OMG Mika on Énergie tonight !!!! In a couple of minutes !!!!

sunshine931

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lolll my dad heard the guy laughing and hes like "what are you listening too ? "

hehe.

OK I'm getting really frustrated here... I feel that woman got me all excited for nothing....

and the video thingy is crapy :thumbdown:

Scuse me while I go KICK HER BUTT

OK I'm getting really frustrated here... I feel that woman got me all excited for nothing....

and the video thingy is crapy :thumbdown:

Scuse me while I go KICK HER BUTT

LOL. try listening to it on the radio? i know theres no like footage or anything. but its better than nothing.

I never actually knew what the French Canadian accent sounded like! now I know it's so great! but I gotta admit I don't understand everything...

lol its really different eh?

there's ALOT of things (expressions, the accent) i dont understand when i watch french television shows that come from france.

I never actually knew what the French Canadian accent sounded like! now I know it's so great! but I gotta admit I don't understand everything...

glad you like our accent... some people from France say it's like we're singing when we talk :blush-anim-cl:

lol its really different eh?

there's ALOT of things (expressions, the accent) i dont understand when i watch french television shows that come from france.

now I understand why :naughty: but it's really cool!

I have to come to Canada once! I need to learn a few of these expressions :biggrin2:

glad you like our accent... some people from France say it's like we're singing when we talk :blush-anim-cl:

yeah it sounds really cool! I was once told that Canadian French is like people spoke in France a few centuries ago! don't know if it's true though

yeah it sounds really cool! I was once told that Canadian French is like people spoke in France a few centuries ago! don't know if it's true though

yeah it's true... it's slightly different now but it does sound a lot like it

yeah it's true... it's slightly different now but it does sound a lot like it

that's so cool! I'm a fanatic of French language and linguistics before all! even if there's nothing about mika I won't have listened to it for nothing :P

I only understand maybe three words in every sentence...Haha. Of course, I can only read French pretty well, and I'm extremely shaky at listening, so the different accent doesn't bother me much. :D

keep practicing, youll get better. :)

Yeahh.. ill keep listening just in case.

im going to get ready for bed now.

byee xo

I should be in bed since hours!it's 4 am here! I'm still up when people from Canada get ready to bed... I think I have a problem!

I should be in bed since hours!it's 4 am here! I'm still up when people from Canada get ready to bed... I think I have a problem!

LOL well i have school tomorrow :P:naughty: so i have to go to bed :(

anyway yeah im gonna go now byee !

Yeahh.. ill keep listening just in case.

im going to get ready for bed now.

byee xo

yeah me too, I wanted to watch it anyway cause I love Les Grandes Gueules... but I hate to have expectations and for them to be crushed... :(