A big hello to u all

Mikahungry

Hi,

I'm new here, great to be here!!

Went to Mika concert in Shepherds Bush on the 14th and loved every min...the guy is gonna be a hugh star. Got right to the front of the stage and didn't miss a thing.

Shame he couldn't hang around after for a quick autograph, waited ages aswell.......bit upsetting but over it now!!

We love you Mika :wub2:

Divaria

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Went to Mika concert in Shepherds Bush on the 14th and loved every min...the guy is gonna be a hugh star. Got right to the front of the stage and didn't miss a thing.

Shame he couldn't hang around after for a quick autograph, waited ages aswell.......bit upsetting but over it now!!

Divaria

OHHHHH I MUST HAVE SEEN YOU THERE!!!! My name is Caroline and I won the myspace competition! I was by stage door as well standing next to my best mate who had bright pink hair! Did you see us?!

Hi,

Divaria

ALOHA :bleh: