Just Myspace Competition Winners Only

CazGirl

ive done the video!

i did a lot of talking actually rofl and i gave a performance at the end. I'm just gonna snap it all together and then it shall be posted!

ok thx!!!!! cant wait to see it!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeh...*hehe*:roftl: :roftl: im doing it now!!!

what if like me sian viv and sara upload ours onto youtube can u still edit them ????!!!:thumb_yello:

no, you can't download from youtube.

Mediafire is easy to use! Just click browse and then press the upload button.

and then once its uploaded copy the bottom link and paste it here! :thumb_yello:

has it downloaded yet?

no, you can't download from youtube.

Mediafire is easy to use! Just click browse and then press the upload button.

and then once its uploaded copy the bottom link and paste it here! :thumb_yello:

has it downloaded yet?

yep...just watched it!!! its great:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: !!!

i like the grace kelly bit...but be warned... i wont be singing in mine!! *hehe*

he will probly go deaf!!!

anyways...ive got a MIKA rossete from the first MIKA gig i went to!!!:thumb_yello:

i will upload my video sometime this week ...when Sian ...Viv and sara know about it!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yep...just watched it!!! its great:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: !!!

i like the grace kelly bit...but be warned... i wont be singing in mine!! *hehe*

he will probly go deaf!!!

anyways...ive got a MIKA rossete from the first MIKA gig i went to!!!:thumb_yello:

i will upload my video sometime this week ...when Sian ...Viv and sara know about it!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

awww come oooonnnnn!!!!! :thumbdown: lol!

lmao! u dont have to sing...maybe an ickle dance!

ok then!!!! but where the hell is...Sian...Viv and Sara!!????

we need them involved!!!! we cant do it with just the 2 of us!!!:blink::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ok then!!!! but where the hell is...Sian...Viv and Sara!!????

we need them involved!!!! we cant do it with just the 2 of us!!!:blink::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i know lmao! where are they?!?! just bumping this thread up so they can see!

HEY EVERYONE!!! :biggrin2:

Just read Caz's bulletin on myspace, this is SUCH a great idea!!!

(BTW soz I wasn't on last night I had to revise for my R.E. exam...) :thumbdown:

But yeh this is a great idea!! One prob, the video think on my camera doesnt record sound.... i could try do it on my phone but the quality might be a bit crappy....

Or I'll see if our camcorder lets you upload onto the computer, hope so!!

HEY EVERYONE!!! :biggrin2:

Just read Caz's bulletin on myspace, this is SUCH a great idea!!!

(BTW soz I wasn't on last night I had to revise for my R.E. exam...) :thumbdown:

But yeh this is a great idea!! One prob, the video think on my camera doesnt record sound.... i could try do it on my phone but the quality might be a bit crappy....

Or I'll see if our camcorder lets you upload onto the computer, hope so!!

HIYA!!!:biggrin2:

YEH I THINK TS A BRILLIANT IDEA TOO!!!

WE ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MIKA FEEL GUILTY THAT HE DIDNT COME AND MEET US *haha*:naughty::roftl:

COZ WE GOTTA MEET HIM!!!!!:punk:

maybe Caz dosnt need the sound ...because i think we are putting sound over the top of it...like a MIKA song!!!...but im sure the phone will be fine ...jusk ask Caz she knows alot more about this stuff then me!!! *hehe*

:thumb_yello:

yeh sara too... her outfit was really good!!!

how about we do half a sad song and half a happy one...like...its hard to explain...ummm....u know like they do in adverts like, one moment theyre all grey and sad and then theyre all in colour and happy...if u know what i meen???

we could do that!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

so he knows that we are gutted we couldnt meet him ...but saying thankyou too!!!:thumb_yello:

that sounds a good idea, we could choose 2 songs, and mix them between happy and sad and do colourations to show the mood, but I agree with Caroline that it's better to make it a thank you to whoever it was who had the idea and picked and organized it all etc and to Mika and the band for superb gigs, and to Starsie and even though I AM desperate to meet him he won't even know who we are more than likely lol he has millions of fans so what's a few others really, I'm trying to see it in a realistic way (sad as it is for us). We understand things are getting bigger for him all the time now.

Caroline I am going to send u my msn so it can be faster to chat.

HIYA!!!:biggrin2:

YEH I THINK TS A BRILLIANT IDEA TOO!!!

WE ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MIKA FEEL GUILTY THAT HE DIDNT COME AND MEET US *haha*:naughty::roftl:

COZ WE GOTTA MEET HIM!!!!!:punk:

maybe Caz dosnt need the sound ...because i think we are putting sound over the top of it...like a MIKA song!!!...but im sure the phone will be fine ...jusk ask Caz she knows alot more about this stuff then me!!! *hehe*

:thumb_yello:

Lol yeah.

OMG I haven't a clue what to say!! :blink:

Argh!!

CazGirl - you are a GREAT singer!!! Just watched yours its well good.

O yeah - when do you need them by cos I'm doing exams at the mo and it'll be quite hard to find a spare day or two to get it done lol!

Lol yeah.

OMG I haven't a clue what to say!! :blink:

Argh!!

