"Mika Saddened By Loss of Private Life"

awelll after his us tour does he get like a week break? i know he has shows in july and august, but is there any break? hes busy once he gets here, he has his show in boston then 2 days later hes gunna be in nyc, he look so sowrn out

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day Y'All - Feel so bad all around that one news item can generate so much anxiety, worry and angst.

BUT ---

MIKA IS SMART AND RESOURCEFUL !!!!

He gets it! I believe he'll pace himself, and he'll do okay - he loves his music which is SO important and he has TONS of support - family and fans! He doesn't strike me as being impulsive - could never imagine him "pulling a 'Britney'" - :shocked:

He has always demonstrated excellent judgement and has made wise decisions based on his own terms. He just has to remember not to let the "vulture paps" under his skin.

No one ever said this was going to be easy. At best, stardom is a rocky road. A lot of blood, sweat and tears go into this, not to mention sacrifice on many levels. If this is what Mika really wants, then he will do this, and he will make whatever adjustments that he has to along the way.

And we, as his fans, will continue to love him and support him in whatever way we can.

Ive said in an a previous thread that I think he looks worn out , he need a nice long holiday with the MFC members (all of us) , shame it would happen to anyone , hes becomming the star he is destined to be :thumb_yello:

HAHA LMFAO, I guess that's exactly what would really wear him out :roftl: :roftl:

awwww no!!!! poor mika..... i hope the way we are on the MFC doesnt affect him that way too.... awwww noooo i want mika to be happy SO bad..

Fame does have its price though.

Im sorry mika if we ever butted into your private life...

were sorry and we love you and we hope you get your wonderful private life back poppet!!!!! <33333

Geez, people, it's not the paparazzi! He didn't say anything about his private life being "invaded"--he's just busy! And it's not some great tragedy. He didn't even say he was all that upset about it--he said the situation was "sad," but he wasn't sad exactly.

Look, a few weeks ago I had to help organize a festival, and all my free time went into it, and I ended up not doing any schoolwork and even neglecting hanging out with some of my friends for it--and I was super-super busy, to the point even of not sleeping more than 2 hours a night some days, but I was having a great time. And I'd say, "this is so sad, I'm going to be ages behind on my work, I haven't been able to do any of my reading at all," and yeah, that was not good, but it was a choice I was making and I knew what I was doing and it definitely wasn't any reason to feel sorry for me.

As for getting him "help," well, I don't think lotions or soaps are really the thing here, and an island with MFC members would be the last thing he'd need if the issue is that he hasn't been able to have a private life with his own friends and family and non-fame related concerns. If you guys want to actually "help," then whenever he does take a break, kind of like Patrick Wolf will be doing this fall, just continue to support him and buy his music and be his fans without complaining or asking that he should do more shows/release more material/etc.

--Jack

Geez, people, it's not the paparazzi! He didn't say anything about his private life being "invaded"--he's just busy! And it's not some great tragedy. He didn't even say he was all that upset about it--he said the situation was "sad," but he wasn't sad exactly.

--Jack

That's what I thought he meant by it too. That's he's so busy he doesn't have time to do things that he used to. I'm sure he knows that that's what happens when you become famous, and if he loves performing so much, I don't think it will really bug him that much. I think he just needs to take a break and relax after all of his summer shows are done, and then he'll be ready to go again. He's just like anyone else. Even though I love playing sports, if I never got a break from it, I'd go crazy! It's just the same for Mika.

Ahh! Poor Mika. Really, I feel for him..it does appear that his days are packed with constant interviews, shows, other publicity stuff, who knows what else, etc. I hope he does get a nice break soon :( After all, he SO deserves one. I don't want him to burn out from the lack of R & R! :(