CartoonKellyGreen, out of the two I liked LAMB better, but you have to admit that TSE had some gems. Four In the Morning and Don't Get It Twisted are awesome...and I love it that Tony Kanal worked on those tracks with her. :)

Good luck on getting Gwen tix! My boyfriend got me us front row at her show in Omaha and I got me and my sister 4th row for her Chicago show! I cannot wait....it's just about all I can think about...lol

My alltime favorite ND songs would be a tie between Sunday Morning and Bathwater. I could listen to those two songs for the rest of my life and I'd be happy...LOL.. As for my favorite album, I have always love Tragic Kingdom. I've been a fan since it came out which was, what, 10 years ago? Yikes, makes me sound old... I also loooovee Return of Saturn..,mostly because Gwen completely poured her emotions out on that record and I love that about her.

Yeah, Amy Winehouse stinks. That's what I've decided. LOL ;)

Becks, I am much the same. I get really tired of what radio stations play!

OH SOME OF THE SONGS OF TSE WERE GREAT!!! but overall LAMB was the better album

OMG...BATHWATER IS ONE OF MY FAV'S....love No Doubts deep cuts...Tragic Kingdom is the best

OH THANK GOD!!! I love Gwen, okay, and I loved "Love, Angel Music, Baby"....but I did not like the "Sweet Escape"...

but it's okay...it happens to every artist...:bleh:

OMG i'm so excited about the whole No Doubt thing (by the way what are your favorite No Doubt songs...albums ect):biggrin2: :biggrin2:

None because, truthfully I hate No Doubt. And having a bad album does NOT happen to every artist.

...wasn't really asking u....

name an artist who doesn't have one album that isn't as gud as there others...i know i can't think of any artists who constantly produce amazing albums year after year after year...simply put, artists try something new, and it doesn't work out...

I would have to agree that in general, artists eventually put out an album that is poorer than the others. This certainly doesn't have to be true in ALL cases, but certainly most.

Oh, and I <3 Tragic Kingdom. Would love to see them ska/rasta/rock roots with their next record. It's going to be huge, I can just tell!

Also I am listening to Rufus' new cd now. It is really great. My favorite song is definitely "Tulsa." I love the fac that he wrote this about Brandon Flowers! <3

PS. I'm buying my tickets for his concert tomorrow!! YAY!!!

I would have to agree that in general, artists eventually put out an album that is poorer than the others. This certainly doesn't have to be true in ALL cases, but certainly most.

Oh, and I <3 Tragic Kingdom. Would love to see them ska/rasta/rock roots with their next record. It's going to be huge, I can just tell!

Also I am listening to Rufus' new cd now. It is really great. My favorite song is definitely "Tulsa." I love the fac that he wrote this about Brandon Flowers! <3

PS. I'm buying my tickets for his concert tomorrow!! YAY!!!

i'm listening to his album on itunes right now...wow it is good i'm gonn have to download it!!! thanks for introducing him to me!!!:thumb_yello:

yeah...EVEN THE BEST ARTISTS IN MUSIC EVENTUALLY PUT OUT AN ALBUM THAT IS...WELL..."OKAY"...which is fine...happens to everyone:biggrin2:

i really hope we get the older No Doubt in the next album...omg...i'm so excited...

ANY NEWS ON WHEN WE CAN EXPECT IT TO COME OUT???? i don't think they have even entered the studio yet...:blink:

Oh, you're welcome for introducing him to you! I'm glad to have done so. More Rufus fans in the world is a good thing. :)

As for No Doubt, the guys have actually been in the studio and have even come up with ideas for the new record. I also heard that Tony was considering going with Gwen on her tour, so they could write songs together on her down time! She's also said that she is so ready for the No Doubt come back. They have said that they hope to have a record out in 2008, but they haven't said when exactly. No Doubt tend to take their time with things, so I would imagine it would be late 2008/early 2009. :)

Oh, you're welcome for introducing him to you! I'm glad to have done so. More Rufus fans in the world is a good thing. :)

As for No Doubt, the guys have actually been in the studio and have even come up with ideas for the new record. I also heard that Tony was considering going with Gwen on her tour, so they could write songs together on her down time! She's also said that she is so ready for the No Doubt come back. They have said that they hope to have a record out in 2008, but they haven't said when exactly. No Doubt tend to take their time with things, so I would imagine it would be late 2008/early 2009. :)

...give her all the times she needs I WANT A SOLID ALBUM!:biggrin2:

I love him. I can´t choose a favourite album. Rufus Wainwright, Poses, Want One & Want two...And the latest, Release The Stars. This album was very surprinsing for me, because (i don´t know why) i expect something completely different.

And seeing him live is a "delicious" :mf_lustslow:

Hey, CartoonKellyGreen, I wanted to tell you I listened to Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not and I really enjoyed it! I must say my favorite track right now has to be I Bet You Look Good On the Dancefloor. That song is really kickin'! I also like A Certain Romance. It kind of sticks out since a lot of the songs are really hard and then they shock you with a nice little ballad.

I must admit that the lead singer has a unique voice! As soon as he sang I thought "Dannnnnggggg, is he British or WHAT?!" LOL!!!

I'm still listening to it, so I will add more comments once I've heard it more!!!

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Hey, CartoonKellyGreen, I wanted to tell you I listened to Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not and I really enjoyed it! I must say my favorite track right now has to be I Bet You Look Good On the Dancefloor. That song is really kickin'! I also like A Certain Romance. It kind of sticks out since a lot of the songs are really hard and then they shock you with a nice little ballad.

I must admit that the lead singer has a unique voice! As soon as he sang I thought "Dannnnnggggg, is he British or WHAT?!" LOL!!!

I'm still listening to it, so I will add more comments once I've heard it more!!!

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

oh!!! I'M SUPER GLAD U LISTEN TO THE FIRST ALBUM!!!! its better than the 2nd BUT THE 2nd IS STILL GREAT!!!

yeah...Alex Turner has a super thick accent...

the way he say "The point is now" in a Certain Romance...his lyrics are insanly good!!! (i forgot where he grew up but i know their accent is different than ur typical brit...)

so many good songs on there...listen to the LP's to...

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

oh!!! I'M SUPER GLAD U LISTEN TO THE FIRST ALBUM!!!! its better than the 2nd BUT THE 2nd IS STILL GREAT!!!

yeah...Alex Turner has a super thick accent...

the way he say "The point is now" in a Certain Romance...his lyrics are insanly good!!! (i forgot where he grew up but i know their accent is different than ur typical brit...)

so many good songs on there...listen to the LP's to...

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

YES! I love them! Alex Turner's accent is verrrrry thick, you're right. It's a Yorkshire accent, I believe. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I am really digging it....I'm getting stuck on Mardy Bum at this moment. I've listened to it like 3 times in a row now...LOL!!

And you're right, very thick accent there! But that really adds something to their sound. I love their guitar playing...and the backing vocals on I Bet You Look Good On the Dancefloor are awesome.

I guess I'm just going to have to check into their other work! LOL ;)