Do people make fun of you and call you OBSESSED lol?

You know that they discovered a new planet and it's probably possible to live there. Let's all move there and call it Mikaworld!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

wow yes!:mf_rosetinted: of course it would be a planet full of love :thumb_yello:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya...all the time, when i told my friends that i made myself a myspace in order to write something to him they called me freak!

Oh, funny! I did that too... And I was always very vocal about how much I HATED myspace and how I'd never join it. But then I gave in and made one so I could receive news bulletins. So much for my protestations!

--Jack

ya...all the time, when i told my friends that i made myself a myspace in order to write something to him they called me freak! :bleh:

but you know, my obssesion makes them come and tell me whenever they hear or see something about him! :biggrin2:

yes, sure they don't understand, here i feel that i'm not so freaky after all *joking*:bleh:

Hey, you're not alone. I created my myspace so that I could talk to the guitar player in a band I was obsessed with a few years ago. He was HOT!!

Anyway, I left myspace for awhile but came back when I discovered Mika. I'd be lying if I didn't say he's influenced my life a little bit:naughty:

and i almost forgot to mention.. i feel so behind when i've gone a day or two without checking in here. hahahaha. anyone else feel that way when they see the bulletin stating "3,294 new posts" when they sign on? :bleh:

I feel the same way! I get on here everyday and still feel like I'm not getting to everything!

During the summer, I'm gonna be gone for 20 days! :shocked: I going to have Mika-Withdrawals. I'm not sure how I'll be able to handle it. :shocked::blush-anim-cl::naughty: <-- those are all the emotions I am going through, lol.

When I get back it's going to be like there are 12673493 new posts!

All the time, really, especially my brother does it....

I have told that story in another thread already, but think it fits in here perfectly LOL...

Every time, I mean every time I am anywhere with my brother where out of a sudden a Mika song is played (a shoe store, an ice cream parlour....) he just gives me a look and my head turns into a tomato. :blush-anim-cl: He doesn't even have to say anything and it happens. He finds that quite funny so sometimes he adds something like a "Awww...Mika..." - what doesn't really help a lot. :blush-anim-cl: Argh...embarrassing. And this always happens in public...aaand only when I'm out with my brother those songs are played in the places we are.... *conspiracy?:shocked: * :bleh:

awww...sweet brother you have :roftl:

my bro goes "OMG!!!!!!! ITS MIKA!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!"

same for my dad....he goes "OMG!OMG!OMG!"

LOL

i must stop saying OMG :blink:

Haha, I go all-modes-fangirl when I talk about him, or any of the other musicians/singers/actors/etc... I like. I get all giggly and smiley and start talking to so fast and high pitched

It drives my friends crazy

That have little 'moments' when I go fangirlish on them rofl

I am so obsessed with Mika and this site its the best thing ever!! I cant keep away from it for too long in the mornings I look at my computer and I think to myself “ok just wait until after breakfast and then go on” but I can never do it lol but I have a very obsessive personality I can't help it, its who I am but I’m glad to have all of you guys to share the madness with because I have no other people to talk about Mika because no one even knows who he is around where I live!:(:)

I am so obsessed with Mika and this site its the best thing ever!! I cant keep away from it for too long in the mornings I look at my computer and I think to myself “ok just wait until after breakfast and then go on†but I can never do it lol but I have a very obsessive personality I can't help it, its who I am but I’m glad to have all of you guys to share the madness with because I have no other people to talk about Mika because no one even knows who he is around where I live!:(:)

uhh in the mornings i coul dget an extra 20 mins of sleeo, but i wake up early enough fo rme to get on the forums while eating breakfast lol

All The Time.. And I Admit It. :naughty: I'm Obsessed. But You Know, It's Not Just Because Of Him. It's More The Way He And His Music Make Me Feel.. Happy. That's Why I'm Obsessed.

i do get people making fun of my "obsession" with mika, that's ok. what i get more is people seem to think i have changed into this mad person who wears bright colours, what they dont see is that i was always this person i just didnt have the confidence to be her because i cared what other people thought of me. but that is what's changed, the mfc and mika's music has made me realise that it's ok to be yourself no matter what anyone thinks

Yeah, I must admit I am Mikamaniac:roftl: and PROUD OF IT:bleh:

It is because his music makes me feel happy and 10 years old again, ha ha!

I love being the part of this fanclub:thumb_yello:

Love you loads guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't really make fun out of me, but they do laugh at me...not that they'd want to insult me or anything like that, I think most of them find it kind of cute, that I'm so into Mika. Especially 'cause his music really changed me...hmm, it's hard to explain this...but I'm just so happy now, I grin all the time and after a long, long time I can see things positively again. It's silly I know.:blush-anim-cl:

But then again there are people who're telling me that I'm way to much obsessed and that I should come down to earth.:naughty: I also think that some people are a bit worried, maybe they're thinking of sending me to rehab.:bleh:

However...I admit:

"Hi, everybody! My name is Annabelle and I'm addicted to Mika and MFC...And I don't want to go to rehab...Cause I love it just the way it is!!" :glasses3:

I really love this forum sooo much!:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: