Guess who I saw at the Supermarket?!?!?!?

born4mika

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, me too! I didn't particularly like the people I got crammed in my car with either, lol. One girl almost drove us off the road....THREE TIMES! But anyway if Mika was in my car, I'd probably be driving off the road also. :naughty:

Haha, I would too! But yeah, this one guy accidentally went the wrong way one time and my instructor was like, "@*(@$&, you missed the turn!" so the kid slammed on the brakes and turned the wheel..so we skidded around and i pretty much thought that the car was going to flip over. :bleh: Fun times!

Haha, I would too! But yeah, this one guy accidentally went the wrong way one time and my instructor was like, "@*(@$&, you missed the turn!" so the kid slammed on the brakes and turned the wheel..so we skidded around and i pretty much thought that the car was going to flip over. :bleh: Fun times!

oh my god, thats so scary im so glad i got to pick my car lol

you guys didnt get to pick your cars? me and 3 other freinds all picked our car and we chose to be together, 4 is a full car so they wouldnt change us

Nope! I was stuck with 2 guys + an insane instructor/policeman who made us drive to his house every day so he could check his mail and crap. It was..a long couple of weeks. :bleh:

Nope! I was stuck with 2 guys + an insane instructor/policeman who made us drive to his house every day so he could check his mail and crap. It was..a long couple of weeks. :bleh:

haha well my instructor is this huge fat guy and we always drive to get food, hes not a cop, but my lecture teacher does something where he can give out tickets

haha well my instructor is this huge fat guy and we always drive to get food, hes not a cop, but my lecture teacher does something where he can give out tickets

Haha, some interesting experiences we all have in driver's ed! I remember one time when my instructor had gone into his house for a minute and we changed all of his favorite country radio stations to rap. omg. Priceless! and then there was the time when he took us to a weirdo hunting store to check out the guns they had in stock.. :boxed:

Yeah they picked the cars for us, I guess, so we would 'focus' more. Though some people had their parents call in and request people. I got stuck with 3 people I didn't know, lol.

Haha, some interesting experiences we all have in driver's ed! I remember one time when my instructor had gone into his house for a minute and we changed all of his favorite country radio stations to rap. omg. Priceless! and then there was the time when he took us to a weirdo hunting store to check out the guns they had in stock.. :boxed:

We use to do that to our instructor. After we got done driving, we could pick a radio station and we would all pick rap stations just to annoy our instructor 'cause he never let us stop anywhere.

hahaha i like the radio story an dthe gun thing is weird, weve brought cds and i guess my teacher listens to normal teen rap crap all day and me and my freinds dont really like that and weve brough saturday night fever and oure funk haha an hes like no way you guys broughtpure funk, i think im gunna cry, were taking mika next week :biggrin2:

hahaha i like the radio story an dthe gun thing is weird, weve brought cds and i guess my teacher listens to normal teen rap crap all day and me and my freinds dont really like that and weve brough saturday night fever and oure funk haha an hes like no way you guys broughtpure funk, i think im gunna cry, were taking mika next week :biggrin2:

Hahahaha that's awesome! And listening to Mika will surely inspire you :thumb_yello: It would've been great if I could've played Mika when I was in driver's ed..and my instructor was so typical redneck, it would have tortured him, I'm sure :bleh:

Hahahaha that's awesome! And listening to Mika will surely inspire you :thumb_yello: It would've been great if I could've played Mika when I was in driver's ed..and my instructor was so typical redneck, it would have tortured him, I'm sure :bleh:

My instructor probably would take my CD away 'cause I would be too busy singing to drive!

haha idk how my dred teachers gunna take it, but were gunna like it!

I'm loving the pic. But surely our boy wonder drives a "custom made" car possibly in bright colours with braces for seatbelts, although this one would match his pants!!

oh and there is a girl called Mika (short for Micheala) in a programme in UK called Waterloo Road, loved the name when it first started a couple of years ago - just can't hear her called it now without my heart skipping a beat and a soppy grin!!

Haha braces for seatbelts I like it!!

I GOT SOME BRACES YESTERDAY!!!! HEHE :biggrin2:

Oh yeah Waterloo Road is ace! But I totally agree about not being able to watch a scene with Mika in without thinking of THE Mika!! Its funny lol!! :naughty: