MIKA this is for you... (im a bit emotional now sorry)...

Sivan

its 3:30 am in LA now...and ive been watching the LEEDS videos from last night on youtube...

speachless.... thats what i am!!!

MIKA i feel so lucky and privilege to know your music!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

thats all :)

oxox

*tears of joy*

sivan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its 3:30 am in LA now...and ive been watching the LEEDS videos from last night on youtube...

speachless.... thats what i am!!!

MIKA i feel so lucky and privilege to know your music!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

thats all :)

oxox

*tears of joy*

sivan

awww babe you're so cute! I can't wait to see him tonight! I'll defintely say HI for you! And I'll try and get it on camera!

awww babe you're so cute! I can't wait to see him tonight! I'll defintely say HI for you! And I'll try and get it on camera!

hehe hi there :)

u dont have to :) mika will think i stalk him....! lol

he will be like SIVAN AGAIN??!?!? cant hear that name anymore!!!! and he might run away screaming ;)

its enough chris (from the record label) said we r EVERYWHERE...lol

*oops*

get EVERYTHING on camera! i want lots of pictures!

hehe hi there :)

u dont have to :) mika will think i stalk him....! lol

he will be like SIVAN AGAIN??!?!? cant hear that name anymore!!!! and he might run away screaming ;)

its enough chris (from the record label) said we r EVERYWHERE...lol

*oops*

HAVE FUN GIRL!!!!! i know u will :)

Caz do you get to meet him??? 'Cos some girls who won the fancy dress comp were allowed to meet him last night???

Caz do you get to meet him??? 'Cos some girls who won the fancy dress comp were allowed to meet him last night???

REALLY?!?!? VIVIENNE (SPARKL1) DIDNT!!!

I'LL TRY AND MAKE SURE I WILL!!!

hahaha i'll try my very best!!!

SIVAN - WHERE DID YOU MEET MIKA AFTER THE GIG IN LA?!?!

we waited after the show.... for him to come out (it was in the venue) ... :) thats all

we waited after the show.... for him to come out... :) thats all

where did you wait?!?!? I cant ask lauren or sian about last night cuz they're probably at school but Vivienne sent me a myspace message saying she didnt meet him!! and i reeeaaallly want to!

where did you wait?!?!? I cant ask lauren or sian about last night cuz they're probably at school but Vivienne sent me a myspace message saying she didnt meet him!! and i reeeaaallly want to!

she didnt??? and she won the competition??? :( weird... wasnt meeting him part of the deal?

We all are very lucky to know mika's music, and to share this crazy love with all the amazing people in this forum!! and above all we're lucky that our dear boy is aware of all of us, pur fandom, our passion and he's always sweet and grateful! :thumb_yello:

Good luck Caz!:wink2:

you need to watch what happens, if you hang around eventuaLLY SECURTY WILL tell you where he will be, but they leave it late, you need to hang about and be really nice to them!!!! arent you going to meet him anyway? cause of the comp

she didnt??? and she won the competition??? :( weird... wasnt meeting him part of the deal?

i have no idea!!! it doesnt say!!! it said about pictures being taken of the winners and shizz but thats the only clue we have!! aahhh!!!

well, starsie is gonna phone me today and maybe i shall ask! if i have the guts and i will try not to sound desperate *lol*

We all are very lucky to know mika's music, and to share this crazy love with all the amazing people in this forum!! and above all we're lucky that our dear boy is aware of all of us, pur fandom, our passion and he's always sweet and grateful! :thumb_yello:

Good luck Caz!:wink2:

exactly! :):thumb_yello:

LAUREN??? I think she was stood in front of me in the line!!! She got to go in early and some lady said she might be able to meet him after the show, i think she did!

i have no idea!!! it doesnt say!!! it said about pictures being taken of the winners and shizz but thats the only clue we have!! aahhh!!!

well, starsie is gonna phone me today and maybe i shall ask! if i have the guts and i will try not to sound desperate *lol*

hmmm....well! i think if u wait or ask nicely the guards there they will let u know? be patient... it helped us :) we waited very quietly... :)

Grr....it's 7am and I still haven't slept yet...I hate college!

But Caz good luck!!!! I really hope you get to meet him!

Be stubborn don't leave until you get to!

Got my fingers crossed for you

Oh and I want to hear about it all after you get back tonight!!!

Grr....it's 7am and I still haven't slept yet...I hate college!

But Caz good luck!!!! I really hope you get to meet him!

Be stubborn don't leave until you get to!

Got my fingers crossed for you

Oh and I want to hear about it all after you get back tonight!!!

is she back???

So, do you really have to ask the guards about where he is going to come out at? I've never talked to a guard, but the name just makes me a bit afraid...Hahaha. However, I will do anything it takes to get to meet him at the gig in June. :)

So, do you really have to ask the guards about where he is going to come out at? I've never talked to a guard, but the name just makes me a bit afraid...Hahaha. However, I will do anything it takes to get to meet him at the gig in June. :)

lol well asked EVERYONE! i had to make sure he gets the scrapbook...hehe

even his mom!