Leeds University ---- Shocking

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Gotta say, I would have startet to scream very rude words in danish and probably started crying at some point.. :thumbdown:

Uhhh.. Things like this makes me sooo angry!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say, I would have startet to scream very rude words in danish and probably started crying at some point.. :thumbdown:

Uhhh.. Things like this makes me sooo angry!

Me too, except I don't speak Danish lol

Or for some added confusion I could just make up some words off the top of my head that sound rude and scream them at them! "You vaollopoging sniddly!" :roftl:

Me too, except I don't speak Danish lol

Or for some added confusion I could just make up some words off the top of my head that sound rude and scream them at them! "You vaollopoging sniddly!" :roftl:

haha! Nah.. It's very good they all kept being nice and polite, otherwise no one would feel.. sympathic towards them

I really have to hand it to you guys. I don't know what I would have done exactly, but I don't think I could have kept my cool. I probably would have called the police and wanted them to explain to the police why my ticket wasn't being honored.

And...I don't think I could have been civil if I was being sworn at. I perhaps would have threatened to call news media too, lawyers, that kind of stuff.

well just a shortie as am so tired I am typing with closed eyes!

I really felt so sorry for the guys as i was with them before they got their taxi to the gig and yeah everyone was in high spirits as you would be thinking of seeing MIKA but no way were any of them drunk!!

When I met MIKA-(YEAH I MEET MIKA!!!!!!) and inbetween our kisses (yeah really!) I told him about waht had gone on and he couldn't believe it he asked the security guard in yellow stood behind us if he was involved which he said wasn't anythng to do with them so I take it there was a few security firms on last night. Mika said well it is gonna get sorted as its really bad.

On the good side though I managed to get Fred a video message from Cherisse and Mikey and their signatures and gave MIKA my ticket and he wrote a message to Fred telling him he was missed. So I didn't let my Freddie down just felt sorry I couldn't have something for the others too.

Plus for me being in my hideous wheelchair the security were great well all of the staff were and the balcony were I was was empty apart from a few others and MIKAs parents.

xx

well just a shortie as am so tired I am typing with closed eyes!

I really felt so sorry for the guys as i was with them before they got their taxi to the gig and yeah everyone was in high spirits as you would be thinking of seeing MIKA but no way were any of them drunk!!

When I met MIKA-(YEAH I MEET MIKA!!!!!!) and inbetween our kisses (yeah really!) I told him about waht had gone on and he couldn't believe it he asked the security guard in yellow stood behind us if he was involved which he said wasn't anythng to do with them so I take it there was a few security firms on last night. Mika said well it is gonna get sorted as its really bad.

On the good side though I managed to get Fred a video message from Cherisse and Mikey and their signatures and gave MIKA my ticket and he wrote a message to Fred telling him he was missed. So I didn't let my Freddie down just felt sorry I couldn't have something for the others too.

Plus for me being in my hideous wheelchair the security were great well all of the staff were and the balcony were I was was empty apart from a few others and MIKAs parents.

xx

Thanks for your report DaisyLou - I wanted to go to one of the concerts, but didnt think wheelchairs were allowed as they seemed to be all standing!!! I also worry about the drain on energy etc. Well done you - you have done it so now I feel I may tackle it sometime, when he next comes on tour!!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for your report DaisyLou - I wanted to go to one of the concerts, but didnt think wheelchairs were allowed as they seemed to be all standing!!! I also worry about the drain on energy etc. Well done you - you have done it so now I feel I may tackle it sometime, when he next comes on tour!!! :thumb_yello:

Weyhey Wendi!:thumb_yello:

If Daisylou can do it, so can you!!!

There's going to be no stopping you now!:biggrin2:

Weyhey Wendi!:thumb_yello:

If Daisylou can do it, so can you!!!

There's going to be no stopping you now!:biggrin2:

yeh!! Wendo! :biggrin2: , its got to be done

I am alot more positive now - but it needs to be a venue where wheelchairs are allowed.:biggrin2: I dont think the Glasgow one is suitable. :blink:

I didn't mean it was his fault! But it would be a nice way to ease the pain.

you are right and i wasnt having a go at you, sorry it did read a bit like i was:blink: :biggrin2: its those bouncers who need to do some explaining and maybe get the sack or something

I just finished reading the thread (very quickly). My God! This is really sad! I'm soooo sorry for you! :(

Freddie you'll see him on thursday :thumb_yello:

you'll have a great time :wink2:

I just finished reading the thread (very quickly). My God! This is really sad! I'm soooo sorry for you! :(

Freddie you'll see him on thursday :thumb_yello:

you'll have a great time :wink2:

Thursday for definate:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thanks for all the lovely comments , we are one:thumb_yello:

Oh! you'll have a great time.

Right now I'm speaking with my mum trying to convince her to let me go to Stockholm on friday. he'll be there. I've never seen him, good I want to!

ok so i woke up....

im sorry FD!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i wanted to cry yesterday reading the news :(

ok so i woke up....

im sorry FD!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i wanted to cry yesterday reading the news :(

Good Morning Sivan, glad you eventually went to bed!

I am alot more positive now - but it needs to be a venue where wheelchairs are allowed.:biggrin2: I dont think the Glasgow one is suitable. :blink:

Yes really I am in bed and not still on the pc!!

I just rang up the venue and because the law has changed they have to provid disabled acess. The thing was if you sat in your chair you had to look througha glass screne and they had put strings of lights up which obstructed the view a bit but not too bad so I stood up and held on tho the barrier but my energy reseves have been depleted now had about 6 hours today. so might not be on for a while but don't care if i really hurt and have to rest meeting MIKA (sorry guys!) was the best Birthday present ever. So will prob miss my real bday on the 25th but then who cares already had it!!

xx

Don't know about the Barrowland but a lot of the standing venues do have small areas for wheelchairs. But it seems to be a mixed bag. My other half has broken his foot and is on crutches. For the Birmingham Academy it was just a case of ringing to book him a space in the viewing area. Luckily for us there is a space available (plus a seat for a 'carer' too ... which had Simon been registered disabled, we could have had a free ticket for the carer :thumb_yello:). We also have standing tickets for Wolverhampton Civic Hall to see Pet Shop Boys next week, and when I phoned there I was advised that they have an area for wheelchairs but it has a really restricted view.

We've certainly being seeing the world differently these past couple of weeks ... and it ain't much fun :thumbdown: