OMG Mika on Énergie tonight !!!! In a couple of minutes !!!!

sunshine931

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunshine, everytime I read the title of the thread, I can't help but chuckle, "In a couple of minutes!" LOL! We waited, what? 2 and a half hours?! But it was WELL worth the wait!!! Plus, we kept each other company...We were planning ways to hunt down the woman who said Mika was up in the "beginning"...I had a great night!!!! :biggrin2:!

Sunshine, everytime I read the title of the thread, I can't help but chuckle, "In a couple of minutes!" LOL! We waited, what? 2 and a half hours?! But it was WELL worth the wait!!! Plus, we kept each other company...We were planning ways to hunt down the woman who said Mika was up in the "beginning"...I had a great night!!!! :biggrin2:!

Sou ! glad to know you survived !!! Did you manage to sleep a little ??? Yeah let's hunt down that woman and KICK HER BUTT !!! Actually we waited like THREE hours to see him for like 7 seconds !!!! LOL !!! Can anyone say "obssessed Mika fan" ? Well, as for me, I love Les Grandes Gueules so I was planning to watch the whole show anyways... but well everything changed when I heard that lady talk about Mika ! Let's say my expectations weren't the same...

So for those who missed the brilliant 7 seconds he was on... well let me explain. A bunch of artists from Québec did a tribute song to Les Grandes Gueules... in a "We Are The World" kind of style. That song aired several times on the radio. And during the song, you can hear clips of famous people (well famous here !) saying kind words to Les Grandes Gueules, wishing them luck and everything. Mostly artists they got to work with. So last night, at the end of the event, they played that song, but with a video. And they added a lot a new clips in it, more famous people from Québec and their families... AND two international artists which they loved a lot and meant a lot to them... Michael Bublé AND.... MIKA !!! So there, you can see a tiny clip of Mika giving Les Grandes Gueules his congratulations for 15 years on the air, and wishing them luck for their future projects... short... but very sweet !!!

So yeah SOU thx for staying up in the middle of the night with me !!!

Pleaaaaaase! Can someone post the interview? Pleeeeeeaaaase!!!!

Welllllllll it's not on the net, it was only a live thing... but today on the radio they are saying they might air it again... but now today I am harrassing them to ask them to at least post the video of the tribute song on their website !

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there you go !

So I texted in Denis Fortin's show and said they should post the video of the song they did (where there is a small clip of Mika) on their website... and he said on the air "we're gonna try on do this for you Véro !"

So if they do I'll post the link...

So I texted in Denis Fortin's show and said they should post the video of the song they did (where there is a small clip of Mika) on their website... and he said on the air "we're gonna try on do this for you Véro !"

So if they do I'll post the link...

thanks for doing that! :thumb_yello: I hope they do because I wanna see that! I went to bed a little too early yesterday lol

Sou ! glad to know you survived !!! Did you manage to sleep a little ??? Yeah let's hunt down that woman and KICK HER BUTT !!! Actually we waited like THREE hours to see him for like 7 seconds !!!! LOL !!! Can anyone say "obssessed Mika fan" ?

So yeah SOU thx for staying up in the middle of the night with me !!!

Yeah!!! I slept for 2 hours (I woke up at 8am), went to university and I've been up since!!! It's almost 4:05 and I'm about to go to bed now!

I had a blast last night, seriously!! I mean, I was whining about my Anna Akhmatova paper, then WE complained about the video stream cutting off every once in a while. We plotted ways to hunt down the woman...I learned to say 'Québécois' and not 'Canadian', also that 'les boys' means 'the guys' :D Oh! Oh! And a Québécois proverb about sleeping less stupid (can't remember it! eek!) lol

Yes everyone, Sunshine and I waited three hours to watch seven seconds of Mika!!!!! IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!! :biggrin2:

Yeah!!! I slept for 2 hours (I woke up at 8am), went to university and I've been up since!!! It's almost 4:05 and I'm about to go to bed now!

I had a blast last night, seriously!! I mean, I was whining about my Anna Akhmatova paper, then WE complained about the video stream cutting off every once in a while. We plotted ways to hunt down the woman...I learned to say 'Québécois' and not 'Canadian', also that 'les boys' means 'the guys' :D Oh! Oh! And a Québécois proverb about sleeping less stupid (can't remember it! eek!) lol

Yes everyone, Sunshine and I waited three hours to watch seven seconds of Mika!!!!! IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!! :biggrin2:

I adore "les québécois"

Yeah we're troopers !!! lol we did have fun though !!! lol !!! And the saying you're talking about is : "je vais me coucher moins niaiseuse à soir" which means "I'm gonna go to sleep less stupid tonight" !!! lol

I adore "les québécois"

aaaaawww thank you !!! And I adore "les français" !

There it is !!! They posted it on the net... because of me

*feels powerful*

http://radioenergie.com/concours.php?id=106

So you scroll down and it's not the last vid but the one just before... and Mika appears at 8:11

He says : "Hi it's Mika ! Happy 15th anniversary and good luck with your future projects, José and Mario"

ok it works now... you scrool down to the bottom of the page, and it's written :

Choisis un vidéo ci-bas !

And you have a bunch of titles underneath... click on the one that says :

Hommage aux Grandes Gueules