Mika Heading Down Under

titania

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am So Close To 18 Then This Is Not Even Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suxsuxsuxsuxsux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake Id Is What I Need.

Damndamndamnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three months till I'm 18..... :no::badmood::crybaby: :crybaby:

OOOHHHHH NNNOOOOOO WOODEN SOX !!!!!! GOTTA FIND A WAY ! GOTTA FIND A WAY ! Tho if you can't ... this is only a promo tour & I'm sure he'll be back this year ... to perform more shows ... I can feel it in my bones !!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: !!!

OOOHHHHH NNNOOOOOO WOODEN SOX !!!!!! GOTTA FIND A WAY ! GOTTA FIND A WAY ! Tho if you can't ... this is only a promo tour & I'm sure he'll be back this year ... to perform more shows ... I can feel it in my bones !!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: !!!

:tears: I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO!!!!

It would make a good 18th pressie Mika... :bleh::biggrin2:

I'm so annoyed that I'm gonna miss this though. I'd rather go to all of the concerts he might do. Though I guess I can start saving now...

Mika ! Mika! Mika!

At last, some live Mika for Aussies!!!

I'm happy, nervous, excited, thrilled!

Ok, are there any who would like to go to the concert who do not think they will be able to afford or access the presale tickets? I have need of 2 at most, and the site will let us pre-sale up to 4. Presale starts Monday at noon (here), so pm me if you have a need, and I'll get them for you. (Well, I'll be on the internet from 10 minutes before noon trying, anyway)

Woo hoo! Yippee!

Mika! Mika! Mika!

got to do lots of wild dancing and leaping

catch me later!

OMG!!!! The concerts at Fox Studios isn't it? That means its probably being recorded... and I heard a rumour that he was doing a Max session for Music Max!! That would be so awesome... those are so so so good... and they repeat them all the time!!!

My mum wants to sneak me in to the concert even though I am slightly underage... shhh...

OMG!!!! The concerts at Fox Studios isn't it? That means its probably being recorded... and I heard a rumour that he was doing a Max session for Music Max!! That would be so awesome... those are so so so good... and they repeat them all the time!!!

My mum wants to sneak me in to the concert even though I am slightly underage... shhh...

heheheheeheheheee ..... sssshhhhhhh !!!!!!:punk:

if there is anyone going to that and would be kind enough to do me a huge favor? say if i brought something and sent it to one of the people going there to get it signed for me and send it back! i can even pay for postage! pm me if anyone can/wants to do that for me?? please!!!