CazGirl - you are a GREAT singer!!! Just watched yours its well good.

O yeah - when do you need them by cos I'm doing exams at the mo and it'll be quite hard to find a spare day or two to get it done lol!

WELL IM DOING EXAMS TOO!!! HAD A 2 HR TEXTILES EXAM TODAY!! AHHH AGONY!!!! I MEEN HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HOW TO DRAW A SEAM???? I WAS LIKE WTF...anyways im waffling on ...ignore me!!!! *hehe

but im gonna do mine tonight or tommorow!!!

we wanna get it finnished soon before MIKA forgets about the competition!!!!

so if u have some spare time tonight or something then just do it then:thumb_yello:

and then send it to Caz to edit (i think)

Shes amazing at editing ....WOW!!!!

oh and sparkly ....DONT SAY THAT HE DOES KNOW WHO WE ARE...*crosses fingers* LOL:roftl: :roftl:

WELL I HOPE SO ANYWAYS....AFTER ALL HE DID ...WELL I THINK HE DID...PICK US!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

WELL IM DOING EXAMS TOO!!! HAD A 2 HR TEXTILES EXAM TODAY!! AHHH AGONY!!!! I MEEN HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HOW TO DRAW A SEAM???? I WAS LIKE WTF...anyways im waffling on ...ignore me!!!! *hehe

but im gonna do mine tonight or tommorow!!!

we wanna get it finnished soon before MIKA forgets about the competition!!!!

so if u have some spare time tonight or something then just do it then:thumb_yello:

and then send it to Caz to edit (i think)

Shes amazing at editing ....WOW!!!!

oh and sparkly ....DONT SAY THAT HE DOES KNOW WHO WE ARE...*crosses fingers* LOL:roftl: :roftl:

WELL I HOPE SO ANYWAYS....AFTER ALL HE DID ...WELL I THINK HE DID...PICK US!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Can't do it tonight cos its our school ball 2moro n i need to prepare lol!! (Thats why I'm on computer, makin the CD for the journey)

Will try get it done at the weekend. :thumb_yello:

Haha oh God I still got Textiles to come.... whats in it?!? What are the answers?!?! Haha lol. :naughty:

It did say on the blog that Mika picked the winners!! Hope its true lol!!!

Yes it did, but now we will probably never know, mind you if he ever goes on it he will at least the pics Starsie is gonna put on. I Just look at his calender and think "that poor guy is working his *#@$s off and must be getting rather tired, I hope he doesn't get exhaustion poor thing. (LOOK I'm a member of MOM's so I have an excuse), lol.

Can't do it tonight cos its our school ball 2moro n i need to prepare lol!! (Thats why I'm on computer, makin the CD for the journey)

Will try get it done at the weekend. :thumb_yello:

Haha oh God I still got Textiles to come.... whats in it?!? What are the answers?!?! Haha lol. :naughty:

ok then... im gonna do mine at the weekend then...coz then if Caz is the one editing it then she can get all our vids at once!!!

OMG its soooooo hard!!!!

well i think it is!!!...i didnt finnish all of it because there was just too much!!!...

and it didnt help when theres a boy ..(not mentioning name) is at the side of u ...DISTRACTING u!!!! ...GOD IM GONNA KILL HIM!!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

and i honestly cant remember whats in it...:blink:

*haha*:roftl:

Yes it did, but now we will probably never know, mind you if he ever goes on it he will at least the pics Starsie is gonna put on. I Just look at his calender and think "that poor guy is working his *#@$s off and must be getting rather tired, I hope he doesn't get exhaustion poor thing. (LOOK I'm a member of MOM's so I have an excuse), lol.

OH NO...OH NO...OH NO....im not looking forward to them pics.....AHHHHH when she took mine ...i was destracted...and i look... AHHHHHHH!!!! JEEEZE IM ALREADY PASTED ALL OVER THE INTERNET ...COZ I STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB !!!! *HYPERVENTALATES* *hehe*:blink:

OH NO...OH NO...OH NO....im not looking forward to them pics.....AHHHHH when she took mine ...i was destracted...and i look... AHHHHHHH!!!! JEEEZE IM ALREADY PASTED ALL OVER THE INTERNET ...COZ I STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB !!!! *HYPERVENTALATES* *hehe*:blink:

LMAO!!

We'd just got soaked in the rain, so don't worry u won't be the only one looking dodgy haha!!

lmao! wow i have a lot to catch up on!

sian - thankyou for the compliment!

i think we could add a humourous factor

subtitle: "Mika...this is how we felt when we didn't meet you"

This is the way you left me

I'm not pretending

no hope no love no glory

no happy ending

and we could mime one line each rofl!

who wants to do what line?

i wanna mime "no hope no love no glory" so that ones gone for you lot LOL!

Yes, send all videos to me! Remember, do a MESSAGE video, and an ENTERTAINMENT video. and the miming one of course lol!

god i bet i look awful in starsie's picture! not looking forward to it rofl!

errrrm.

i think i shall email starsie this video so she can send it to him when its all done!

i totally understand the strain you girls are in, so just do it when you have time, kay? ^_^