i think we could add a humourous factor

subtitle: "Mika...this is how we felt when we didn't meet you"

This is the way you left me

I'm not pretending

no hope no love no glory

no happy ending

and we could mime one line each rofl!

who wants to do what line?

i wanna mime "no hope no love no glory" so that ones gone for you lot LOL!

Yes, send all videos to me! Remember, do a MESSAGE video, and an ENTERTAINMENT video. and the miming one of course lol!

god i bet i look awful in starsie's picture! not looking forward to it rofl!

errrrm.

i think i shall email starsie this video so she can send it to him when its all done!

i totally understand the strain you girls are in, so just do it when you have time, kay? ^_^

OOOOOHHHHHHH GOOD IDEA!!!

DAMN U TOOK THE BEST LINE!!! *HEHE*:naughty::roftl:

i would like to do...ummmm....no happy ending....bit!!!! plz:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

can i do it in grey on my phone plz ...coz i think everyone should do the sad bit in grey ...and then it can go into colour after... when it gets to the happy bit!! if u know what i meen!!???:bleh:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh good idea!!

Can I do 'I'm not pretending' pleeease?!?! :biggrin2:

of course!

Sian - have you got an autograph through the post yet? Did Starsie reply to your email when you sent her your address?

i haven't heard anything either. getting rather antsy about it!

Haha same here!

I'm sure Starsie wouldn't forget though. She's probably just got a completely hectic schedule and hasn't found time yet, which I totally understand!

I'd be more worried if some of us had heard and others hadn't lol, the fact that none of us have makes it a little less worrying....

Haha same here!

I'm sure Starsie wouldn't forget though. She's probably just got a completely hectic schedule and hasn't found time yet, which I totally understand!

I'd be more worried if some of us had heard and others hadn't lol, the fact that none of us have makes it a little less worrying....

OMG ...I HOPE SHE DOES...AFTER ALL WE DIDNT GET TO MEET HIM!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I STILL HAVNT GOT OVER THAT YET!!!! DID U GUYS JUST EMAIL HER YOUR ADRESS???

WHEN WE GONNA DO THIS VIDEO!!!????:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG ...I HOPE SHE DOES...AFTER ALL WE DIDNT GET TO MEET HIM!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I STILL HAVNT GOT OVER THAT YET!!!! DID U GUYS JUST EMAIL HER YOUR ADRESS???

WHEN WE GONNA DO THIS VIDEO!!!????:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I don't know when we are doing the video, I am still creating something for my video, but "my art is in process" lmao ha ha, also I can't even upload pix on this site yet as I havnt worked out how to do it pfft doh.

Well lets hope she doesn't forget, because I will cry buckets and believe me you don't want to see how many tears this coffin dodger can cry I'm telling you now..I STILL cry at DUMBO when his mum sings to him thru the cage thing and at ALL disney films...and ALL things that get a bit emotional on tv in fact I just cry at flaming everything, it gets dam right embarrassing pfft.

And I'm suffereing bad mikadrawl symptoms and am still mikapressed *sniff*..oh no don't start me crying...run RUN RUN!!

BUMP!!!!!

Well Starsie saw my bulletin, in which I wrote "to the people who were promised Mika's autograph through the post...anyone got theirs yet?!" and she write saying:

"who promised you one?"

I was like HUUUUUH?

so i write:

you did lol.

After the Shepherds Bush gig, you said that if I sent you my address by email you'd send us something. I assumed an autograph...?"

and she wrote back saying "I said I'd try" or something or other.

so. yeah. there you have it.

anyways. VIDEO PEOPLE!

Hmmm, that's not very promising :emot-sad: She told Sian and me that she would send us signed stuff like photos and albums and stuff, so we kinda felt it was not as good as meeting him but better than nothing. Looks like that aint gonna happen either now, :crybaby:well I guess there is nothing we can do about it, maybe Starsie just hasn't been able to get anything suitable yet, or maybe she hasn't seen him to ask him as I guess he is very busy and perhaps their paths don't cross too often or something.

The photos still aren't up yet on his myspace either, oh well, busy busy people I spose.

yeah I noticed that.

I hope Starsie gave Mika Blackwildkitty's letter too...and she said she was gonna take a pic of him looking at it too, so hopefully that'll get to me one day as well.

*HAHA* :roftl:

RANDOM BUMP:mf_rosetinted:

Caz have u got your autograph yet!!!?????:blink: :blink:

no.

remember that bulletin i wrote? im sure i told you, but starsie wrote back saying "who promised you one?" so i was confused, and wrote "you did lol. after the shepherds bush gig you said that if i email you my address you'd send something in the post. i assumed an autograph...?" and she wrote back saying "I said i'd try, i didn't promise anything, please don't let everyone know about that because it's not fair. is it now?"

fair dos, she's a busy woman, mika's a busy man, but it would be nice to be kept posted.

i personally dont think we're gonna get one.

no.

remember that bulletin i wrote? im sure i told you, but starsie wrote back saying "who promised you one?" so i was confused, and wrote "you did lol. after the shepherds bush gig you said that if i email you my address you'd send something in the post. i assumed an autograph...?" and she wrote back saying "I said i'd try, i didn't promise anything, please don't let everyone know about that because it's not fair. is it now?"

fair dos, she's a busy woman, mika's a busy man, but it would be nice to be kept posted.

i personally dont think we're gonna get one.

OH YEH....

i dont think we are gonna get one either!!!

DAMN!!!!:thumbdown:

OH WELL....IM GOING TO ANOTHER GIG ...SO I WILL JUST HAVE TO GET ONE THEN!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

MY 4TH GIG YAY!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OH YEH....

i dont think we are gonna get one either!!!

DAMN!!!!:thumbdown:

OH WELL....IM GOING TO ANOTHER GIG ...SO I WILL JUST HAVE TO GET ONE THEN!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

MY 4TH GIG YAY!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:OOOO

Please get one for me!!! Please!!!!!!!

but if i get one for u ...it wont be personalised to u!!! if u get what i meen???

ofcourse it will!!! if you say:

"hey mika, there's this girl called caroline, she won the myspace competition but didnt meet you. if you could sign *this* for her that will be fab!"

haha!

ofcourse it will!!! if you say:

"hey mika, there's this girl called caroline, she won the myspace competition but didnt meet you. if you could sign *this* for her that will be fab!"

haha!

ok then...*haha*

he would be like..."oh ...the crazy one"

and im like "yep...thats the one"!!! *haha*

he would probly put...to the crazy one, LOTS of love MIKA!!!

*HAHA*:roftl:

ok then...*haha*

he would be like..."oh ...the crazy one"

and im like "yep...thats the one"!!! *haha*

he would probly put...to the crazy one, LOTS of love MIKA!!!

*HAHA*:roftl:

lmao!!! probably...although i would prefer it if he called me caroline, or cazgirl haha...would seem more personal :D

:tears::tears:What bout lickle meeee, I would like one too, (perhaps he might remember the old biddy in the big hat at Leeds) lol. She said she would send us some "STUFF" like pics and albums signed to US, and we had to mail her our details and I did, but I guess she has been unable to get anything so far, and now its all over and done with I guess that's the end of it really.

It wouldn't have bothered me a jott if we were able to meet him that night, as I would much rather meet him face to face, but... I am hoping I'll manage that next time.

You better just tell him to look on his mysapce competition and see who was unfortunate enough not to meet him then send us all his autograph lol or better still just post himself to out houses :thumb_yello:

So what gig you going to Lauren, I want to go to more gigs, but I thought they were all in far off lands.