Do people make fun of you and call you OBSESSED lol?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to live a normal life again. This is sooooo not like me! I hate it! I have never been starstruck by anyone in my life and I thought that if I just absorbed myself in all MIKA for a month or two that well...it would wane and go away (9 months now...yikes! that's long enough to make a baby!)

Aaahahhhhh - it's not working. He's just a man. So what - he's talented and good looking and shows intelligence and speaks well in interviews. But he's not perfect...I think I need another distraction. Just need to vent....here goes-

MIKA -GET OUTTA MY F****** HEAD!!!

Aahhh...Feel better already...

I know how u feel, Suzy! :D But really, i guess there's nothing not to like. The man can't seem to do anything wrong: he's multi-talented, funny, full of personality, witty, modest, original, lovely to fans, and his looks are so divine it could cut diamonds. AND you've taken a pic with him, as i can see from ur headshot. I have to say, it's pretty hard to get a man like that out of ur head once u've hugged him & taken a picture with him. Sorry but you'll just have to live with this mental affliction. my condolences. haha!! :wink2:

Just talk to Kata and EnFa about him, and I think they'll help you see he's not perfect and solve your obsession problems. :naughty:

--Jack

Yep. Been there, done that. But I am not convinced they are over him either...

See, I think that the first key that your obsession is unhealthy is if you would actually keep a pair of used, unwashed underwear from the celebrity that you obsess over. If you think of that and think, "Eew," then you're good! :thumb_yello::roftl:

I know how u feel, Suzy! ...Sorry but you'll just have to live with this mental affliction. my condolences. haha!! :wink2:

mahahahaha!

i admit it, i'm obsessed.

but, i'm obsessed with Queen too :D

and i have been for a while.

so, this won't go away.

it will only slightly wane. :P

And photos like this one I just saw in another thread doesn't help one bit...

MikaIntoxicating.jpg

Yes....

I get made fun of, lets just say..... A LOT.

But, i dont care at all, ya know!?

I love mika, and i dont care who knows it, or makes fun of me!! And i'd rather people know that im obsessed with him and make fun of me, rather than them not knowing, coz that would mean that they wouldnt know anythin about him, and not know who he is!!! haha

Yes, I understand completely. I've never really been obsessed over anything, until Mika. My friends were kind of shocked when they first realized how obsessed I actually am, since I've neever acted this way over anything or anyone. But they've accepted it now I guess, and if not, then too bad they're gonna have to :biggrin2: They roll their eyes when I talk about him, but at least I've got them listening to his songs. Thats why MFC is such a relief. Everyone here understands, and I think I actually feel more comfortable saying things here than I do talking to some of my friends :blink:

But I think it's a great obsession! I've never been happier :punk: It's mika, or drugs... I'll stick with Mika :thumb_yello:

I thought that if I just absorbed myself in all MIKA for a month or two that well...it would wane and go away (9 months now...yikes! that's long enough to make a baby!)

You know, I was thinking the same thing today...it's been 8 months for me...6 months on the MFC, and if you would have told me then, I still be obsessing over Mika or that I would have met him, I would have laughed!

Mika's not my longest obsession (Brady Quinn-5 years and Rafael Nadal-3 1/2 years (IamnotcrazyIamnotcrazy))but he's my most involved, lol. He's also my first non-athlete obsession, lol.

You've got a dangerous obsession... haha

My friends have fun of me too. I have a fotolog where I most uploaded pictures of Mika so I have a friend that is always teasing at me, it pissed me off but there's nothing I could do, she always makes fun about the music that I like but I don't really care, I wouldn't stop listen what I like because of her or someone else that makes fun of them.

I know I'm obsessed with Mika and with other musicians and sometimes it scares me but it also makes me happy.

I'm actually more comfortable with my obsessions than with my friends...

p.s: Sorry for my bad english.

Haha, my friend called me obsessed once, when I came into school singing his songs... she told me she thought he was really bad.

The next few weeks.. she began singing them herself..

And now we are both obsessed! ;)

Its okay to be obsessed :D

well...

all of my fds know im obsessed, coz everytime when i find somebody i like

i will tell them at once and let everyone know

and i would kinda promote him..

tell them how talented he is...how he grow up, his background, his everything....

and show them my mika's pics & wallpaper in my mobile, and let them hear my Mika ringtone collection....

i also would introduce him by leaving comment on my fd's blog too....:punk:

ha...this sounds mad...but i just can't stop myself from doing this^^

yes, i am thick-skinned, i just can't hide my own sensation on him

but i think it doesn't totally work on them...

they dun even give it a try to listen to his music

coz they always think i only love weird people...^_^"

and they either listen to the mainstream or indie......

they dun get me but if they find any news or pic about him on paper or mag, they will let me know

im lucky, they respect me even they dun like him:mf_lustslow:

actually the first time i watched grace kelly vid, i thought, who's the freak?!

does this campy guy come from mars? he is sooo special XDDD

yeah then i found him actually very talented with a good voice, fantastic singing skill, good looking

but if he only got those, that still isn't good enough to tempt me (but those are prerequisite, hehe)

wt attract me is his insane and crazy personality(im easily attracted by this type of ppl!lol(and his rippling laugh~lol))

and he is very clever as well!im sick of those beautful but brainless singers. i also admire his courage that i never have.

sooo i catch him!

but somehow i feel tired too, i spend most of my spare time here...

although i always need to check on dictionary reading some articles here becoz of my bad eng!

but i really feel excited when getting his lastest news and watching his vid

(even the news that just mention a bit of him / even already hear millions times of y he wrote grace kelly!)

the big problem is he always stick in my mind!

i dun know how long this passion would last, and i enjoy being this, so why not?it makes u young!

it recall my teenager time! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: