Meeting Mika!!

nikjass

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well thats pretty EXCITING man!!!!! lucky duck!!!! hmm just make a MFC badge. Get a regular pin/badge and put tape over it and draw on it! i do it all the time! i have tons of mika pins/badges that way. or you can get one from someone near you! u must be so exciteed and pumped!!! I WOULD BE!!!! o and we should DEF have a gift for him when you meet him, from all of us maybe!!!!thatd be so cool!! another gift!!!

Its like christmas for him all the time huh?!!!!

gifts gifts gifts and more gifts!!! YAY!! he deserves it SOOO much!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you could like make a LOOOOOONG list of all our names or picture thats says Hiiii! and give it to him.....like....roll this looong list and when you give it to him, open it and i hope he gets suprise XDD

i wanted to do this when i meet him if i could....but!!!

it seems the security are really....mean :S :(

XD just a suggestion XD

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you could like make a LOOOOOONG list of all our names or picture thats says Hiiii! and give it to him.....like....roll this looong list and when you give it to him' date=' open it and i hope he gets suprise XDD

i wanted to do this when i meet him if i could....but!!!

it seems the security are really....mean :S :(

XD just a suggestion XD[/quote']

ya! that's a good idea, like a way of not knowing us as just fans, like...i don't know, he can see our names and stuff and....well, make it more special, don't you think?

ya! that's a good idea, like a way of not knowing us as just fans, like...i don't know, he can see our names and stuff and....well, make it more special, don't you think?

Sounds like a great idea. I think there are about 3,000 or so in here, to have pics would be mad for me to print, but I'll think of something i can do for all of us. :thumb_yello:

I have received a badge through the post today thanks to Freddiesdouble :thumb_yello: and did i tell you he is not taking a penny for it. Such a darling.

:groupwave:

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

:thumb_yello: That's pretty cool!!! Now you can represent the MFC properly!!! :biggrin2:

Are you already a bit excited? *lol*

Hey all,

The showcase in Hong kong was a blast! The performance was great and Mika's very pleasant indeed. Will post pictures soon.

By the way managed to make him something on behalf of all of us. He loves it. For more details check out a thread called a little something for Mika... in Chat about mika.

I hope i get to meet him again, there's so much to talk about, but oh so little time...:tears:

This is what you can do for the badge!!! Make one! I'm in the same position b/c I was just being a procrastinator. Go to your local office supplies store, and buy those name badge protectors that clip on your clothes: http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=0&catalogId=10051&productId=15377&cmArea=SEARCH

Print out the MFC Logo and walla!

This is what you can do for the badge!!! Make one! I'm in the same position b/c I was just being a procrastinator. Go to your local office supplies store, and buy those name badge protectors that clip on your clothes: http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=0&catalogId=10051&productId=15377&cmArea=SEARCH

Print out the MFC Logo and walla!

Bless you... i have my badge... and have already been to the show... really appreciate your thoughtfulness :thumb_yello: