Okay MFC...Mika Only Sounds Like Freddie When He Sings "HEY" In Grace Kelly!

of course I thought that mandi...

I threw a pillow at the T.V and scream "YOU TRYIN TO BE LIKE FREDDIE...WELL YOU AIN'T GONNA PULL IT OFF...

...BECAUSE NO ONE CAN!"

lolololo

everyones tryin to ripe off poor Freddie lololo

LOL mmhmm. I don't even know why she has taken that song on like it's hers anyway. Just because she sang it on a tribute CD, doesn't mean she has automatic dibs on it. I had imagined Brian did a rehearsal with her for it and was like "Um, I'm outtie." LOL!!

LOL mmhmm. I don't even know why she has taken that song on like it's hers anyway. Just because she sang it on a tribute CD, doesn't mean she has automatic dibs on it. I had imagined Brian did a rehearsal with her for it and was like "Um, I'm outtie." LOL!!

urgh...I get so defensive over that band its unhealthy :naughty:

So do I. There are few bands that I'll get angry for...Queen's gotta be number 1...

*Puffs out chest like a bodyguard* You want sum a me!

LOL

U2 and Queen are the only bands I get defensive about...

but Queen more (they can do NO WRONG in my eyes...well, maybe with the whole "movie" thing, but thats another discussion entirely...)

U2...well...Bono piss's me off sometimes BUT THATS OKAY!!!!

:bleh:

LOL!! Yeah, everyone makes mistakes...even Queen.. Flash Gordon certainly wasn't their most shining moment... ;)

For me it would be Queen and No Doubt. As long as no one talks trash about either, I'm totally cool with them.

LOL!! Yeah, everyone makes mistakes...even Queen.. Flash Gordon certainly wasn't their most shining moment... ;)

For me it would be Queen and No Doubt. As long as no one talks trash about either, I'm totally cool with them.

OH YES...Flash Gordon...erm...

IT HAPPENS TO EVERY BAND!!!!

Look at U2 -----------Zooropa and Pop :puking: ...BOTH ALBUMS SUCKED

I will have to do that! I'd have to say that even a lot of Queen's 80s stuff isn't that good. All bands have their weak spots, it's inevitable!

Now when other musicians come in a jack up legend's songs...well, that's just wrong...LOL

I will have to do that! I'd have to say that even a lot of Queen's 80s stuff isn't that good. All bands have their weak spots, it's inevitable!

Now when other musicians come in a jack up legend's songs...well, that's just wrong...LOL

Tell me about it...if I were a famous musican I WOULDN'T DARE TOUCH THAT STUFF....no matter how good I was

I read that Brian May was supposed to perform with her, but backed out at the last minute. He reportedly said that there was not enough notice, and that he needed to work on his doctoral thesis.

Yeh she killed it , I saw the Freddie Tribute Concert in 91 , David Bowie and Annie Lennox done Under Pressure :thumb_yello: awesome

when i listen to Mika i get real happy and Jumpy.. but when i listen to Queen and Fred's voice just brings out a lot more emotions. i get happy and rowdy (breakthru) or real sad (melancholy blues) or fiesty (death on two legs) etc. etc.

when i listen to Mika i get real happy and Jumpy.. but when i listen to Queen and Fred's voice just brings out a lot more emotions. i get happy and rowdy (breakthru) or real sad (melancholy blues) or fiesty (death on two legs) etc. etc.

Yes Queens music is so emotional , I think Mika could be the same but he needs a few more albums under his belt

Innuendo for me is heartbreaking

Flash Gordon was a Soundtrack so it might have worked with the film.... I can't tell because I have never seen it. Have you?:sneaky2:

Yes Queens music is so emotional , I think Mika could be the same but he needs a few more albums under his belt

Innuendo for me is heartbreaking

I have yet to listen to Made in Heaven, without breaking down...

Yeh as an album I dont really like it so much , but for emotion its amazing

I think it's a great album. The actual song "Made In Heaven" is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I want it played at my funeral

I think it's a great album. The actual song "Made In Heaven" is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I want it played at my funeral

Cry Fest Galore! Like did you guys ever see the documentary of The Boy without Skin. .. OMG that was heartbreaking and to top it off his funeral song was Dont stop Me Now..

Cry Fest Galore! Like did you guys ever see the documentary of The Boy without Skin. .. OMG that was heartbreaking and to top it off his funeral song was Dont stop Me Now..

Yes I did! I loveeeeed him! I loved his attitude towards life, he reminded me of Freddie, but he sort od sounded like Roger. I seriously just wanted to give him a big hug!

Yeah me too loved the guy... but now everytime i hear Dont stop me now,, i have him in the back of my mind.... and im happy for the song, but sad about his story... GREAT GUY though, you are right his attitude for life was awesome..

Yeah me too loved the guy... but now everytime i hear Dont stop me now,, i have him in the back of my mind.... and im happy for the song, but sad about his story... GREAT GUY though, you are right his attitude for life was awesome..

My sister and I were like "Awwwwww!" He was too cute. Yes his story was very sad, but once again his outlook on life was incredible.

When I'm listening to Mika I'm never thinking: Oh, here he sounds exacltly like Freddie

I just enjoy

The same with Freddie

For me they are totally different. the only common thing is their incredible talent

I'm Going Slightly Mad is one of my favorite songs. The video is incredible. It's also sad, because Freddie was so ill.:(