Leeds University ---- Shocking

FREDDIESDOUBLE

i think you are right , put it all behind you, freds,

you had a good time building up to the gig, you met your friends, okay, you enjoyed the excitement , okay...then all went badly wrong... but you did the next best thing after, you all met up again and finished off the night the way it had been planned in the first place...

it is difficult, mika wants everyone to

dresss up , dress loudly, and be gregarious and happy at his gigs, and if you do , as you all seem to have done, it gets turned against you....so just put it behind you and look forward to the next gig...thursday...!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well my dear friends.... i know u guys were fine!

i know u nice ppl and i dont believe u gave any trouble!

i know u just wanted to have fun and were looking farward to this show for months!!!

"Thanks for all your love and support"! NOBODY DIED! you people need to take some responsibility for your behaviour on the night and stop trying to be some kind of heroes, hard done to and victimised.

You were all absolutely wasted!!

You remember the girl in the blue that took a photo of you all? My friends and I were stood next to them, we were all disgusted and embarrassed for you all! You really do need to stop this whole victim thing now, you have nobody to blame but yourselves...the security were just doing their job and a b****y good one at that!

Chill girl.

You wanna fight my Freddie? You'll have to get past me first....

Anybody from now on who disses Freddie or any of the others who were'nt allowed in will be added to my hitlist. End of. :wink2:

Hehehe!!! Its all been discussed before, its just a difference in opinion. Maybe all you guys who are against this need to let yourself go?

Its all in the name of rock n' roll baby, and in that name, anything goes.

IM CALLING FOR A NEW PUNK REVOLUTION.... ANYONE WHO DISAGREES SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND........