Pictures from Leeds

sallyh

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FLAMING ECK EEE BY GUM ETC how on earth did you get such awesome pics? they are better than the dude hovering at the front of the stage, you must have a really long arm or an excellent camera, or perhaps you just KNOW how to take super pics, Thank you SOO much for posting these they are brilliant :thumb_yello: so cheers(from the prat in the hat on the balcony bit lol.

Just curious - does anyone know who the woman was that Mika was performing with - I think it was during Happy Ending??

BTW - this is my 100th posting - I guess that makes me a Mika Obsessive now, and no longer a Mika Groupie. Great! More craziness and obsession to look forward to. Thank goodness I have all you guys for support!!! (I hope!) :naughty::wink2:

Something i did on the most rubbish phone in the world...its the leeds gig

thx for posting ill do mine in a bit!! i still cant believe we were so close to him!

i was just looking at the ones we took outside and it all become real again:biggrin2: one of the pics had me rite in front of him taking a pic Lol...

awww we were sooo lucky, its a nite i will never 4get!!!

thx for posting ill do mine in a bit!! i still cant believe we were so close to him!

Absolutly fantastic! I will not sleep a wink tonight before the glasgow gig tomorrow! Thanks so much for posting

Absolutly fantastic! I will not sleep a wink tonight before the glasgow gig tomorrow! Thanks so much for posting

have a briliant time kath, im sure u will... he's fab!!! just jumps around the whole time, i just dont know how he does it!!!

i agree...AMAZING pictures, he loooks adorable, but you cant save them

if u go into bexxy's and bring them all up (not in the slide show part) u can save them!

wonderfull pictures. thank you for sharing those beauties. especially for me, who lived too far and there are too little chances that mika will come in my country. so, for me, all are gorgeouse.

Just curious - does anyone know who the woman was that Mika was performing with - I think it was during Happy Ending??

BTW - this is my 100th posting - I guess that makes me a Mika Obsessive now, and no longer a Mika Groupie. Great! More craziness and obsession to look forward to. Thank goodness I have all you guys for support!!! (I hope!) :naughty::wink2:

I don't think he introduced her properly - he didn't go round the rest of the band either. I think he just said 'please be kind, it's only the second time we've done this' something like that, I think.

he also said she had been flown out from the usa or something... i cant remember

Mika also missed out the "im talking to you " bit off Grace kelly :sneaky2:

but he still did the show <3 hes so good, hes so devoted to keeping his fans happy

Exactly he could have cancelled the gigs due to feeling unwell like the original Brighton Gig was .....aslong as he isnt over exerting himself :blink:

I came late to this: bexxy, your pics are grand! you must have a fab camera.

and it looked like a great gig: I think I prefer it when it's held in small venues.. :wink2:

yeah waaay more cosy and you can actually SEE his face, well I have to admit to my vantage point of the vip balcony and unfortunately I wont get that every time, (yes she intends to go more lol).

Exactly he could have cancelled the gigs due to feeling unwell like the original Brighton Gig was .....aslong as he isnt over exerting himself :blink:

I think the poor chap needs a good hot meal and some rest....I could look after him while he recovers, I would keep it a secret, even from YOU lot:bleh: lol.

but he still did the show <3 hes so good, hes so devoted to keeping his fans happy

Well, he didn't come out to chat and pose with his fans afterwards as he usually does :blink: I wonder if that was just an exception or if maybe those days are gone :boxed: