Do people make fun of you and call you OBSESSED lol?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been known. One person reckoned I was obsessed with Mika. She also told me he was gay too!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not this was a person who was helping me get a job.

What use she was!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!:shocked::bleh:

Nope, but my friend said she was "happy" that he cancelled my concert, after I had been listening to him for so long

She somehow thought I didn't like him anymore...

It's been known. One person reckoned I was obsessed with Mika. She also told me he was gay too!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not this was a person who was helping me get a job.

What use she was!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!:shocked::bleh:

OMG!!! Why do people always judge Him like that? They don't even know!!!! UGH! They disgust me!:thumbdown:

some of my friends said to me: "do you like mika?? he is gay!!!" and i get really angry:thumbdown: ... i dont like mika, i love him and i dont care if he is gay or not, it doesn´t matter...

Haha, this thread comes just in time for me!:roftl:

Yesterday I talked with one of my best friends about Mika, I just told her that I want to go to his concert and told about our b-day greetings, and it ended up with her looking at me like :shocked::roftl::shocked::roftl::shocked: - and saying "Goooooosh, you are sooooo obsessed" I believe she looked at me with scientific curiosity. :blink:

Many people really think it's funny that you get very excited about somebody, especially pop-stars, they call it pokemonic and can't be taken seriously.:sneaky2:

thanks god we are not many people.

thanks god we are not many people.

Yep, that's true. :bleh: When you adore somebody it gives you more inspiration and energy that anything else can give. It's just amazing what a group of people can do - all those amazing cards, greetings etc - when they do it with all their hearts.