika interview in El País (Spanish)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I write songs about people I don’t like, though. I think I’m fascinated by the people I hate most.â€

:shocked: He doesn't like Big Girls though? a050.gif

But at least we fascinate him...:sneaky2:

don't mention it:thumb_yello: glad to help, too bad you don't get sunday edition there...

at least that's what I think, because they still had the Saturday edition and told me they would get the Monday edition tomorrow, so...

thx SOOOO much, blackqueen!! how sweet of ya to take up this task! :biggrin2:

ehm.. feel bad and ungrateful.. can ya kindly post a bigger version of the 1st scan you posted..? the pic of mika with the red jacket and spread arms..? it's SO good.. :blush-anim-cl:

thx so much! you rock!! :punk:

Thanks TheBlackQueen...what a lot of work, but so many of can enjoy more and more of MIKA through your contribution...and you got to practise your craft on one of your favourite topics, maybe...?:cool:

Hi all! I thought this might interest you, though it's in Spanish (sorry 'bout that, folks). It came out yesterday in a news paper called "El País", which is one of the most important here. He tells the whole story behind "Grace Kelly" (he says it's the very first time he tells everything to the media:blink: and the journalist tells how much he adores the CD:thumb_yello: The headline is as follows:"Mika's lollipops":yikes:

Hope you like it! At least those of you who can read Spanish. And again sorry to all the rest:(

Thanks for posting this....love reading anything about Mika...lucky I can read Spanish!

thx SOOOO much, blackqueen!! how sweet of ya to take up this task! :biggrin2:

ehm.. feel bad and ungrateful.. can ya kindly post a bigger version of the 1st scan you posted..? the pic of mika with the red jacket and spread arms..? it's SO good.. :blush-anim-cl:

thx so much! you rock!! :punk:

Hey, don't feel bad and ungrateful, I'll try to post that bigger version right away:thumb_yello:

post-140-142983656588_thumb.jpg

And thanks a lot to you all for the lovely posts thanking me, that really made me feel good and appreciated:lol3: All the work was worth it if it helped you know more about Mika. And yes Blue Sky: I practised on one of my favourite subjects, so I enjoyed that too;)

You great people really rock!!!:punk:

such an amazing job BlackQueen! thank yo so much!

and a great interview....

I quite relate to what he said on the Middle East problem, and wish people (read polititians!!!)will start speaking the language of common sence...though, quite frankly, do not see it in the near future...

such an amazing job BlackQueen! thank yo so much!

and a great interview....

I quite relate to what he said on the Middle East problem, and wish people (read polititians!!!)will start speaking the language of common sence...though, quite frankly, do not see it in the near future...

Well... Thank you! You're all making me blush:blush-anim-cl: !

I quite agree with you in that point, especially having so many friends in Syria, Lebanon and Palestine, that makes me have some first hand information about what goes in that part of the world, and believe me, it's worst than it seems in the so-called West. Politicians? Oh, they're good for nothing, all of them only seek their own benefit in a short time, they don't give a damn for the people.