Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems so...But i won´t be sure till i see him on stage...

dito.

Do you hate me if i say that if the "infection threatening his career" thing is true, i hope he doesn't go anywhere but at the hospital within the next weeks ? :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

agree with that, but since the pneumonia lie i find it hard to believe him any serious illness. of course IF he's seriously ill or has anything that could threaten his career, he should cancel everything (!!! and not only selectively) until his concerts in october!

soo, only 2 more days!!! :woot_jump:

time to start planning... where & when are we gonna meet? i'd say at the entrance of bar m... when will you arrive in ibiza/san antonio and when do you think we should start queuing? in the videos & pix on the ibiza rocks website i have seen that it's all quite small, there's not much room in the front row, so i guess we should be at least the third group in line. better the first of course. :biggrin2: my plane only arrives around 2 pm, so until i get to san antonio/bar m, it will be around 4.

soo, only 2 more days!!! :woot_jump:

time to start planning... where & when are we gonna meet? i'd say at the entrance of bar m... when will you arrive in ibiza/san antonio and when do you think we should start queuing? in the videos & pix on the ibiza rocks website i have seen that it's all quite small, there's not much room in the front row, so i guess we should be at least the third group in line. better the first of course. :biggrin2: my plane only arrives around 2 pm, so until i get to san antonio/bar m, it will be around 4.

yes, it's quite small so i guess we'll be lucky at being in the front row:wink2:

Hey you guys have fun... hope you're all going with open minds.. enjoy everything else there too!! I hope he doesn't cancel this one.. if he does..(touch wood) then enjoy Ibiza... have a grand holiday!!:thumb_yello:

so, mirtilla, queenie, black queen, what time will you arrive in ibiza? will you be queuing already at 4 pm when i arrive? or when do you plan to go to bar m?

@nickjass: nothing else to enjoy there, it's only mika (plus support act), no "real" festival. well, and the sun and the beach, but i have been to san antonio and didn't like it that much. so forget about open minds, if he cancels, i have a problem. i already said on another thread, when i booked the flight i felt like playing roulette or sth. - so well, i knew i took a risk with this, but i just hope it'll be worth it.

so, mirtilla, queenie, black queen, what time will you arrive in ibiza? will you be queuing already at 4 pm when i arrive? or when do you plan to go to bar m?

@nickjass: nothing else to enjoy there, it's only mika (plus support act), no "real" festival. well, and the sun and the beach, but i have been to san antonio and didn't like it that much. so forget about open minds, if he cancels, i have a problem. i already said on another thread, when i booked the flight i felt like playing roulette or sth. - so well, i knew i took a risk with this, but i just hope it'll be worth it.

Hey,

nothing new here, but I really really really hope that it all works out well and you have a good time (all of you)

BQ and I arrive tomorrow night. Mirti arrives tuesday morning, so..i think we can sort something out and start queuing at 4 pm or so, to take the 1st row!!!!

ok queenie, so i'll just go to the bar m as soon as i arrive, and see you there or wait for you there. and i have mirtillas number, so we can text.

mika already in ibiza... sounds good for us! :biggrin2: hmm, maybe i should've booked ibiza for longer than just 1 day! queenie, if you happen to meet him tomorrow night, you can already start convincing him to go to the pacha on tuesday. :naughty: although i must admit i've given up hope on that, if (!) he really has any kind of health problems.

ok queenie, so i'll just go to the bar m as soon as i arrive, and see you there or wait for you there. and i have mirtillas number, so we can text.

mika already in ibiza... sounds good for us! :biggrin2: hmm, maybe i should've booked ibiza for longer than just 1 day! queenie, if you happen to meet him tomorrow night, you can already start convincing him to go to the pacha on tuesday. :naughty: although i must admit i've given up hope on that, if (!) he really has any kind of health problems.

Hahaha, hope we find him :naughty:

I don´t have hope in the afterparty. Maybe the band, but not Mika :tears:

it sounds like mika`s already in Ibiza , i just listened to the radio one chart show & the dj said he had got a text from his friend in Ibiza who was travelling there on a boat & he saw mika there too heres the link http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/albums.shtml . he say it about 2 hrs 2 mins after they play mikas big girl .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: