Okay MFC...Mika Only Sounds Like Freddie When He Sings "HEY" In Grace Kelly!

Mika has something that even freddie did not have and that is the one thing I can not name, it is just there whatebver it is.

I'll let you know what I think of THIS statement after I see Mika in DC. I love Mika, really I do. I saw Freddie twice though, and have never seen anyone like him. I've been to many many concerts too.

Lets Get One Thing Straight

Mika is Mika

Freddie is Freddie

END OF STORY

But Many Have Noticed (Including Your's Truly) That Our Dear Mika Sounds ACTUALLY LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY IN "GRACE KELLY" WHEN HE SINGS THE LINE:

"Say What You Want, To Satisfy Yourself...HEY!"

Want Proof?

Listen To Freddie's "HEY, HEY, HEY" In "Don't Stop Me Now"

...Try It...It's Kind Of Scary...

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

If anybody could post the link to both songs that would be great!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hope This Starts Some Good Discussion

oh man i noticed it, thats the only itme they sound similar, i was visiting colleges and i listened to both songs right after each other, and i notched mikas heys and freddies heys ar ethe only hting that sound alike.

I'll let you know what I think of THIS statement after I see Mika in DC. I love Mika, really I do. I saw Freddie twice though, and have never seen anyone like him. I've been to many many concerts too.

I have to agree with you completely. To me, nobody can top Freddie.

Freddie was and is my hero , I thought nobody could top him , after thursday he has the potential to be a big a star for me two things

1) His second album needs to be strong

2) The ability to step up and play to stadiums

:biggrin2:

So true!!!

So I try a little Madonna :roftl:. "Like a virgin"

Freddie was and is my hero , I thought nobody could top him , after thursday he has the potential to be a big a star for me two things

1) His second album needs to be strong

2) The ability to step up and play to stadiums

:biggrin2:

SO TRUE FREDDIE...

the second album NEEDS to sell in America if he wants to become a international star...which certainly isn't going to be easy (his sales in the U.S were okay)

but the hardest thing he is going to have to master is stadiums...know one can teach him that...he either has it or he doesn't...

but i think there is major potential!:biggrin2:

sInteresting comments ....

The stadium one is certainly a great talking point , hes amazing at playing to 2000 but to 70,000 , I just feel the 2nd album needs to be solid with some real "anthem" song in there , i.e. Grace Kelly etc etc...

He got it no doubt , to say he comes close to the Mighty Freddie mmmm not at the moment , but Freddie at his point in his career and Mika , I would say Mika is better , it took 3 or 4 albums for Freddie to really kick in

sInteresting comments ....

The stadium one is certainly a great talking point , hes amazing at playing to 2000 but to 70,000 , I just feel the 2nd album needs to be solid with some real "anthem" song in there , i.e. Grace Kelly etc etc...

He got it no doubt , to say he comes close to the Mighty Freddie mmmm not at the moment , but Freddie at his point in his career and Mika , I would say Mika is better , it took 3 or 4 albums for Freddie to really kick in

SECOND ALBUM JUST NEEDS A BIGGER SOUND

...Most first albums are intentionally crafted for the 1000, 2000 plus crowd...

Working with Brian May would certainly help

...which Mika is rumored to be doing am I right?

Yeh working with Brian May Ive heard that very strongly , that would give it a stadium edge

Stadium Edge is all he needs...

AND I LOVE HE'S BAND (I REALLY REALLY DO THEY ARE GREAT!)

But they are gonna need to create that stadium sound...U GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

or maybe he could just get the "real" stadium edge..."The Edge"

...i am such a loser...:bleh:

So Motley , you saw Freddie live (which I never) and Cherisse knows you really well and has met you (which I havent) ...<strums fingers on laptop>

.....Just as well your a top bloke :roftl::thumb_yello:

He, he.... Freddie's got competition :naughty:

Listen to the HEYS here. Guess who's HEY is which- it's easy. And spot the Ice Man while you're at it :)

View My Video

Yeah, the second one sounds a bit weird...