Feels like I'm not allowed to like him!

Queenie87

i hate poeple that dont like people fo rbeing different! ugh its so anoying, no ones asking you to like him but you shouldnt trash him!

I know! If I don't like an artist, I just don't listen to them. I don't go out and buy their CDs or watch them on T.V., and if they're on the radio, I CHANGE THE STATION! There's no reason to trash someone for doing what they love to do! Ah, sorry for ranting but that is one of the things that I hate the most, people trashing other people for absolutely no reason.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! If I don't like an artist, I just don't listen to them. I don't go out and buy their CDs or watch them on T.V., and if they're on the radio, I CHANGE THE STATION! There's no reason to trash someone for doing what they love to do! Ah, sorry for ranting but that is one of the things that I hate the most, people trashing other people for absolutely no reason.

oh please i could go on for a while, people in my school are very homophbic so im sure if they heard mika they would say gay comments and its not right, you cant just make assumptions!

O thank you.:blush-anim-cl:

If I'm not wrong I think that I found this picture in Mika's pictures thread. But I'm not sure, cause I see so many pictures of him everyday and it can be a bit confusing.

thanks lol

I heard all the time:

why do you like him, he is ugly, he cant sing...bla bla bla..

And then i gonna be mad! and say there jealous and i hit in their face,

now everybody knows that when they say that...there gonna get hurt:p

(im serious)

xxxnathalie

I heard all the time:

why do you like him, he is ugly, he cant sing...bla bla bla..

And then i gonna be mad! and say there jealous and i hit in their face,

now everybody knows that when they say that...there gonna get hurt:p

(im serious)

xxxnathalie

oh yeah, thats my fave, hes ugly its like, do you have eyes?! have you seen his jaw line?! he has the best hair hes tall and everything is perfect on him!

I know, those people drive me INSANE® lol

One of my closest friends detests him and I get SO mad when they try to "convince" me to stop liking him. Why should they care? Far beyond me.

tell them if their your freind they wont make you stop liking mika, i got lucky all of my freinds love mika lol

oh please i could go on for a while, people in my school are very homophbic so im sure if they heard mika they would say gay comments and its not right, you cant just make assumptions!

Oh trust me, that was a very short summary of how I feel, lol. But yeah, I live in rural Indiana where basically everyone is middle-class and white. There are tons of people who are racist and homophobic. My best friend was black and when she moved in some people wanted to burn their house down to make them leave! And when people heard Mika they were like 'why do you like that faggot' 'he's so gay' blah, blah, blah....

Oh trust me, that was a very short summary of how I feel, lol. But yeah, I live in rural Indiana where basically everyone is middle-class and white. There are tons of people who are racist and homophobic. My best friend was black and when she moved in some people wanted to burn their house down to make them leave! And when people heard Mika they were like 'why do you like that faggot' 'he's so gay' blah, blah, blah....

omg thats horrible! i live on long island so im surrounded by many races and religions, plus multiple sexual orientations, its one of the benefits of living in a nyc suburb

omg thats horrible! i live on long island so im surrounded by many races and religions, plus multiple sexual orientations, its one of the benefits of living in a nyc suburb

Yeah that's why I don't plan to stick around here for very long after I graduate. I want to move as soon as possible.

I get that ALL the time!!!!! :thumbdown:

what those horrible awful mika remarks? one of my camps frineds is mean to me about it, ill be like omg mikas gunna marry ma and hes like no mika owuld want to mary me, over you and its never gunna happen, see no one actually says hes gay to my face but they infer it

really where do you want to move to? i love where i live i may be surrounded by rich jerks, and li will probably be under water in like 50 years, but i enjoy living here

I'm not sure yet, lol, but I used to enjoy living in my town but now it's starting to get bigger and some not-so-great people have been moving in, as in those racist people. Also, drugs is a pretty big problem which is suprising in such a 'cute little town.'

I respect others opinion and they have to respect mine.

It's okay that other people don't like someone, but it doesn't give them the right to talk S*** about others, when they don't know the person insted of the artist.

I like mika, many of my friends don't, but the are okay with the fact that I do.. so I guess I'm lucky:biggrin2:

same, when i talk about mika or about MFC and the MFCers to my friends they say im obsessed and then they try and convince me that he is the worst ever. but mika will always be the man to lighten my days. he can sing and he is the greatest singer/songwriter of 2007.

ROCK ON MIKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol:naughty: :roftl::wub2:

As far as the "gay" remarks go...

Yeah, I live right smack dab in the middle of a conservative to the bone town where pretty much everyone is southern baptist protestant, and everyone else is hardcore republican. Seriously, last night my older sister called me after she went and saw a movie to tell me that Grace Kelly was played during the trailer for "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" and then she went on about Mika's sexuality and about how my niece was listening to Billy Brown, and she heard it and you can imagine what all... I ended up having to lie and say that Mika had a girlfriend in order to get her to shut up. It should NOT be this way and it pisses me off to no end. Mika's sexuality DOES NOT MATTER when it comes to his music. At all. Things like that is absolutely NO reason not to like someone...

I know, I've told people Mika has a girlfriend just to get them to shut up. It's wrong and it's sad it has to be that way but I don't want to hear people call Mika names when they don't even know him or even if they DO know him!

only 3 of my friends like mika... there are so many stupid people who "hate" mika because of his "childish behaviour" or his clothes. yesterday i had an argument with a very stupid boy who doesn't believe mika's story (the reason he became famous with grace kelly)... he's of the opinion that mika is a fake :roftl: i don't care :biggrin2: just love his music!!!

(sorry for my bad english ^^)

Childish behavior?:shocked: How can they say that?

Maybe it's because I'm getting older (well, I'm only 25) and I love hanging out with my neice and nephew more than my friends sometimes, but having fun and not caring what anyone else thinks is not childish.

I think it would be so much fun to be around Mika!!

It took me years to realize that it doesn't matter what people think of me. As long as I'm having fun, I don't care how stupid or "childish" I appear. My parents just laugh whenever I tell them stories about the things my friends and I do. As long as it's not illegal, they don't care.:punk:

I know, I've told people Mika has a girlfriend just to get them to shut up. It's wrong and it's sad it has to be that way but I don't want to hear people call Mika names when they don't even know him or even if they DO know him!

ive sai dthat, ive told people im mikas gf, but not to shut them up haha

Do you ever get people questioning you about liking Mika? I feel like alot of people dictate whether I should like him or not when it's not even any of their buisness! Someone said he can't sing and his writing skills are nothing special and I said that it was their opinion but the person wouldn't let it drop.

Sorry for ranting but it drives me crazy sometimes :blowup:

Hmm, what would Mika comment on that? Very clearly I hear it inside my head

:fisch:

Say what you want to satisfy yourself

but you only want

what everybody else says you should want

Don't bother about what anybody thinks you should like, life is far too short for that! :punk:

* I can't believe that this is my 800th post - if everybody around here notices they'll probably try to find a nice mental home for me....:bleh: *

Well, to be honest I don't give a s*** if other people don't like him.

I LOVE HIM and that's all that matters to me.:mf_rosetinted:

I feel the same. I don't know anyone who is a fan of his and it doesn't bother me.

You and I are rare in these parts of Toronto.

I've tried to convert a few people (family, friends, colleagues at work..)

They just don't have the same obsession..but that's ok.

I've tried that too, and then they tell ME to shut up!

same!! they just dont get it, they cant face the truth, but its ok, theyre jealous because me and mika are getting married