Leeds University ---- Shocking

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH DAMN ...we were parked right next to his tour bus!!!!

we gave up ..and started driving off...i saw a gang of people waiting there ..and dad was like "oh if hes ill then he wont come out"!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:shocked: :shocked: :thumbdown:

ANYWAYS DID U GET A GOOD SPOT IN THE GIG!!???

Yes they all came out eventually except for Martin

And he was just super sweet as usual we forgot to even ask him if he was feeling ill especially as you had just said to us as we were coming out of the hall.

We just thought oh well its worth a try waiting eh even though true we all got drenched and our photos with him we were not perfection....well mine wasnt lol

Yes they all came out eventually except for Martin

And he was just super sweet as usual we forgot to even ask him if he was feeling ill especially as you had just said to us as we were coming out of the hall.

We just thought oh well its worth a try waiting eh even though true we all got drenched and our photos with him we were not perfection....well mine wasnt lol

OH ...THATS YOU!!! YOU WERE WITH TIA!!!

I REMEMBER....:bleh:

DAMN I WISH I HAD WAITED LONGER!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE U GOT SIGHNITURES!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

Martin had his family with him in Leeds and shot off in different direction to the rest with his wife and kids, cannot blame him for that, afterall he does have a new baby :)

Thats what we thought :biggrin2:

and yes ofcourse we got signatures :wink2:

damn...*jelouse*:shocked:

well i suppose i did get the best spot in the gig...*hehe*:naughty:

Oh im sorry if we scared you hehe you must have thought we were some Nutters walking upto you after the concert...in some parts true :naughty:

ah that totally sucks :thumbdown: so how many of u got barred then?

And what did mika say when u lot told him that freddie and co werent allowed to go in?

he was like "Seriously?!?!?"

"is this really True?!?!?"

"then i think he asked how do they define a drunk person?"

then the security guy stood behind him butted in and said it was probably one of the university officials and not Mika's security team or something very similar along those lines.

"Mika apologised and said he would get to the bottom of it all"

or something

Jeez my mind is blank but this is what i remember

then the security guy stood behind him butted in and said it was probably one of the university officials and not Mika's security team or something very similar along those lines.

or something

Huhu - angry Mika! Thanks!

Oh im sorry if we scared you hehe you must have thought we were some Nutters walking upto you after the concert...in some parts true :naughty:

NO U DIDNT SCARE ME!!!

i just herd someone shout "Lauren!!"

and i was thinking ..was that my imagination!!!:naughty::roftl:

or something

aaw bless him :blush-anim-cl: yeah don't worry my mind went blank too whe i talked to him .. strange

NO U DIDNT SCARE ME!!!

i just herd someone shout "Lauren!!"

and i was thinking ..was that my imagination!!!:naughty::roftl:

haha well i wasnt sure if it was you at first...but the cat mask was a dead give away :biggrin2:

I couldn't go to any of his gigs.. by the time i found out I had no money and I couldn't get there... But me and my little sister went to the HMV London thing. My little sister has Optic Nerve Atrophy (shes got really bad eyesight) so it was bad enough for her as it was because she couldn't see MIKA while he was singing on stage and then when we went up to get my album signed I had a quick chat with him, then it was her turn and the security guards wouldn't let her! She just got pushed off the stage thing. The whole time they were giving everyone dirty looks and making sarky comments. Security guards aree just pricks. I do feel sorry for you though. I would have been so pissed off. I hope you get tickets to the next gig.

So very sorry you had this experience Freddie (and friends). You are such a sweetheart too! But perhaps, when you see him on Thursday he will know you, and you'll get to have a nice little chat with him because of the incident. I love how his bodyguard jumped in to say "hey boss, it wasn't us...it was the university guys..." covering his behind. :) ha ha.... I do hope he does something about it, so those jerks treat people with respect from now on or find another line of work.

Mika does look peeved. And he should be! I would be too.

having speed read this entire thread i still cant see waht happened:blink: All i can htink is maybe other mika fans were jealous of you lot cause you were all dressed up and clearly having a great time? sounds like someone made something up, did the security guard say what behaviour you had been accused off in particular? I am so sorry freddie and co. we are all gutted for you:mf_rosetinted:

having speed read this entire thread i still cant see waht happened:blink: All i can htink is maybe other mika fans were jealous of you lot cause you were all dressed up and clearly having a great time? sounds like someone made something up, did the security guard say what behaviour you had been accused off in particular? I am so sorry freddie and co. we are all gutted for you:mf_rosetinted:

Yes there does seem to be so underlying current of "some" people complaining .I didnt see this , im used to if there is trouble then the bar speaks to you!! , not keep serving like everyone is happy THEN stop you going into a concert

The security were vague in my opinion

exactly and if anybody was agressive it the security guy who in these exact words told me to f*ck off you're pi**ed go sell your tickets!!

and why would he suddenly say you're too drunk then after making me wait 35mins in the pouring rain decide i wasn't drunk and i was allowed entry!

something isn't right at all.:thumbdown:

exactly and if anybody was agressive it the security guy who in these exact words told me to f*ck off you're pi**ed go sell your tickets!!

and why would he suddenly say you're too drunk then after making me wait 35mins in the pouring rain decide i wasn't drunk and i was allowed entry!

something isn't right at all.:thumbdown:

Thats the way I feel , in some respects I feel set up:thumbdown:

me too, it's as if someone has pinpointed us and decided that they didn't like us, it just doesn't make sense at all none of it does!:thumbdown: and i can't understand why i was allowed in even though when they saw me with you guys etc it was NO! and we'd all drank roughly the same amount. When i said to the security man ok if i hadnt drank went to the venue and had 12pints would you make me leave and he said no! I tell you victimization comes to mind.