Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

Yep, Mirtilla, bella, you'll have to wait just a few more days, I can assure you, it'll be worth it!

oh, uff.:bleh: Just tell me this: whose faces you would like to see? ours?

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wohoooooo.... you go, queen, mirtilla and everyone else!! you have loads of fun there!! I'll be thinking of you!! both on mika missions at the same time nearly!! :punk:

i bet you'll be thinking of somebody else!!:naughty:

uaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

(could you believe this night i haven't slept thinking about it???? really, i need help!:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

as he cancelled the uk festival today, i'm starting to get scared for ibiza now... although they're many reasons that speak for him NOT cancelling this, it's all really unpredictable. :boxed:

As i said in the Big Chill Festival thread, it is not such an important festival, even if it is in the UK... And Ibiza should be a very important date for him, and as for GMA. These 2 are pretty safe.

I would not bet on all the others, though.

From Ibiza Rock´s bulletin in MySpace

Next week also sees Mika on Tuesday 7th August. Mika blew us away with his live debut at Manumission last year and we are psyched to have him back. He's joined by the super hot songstress Remi Nicole - no doubt she'll be singing 'Go Mr Sunshine' in the sunshine, for once! Check out her indie rhymes at http://www.myspace.com/reminicole1.

anyone knows this girl?

From Ibiza Rock´s bulletin in MySpace

Next week also sees Mika on Tuesday 7th August. Mika blew us away with his live debut at Manumission last year and we are psyched to have him back. He's joined by the super hot songstress Remi Nicole - no doubt she'll be singing 'Go Mr Sunshine' in the sunshine, for once! Check out her indie rhymes at http://www.myspace.com/reminicole1.

anyone knows this girl?

Don't know her but he's still coming, so far...

As i said in the Big Chill Festival thread, it is not such an important festival, even if it is in the UK... And Ibiza should be a very important date for him, and as for GMA. These 2 are pretty safe.

I would not bet on all the others, though.

Yop before buying and planning any gigs abroad i will defo ask you!:biggrin2:

Do you hate me if i say that if the "infection threatening his career" thing is true, i hope he doesn't go anywhere but at the hospital within the next weeks ? :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

i could never hate you hun, and i would hope that too IF that infection is true cause it would need to be cured..haven't read the Big Chill thread yet btw

Do you hate me if i say that if the "infection threatening his career" thing is true, i hope he doesn't go anywhere but at the hospital within the next weeks ? :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

Hahaaha! no! When he cancelled Nibe, i said that i prefer to cancel eveything, even Summercase, to get som rest and be better. He cancelled Summercase, he cancelled another one, he did SH,he did Glasto....He cancelled Sudoeste, Big Chill & Salzburg...If they´re doing this without regrets, he should come to Ibiza or i´ll kill someone (not Mika, but someone)

I don´t know if i express correctly. Hope you catch my point ;)

You mean this one?

You should yell...er tell HIM that for we know he listens to you. And the good (no, BAD) thing is, apparantly he can't even shout back...

...if it is true. I don't wish it to be true though...

another thought... can it be that the danger differs with the audience?

You mean this one?

You should yell...er tell HIM that for we know he listens to you. And the good (no, BAD) thing is, apparantly he can't even shout back...

...if it is true. I don't wish it to be true though...

Yes, that infection...

He doesn't listen to me, i don't know where you found that !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: And it's not (sadly, you know how much i love to talk about things and "control" them, or at least being implied in decisions) my role to tell him this sort of things :mf_rosetinted:

... And it's not (sadly, you know how much i love to talk about things and "control" them, or at least being implied in decisions) my role to tell him this sort of things :mf_rosetinted:

Well, it should be. :sneaky2:

Sort it out, Mr. I'm-only-ill-if-them-think-it's-appropriate. Or speak up and tell the people that are regularly let down in the mud :blink: what is going on. Whatever it is, they won't love you less :mf_rosetinted: