dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for what?:blink:

i guess she means to get from the pacha to the airport. if i go, i would certainly also party at the pacha till the morning, so there you wouldn't be alone, if i'm going. :wink2:

i guess she means to get from the pacha to the airport. if i go, i would certainly also party at the pacha till the morning, so there you wouldn't be alone, if i'm going. :wink2:

oh, well if i'm alone i'll stay at the hotel just as Queenie and The Black Queen. Mellody when will you know if you come or not?

oh, well if i'm alone i'll stay at the hotel just as Queenie and The Black Queen. Mellody when will you know if you come or not?

what hotel are they staying at? and are they not going to the pacha?

it'll probably take until next week for me to know for sure. i really WANT to go, just have to check with my friend because if she doesn't go, i'll also only stay one night (if that's possible with the flights) cause i don't wanna be there alone. and i have to find a cheap hotel if she's coming with me, because she asked her brother about the house, and it's not possible. so until everything is ready and booked etc, it'll take a few more days, and if i don't find a hotel & flight that's cheap enough, i can't go.

i also really hope he won't cancel ibiza! obviously it's only him that evening, not a festival with many artists in one place, so the chances are good that he won't cancel, i think...

• 3 weeks later...
mirtillaaa!! the 7th is coming!! omg, can't believe you're going to see him again!!! so happy for ya! :punk:

i know! a couple of weeks!!!!!:punk: i hope, HOPE, PRAY everything will go fine........:blush-anim-cl: i haven't decided which suitcase bring with me yet..:blink:

you don't have to wait much longer neither!!!!:wink2: i may give you a mission....:blush-anim-cl:

i know! a couple of weeks!!!!!:punk: i hope, HOPE, PRAY everything will go fine........:blush-anim-cl: i haven't decided which suitcase bring with me yet..:blink:

you don't have to wait much longer neither!!!!:wink2: i may give you a mission....:blush-anim-cl:

ahahahah!!! the problem of suicases :roftl: such hard decisions in women lifes :shocked:

every mission will be a pleasure for me hun! always hoping that he won't cancel it!

ahahahah!!! the problem of suicases :roftl: such hard decisions in women lifes :shocked:

every mission will be a pleasure for me hun! always hoping that he won't cancel it!

dunno wheter taking a hand baggage or a proper suitcase..i know in both cases i'd fill it with useless stuff, i'm hopeless!!:naughty:

when exactly we've become such scared?? few months ago we hadn't such thoughts:boxed:

dunno wheter taking a hand baggage or a proper suitcase..i know in both cases i'd fill it with useless stuff, i'm hopeless!!:naughty:

when exactly we've become such scared?? few months ago we hadn't such thoughts:boxed:

mmm yeh, tell about it! personally i think i started to become a little scared after werchter festival...and then after roskilde and the other festival i'm terrified :shocked:

about the luggage...well it depends how much you will stay there...but in a hand baggage there's not a low of space...think you could buy stuff over there.. i always think it! i'm kinda shopping addicted when i'm on holiday! :shocked: (well, not only when i'm on holiday :bleh: )

ok i'm officially mad. just paid 300 euro for a flight to ibiza on the 7th, back on the 8th. grr, why does he have to be there in the peak season when it's so expensive! but i know that if i hear after the ibiza gig that he has been at the aftershow party and partied with the mfc girls, i'd so gonna kick myself for not having gone - like with birmingham and the big girls videoshoot, i still could kick myself now for not having gone there! he might not even be at the after party, but i decided it's worth a try! :naughty: maybe at least the band is there. :wink2:

so ladies, see you there! :biggrin2:

mmm yeh, tell about it! personally i think i started to become a little scared after werchter festival...and then after roskilde and the other festival i'm terrified :shocked:

about the luggage...well it depends how much you will stay there...but in a hand baggage there's not a low of space...think you could buy stuff over there.. i always think it! i'm kinda shopping addicted when i'm on holiday! :shocked: (well, not only when i'm on holiday :bleh: )

Jen i pray for you it won't be canceled! it would be your second gig!!

well, i'll stay in ibiza just one night, then move to Madrid and will stay for 5 days..the point is that when you have a suitcase you have to wait for sooo long!:sneaky2: with a hand baggage instead you always keep it with you,and it's so much more comfortable! oh, i'll see, as usual, 2 hours before leaving:biggrin2:

ok i'm officially mad. just paid 300 euro for a flight to ibiza on the 7th, back on the 8th. grr, why does he have to be there in the peak season when it's so expensive! but i know that if i hear after the ibiza gig that he has been at the aftershow party and partied with the mfc girls, i'd so gonna kick myself for not having gone - like with birmingham and the big girls videoshoot, i still could kick myself now for not having gone there! he might not even be at the after party, but i decided it's worth a try! :naughty: maybe at least the band is there.

so ladies, see you there!

yay!! well, i hope, really HOPE that your idea of him and the band partying all the night with the mfc girls will be right!:naughty:

You´ll see...I have my Plan for Summercase stopped, but ready to run again. We should talk (TBQ, Mellody, you & me) to do more things :roll1:

Flashing hearts are included, aren´t they?

of course my dear!! already packed!:thumb_yello: