Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

A year ago today Queenie and I arrived in Ibiza, ready to rock the island. And the island rocked us instead:shocked::roftl: Ibiza changes lives, never a sentence was so true.

Thank you Mika, thank you Queenie, Mirti, Alle, Mellody... Thank you all. Seems unreal a whole year has passed. :wub2:

I remember reading your reports and seeing the pics...Sigh...Soo nice!!

And to think that I was SO close to going to this one...Stayed undecisive until the last day or so, and I can't believe that I ended up not doing it in the end, I SHOULD HAVE!!

Oh well, that taught me a lesson. From then onwards, my motto for Mika gigs has been: "In doubt, get a ticket" :roftl:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember reading your reports and seeing the pics...Sigh...Soo nice!!

And to think that I was SO close to going to this one...Stayed undecisive until the last day or so, and I can't believe that I ended up not doing it in the end, I SHOULD HAVE!!

Oh well, that taught me a lesson. From then onwards, my motto for Mika gigs has been: "In doubt, get a ticket" :roftl:

It was indeed magic, sheer magic, and I'm not talking about the gig - Not only. You learnt your lesson right:naughty:

I need tissues now..:tears:

You're not the only one sis :tears: Where's our sis Mirti? She should be here with us...

A year ago today Queenie and I arrived in Ibiza, ready to rock the island. And the island rocked us instead:shocked::roftl: Ibiza changes lives, never a sentence was so true.

Thank you Mika, thank you Queenie, Mirti, Alle, Mellody... Thank you all. Seems unreal a whole year has passed. :wub2:

aww, thanx to you too - and also to queenie, mirti and allegra! group hug! :huglove:

It was indeed magic, sheer magic, and I'm not talking about the gig - Not only. You learnt your lesson right:naughty:

You're not the only one sis :tears: Where's our sis Mirti? She should be here with us...

Yes..She will show up tomorrow or i´ll kill her :naughty:

aww, thanx to you too - and also to queenie, mirti and allegra! group hug! :huglove:

Mell! I was missing you here

GROUP HUUUUUUUUUUUG!

Mell! I was missing you here

GROUP HUUUUUUUUUUUG!

Mellody!!!!! GRPUP HUG!!!!!!!!! :huglove: (Gosh, we look like Teletubbies:naughty:)

Yes..She will show up tomorrow or i´ll kill her :naughty:

She'd better, and Alle too :sneaky2:

A year ago today Queenie and I arrived in Ibiza, ready to rock the island. And the island rocked us instead :roftl: Ibiza changes lives, never a sentence was so true.

Oh you beat me! It's our Ibizaversary..:wub2:

I'm here sis, was catching up with my Angel dvds..:blush-anim-cl:

Aww Karin..*hug* it's been ages since last time we met..

LET'S GET ALL TOGETHER A BIIIIIIIIG HUG!!! :huglove:

Oh you beat me! It's our Ibizaversary..:wub2:

I'm here sis, was catching up with my Angel dvds..:blush-anim-cl:

Yes!

HAPPY IBIZANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, in a couple of hours it'll be exactly one year since me first met sis:wub2: Wow, what a week...

BIIIIGGGGG HUUUUUUGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

I'm getting so emotional now...

what what what?

who is refreshing this thread without me???????? :blink:

hello to all ibiza "band" :bye:

7 august 2007?

the confirm of my insanity :insane:

Hey you! I HAD to do it, you know, you weren't around, could not wait, just felt the need to remember...

Hello by the way :bye::naughty: I'll never forget how we met you and you draw us the plan to the venue, I thought you were the brightest person in the island!!

Hey you! I HAD to do it, you know, you weren't around, could not wait, just felt the need to remember...

Hello by the way :bye::naughty: I'll never forget how we met you and you draw us the plan to the venue, I thought you were the brightest person in the island!!

yes I admit it, I did homework for my totally unknown friends :roftl:

and where i did? on the serviette of your restaurant, of course :naughty:

anyway thank you for everything :wub2:

Oh you beat me! It's our Ibizaversary..

I'm here sis, was catching up with my Angel dvds..

Happy Ibizaversary and mad week! We should plan another one soon...I miss you :(

Angel DVDS? Season? I´m reading the comic books now..

Yes!

HAPPY IBIZANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, in a couple of hours it'll be exactly one year since me first met sis:wub2: Wow, what a week...

BIIIIGGGGG HUUUUUUGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting so emotional now...

I remember i was scared to death because i was thinking my english was so poor and bad. Ha! XDD

Don´t get emotional! *hands a tissue*

what what what?

who is refreshing this thread without me????????

hello to all ibiza "band"

7 august 2007?

the confirm of my insanity :insane:

Masteeeeeeeeeeeer! *bows*

yes I admit it, I did homework for my totally unknown friends :roftl:

and where i did? on the serviette of your restaurant, of course

anyway thank you for everything :wub2:

Mika fans?

I love you, Master :bow:

• 2 years later...

Official Video : Ibiza Rocks TV Episode 2http://www.myspace.com/video/ibizarocks/ibiza-rocks-tv-episode-2/18909123

MikaTube http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=564

[YOUTUBE]8uggrnSt0Rs[/YOUTUBE]

D/L whole the video FLV file -- http://www.mediafire.com/?dsnfppemv6supm6 by Nicoleta. Thanks a lot :flowers2::huglove:

D/L WMV file (edited)-- http://www.mediafire.com/?fxnawo02j6199ve

:aah: don't shock me like that, i already thought he'd be there again this year and only noticed on the 2nd look the "2007" in the title. :aah: i'd SO be there if he did this again, it's still among my all-time fave mika gigs. :fangurl:

What Is Ibiza Rocks ? :dunno:

a concert series that takes place every year in ibiza. open air, tiny venue (think it was ca. 300 people). summer, beach, palm trees. :wub2:

• 2 months later...